Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mais-

I think I'm the only person who loves VIjay Bhai the MOST in this forum because my depression of the day instantly faded away when I read the dialogues of Vijay Bhai! I can live with no Uday, uske liye line lambi hai but Vijay Bhai is MINE!!! I tell you MINE!!!!!!! Period.

As for the epi, only saw the beginning of it. Was really happy to see Manyata share her happiness of getting a mother with Unnati. There was this warmth inside my heart to see her want to get pampered by her family. It was completely real. She wants to make up for the lost time with her family. True, she still isn't ready to be Princess Manyata but right now, she wants to be the daughter of the family. A very difficult and huge first step, but she has taken it.

Unnati's guilt is killing her inside. She's scared, very scared because she is caught up between her two most precious persons in the world - Manyata and her Dada. Deep inside, she is feeling it that all this atmosphere of peace and calm is not going to last. Her conversation with Uday told her that Uday is acting like a royal brat and he wants to take control of Manyata. But she is a sister, she knows her brother the best. So when she told Manyata that Uday is the one who gets very serious in everything he does, she was warning her that to be careful. What they did has affected Uday deeply...and the consequences won't be nice.

Uday. Uday. Uday. My jaan! He was acting like a little boy when he was in the room with Manyata. She was blabbering off on her own and he with his face rested gently on his hands, was staring at her like she was his personal talking doll. Like she was his personal dose of calmness. There was pride in his eyes, warmth in his smile and pure happiness on his face when he looked at her. It was as if he was saying, "Look at her! Ain't she the most precious? And she's mine!" No matter how utterly beautiful that scene was, I was so scared. Scared to see him so vulnerable. Like one prick of a needle would break him, shatter him, change him. And reading your post, I guess it did.

But you know what, I am happy. Happy to see his demon self. Happy to see him revert back to that scheming, selfish beast form of his'. The Angle wasn't suiting him...he was the scariest Angel ever! But now, he's back in his comfort zone. And everyone knows, comfort zones are the best places for one to show their true potential. And in Uday's case, that potential is no less than a bomb. There's no point in taking shelter Manyata because this bomb is gonna explode right next to you. Run Devil Run.

P.S - It's "Almari" not "Almirah". Minor typo, but couldn't help pointing out :P

Thank you!😳...Kya? Tum Vijay ko mujhse lenaa chaahti ho? 😭... theek hai. Le lo lekin uske one liners mujhe de do.πŸ˜‰...I agree with you on UV. Its comforting to know that he has an angelic side but we love him for his grey character because that grey protects him from a hell lot of things and makes him take actio instead of doing a dukhi aatma. Maanyata and Unnzie had it coming since the momemt this plan crossed their petty heads. Aur UV ka gussa to ab barasna hi hai.

I am worried about Unnzie and UV's equation. Unnzie will not be able to deal with her Dada's harshness and it will kill her. Humph.

Maanyata is becoming a daughter but hopefully her fate is that of Princess Maanyata who will graduate to Queen Maanyata someday with DS and UV guiding her every step of the way. 😊

Thanks for correcting my typo error. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidi263

Hello Pinky (that's my nick mane BTW 😊)

Brilliant!! but again...what's new...you always write well...πŸ‘

I haven't seen the episode yet but your update updated me πŸ˜†

Maanyata and UV are actually 2 sides of the same coin...they are made from the same mould...and just as it's impossible for them to be apart...it's equally challenging for them to be together...But at the end of the day they are destined to be together as they can't get away from each other even of they want to...

About the current scenario...Maanyata deserves every bit of wrath that UV is going to inflict upon her...and UV is competely justifies in doing so...not only because he was being deceived and fooled but also because he exposed his softer side so openly for the first time...He always hid behind the facade of being conniving, manipulative, political, diplomatic and focused on only one aim ----the throne...but because of M his vulnerable side surfaced and was clearly visible...the side which he considers a sign of weakness...He is going to make Maayata pay for letting his weak side surface..and for a true Royal and Rajwada that he is...he is never going to like it...Maayata has triggered a volcano and all she is going to get is the lava that is going to engulf her...

As for Pakash...are you an ardent fan of FRIENDS??? If yes..may be you knwo these scene where Chandler's mom, who is a writer consoles a heartbroken Ross about Paolo and Rachel...telling him that Paolo is a secondary character...they fade once they move the story between the hero and the heroine...I think THAT's what Pakash is...a secondary...I can not see him as the lead...no matter how much the CVs try to make him a hero...he is supposed to fade and HE WILL...

I love VB too...he reminds me of Mark in Ugly Betty...bitchy yet adorable..
πŸ˜‰

Love

Vidi😊

Vidooo!😳... thank you. 😳... So true. ManVeer are actually cut from the same cloth , made from the same mould and only they can live with each-other and deal with reach-other. Maanyata hit UV where it hurts the most and that is not ego, but his heart. Wonder how long UV will take to love and trust again.

Aha, thanks for reminding me of Rache-Ross and Paolo from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I hope Pakaash also goes the Paolo way.

VB is the spice of the show. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nasghar

thanx for the description.. i cant wait to c how he gets back at manyata now.. n offcourse how he deals with unnati as he knows now she fooled him too..

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Unnzie to guolt ke bhaar se hi marr jaayegi , i tell you. πŸ˜†...Maanyata and Unnzie are going to have very very tough lives for sometime, thanks to their jaan UV.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

ReservedπŸ‘...n not watching 2morrows episode...as i have no interest as to how a wounded lion retaliates...tomorrow is going to be "DHAMAKA"...Don't know what will happen...so will have to read your post again 2morrow... 😭😭

Thank you. Arre? Now, that UV is finally using his brains, you don't want to see the episode?😲...never mind. 😊

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Edited my post on first page :)
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant post, as usual, a Complete, detailed and in depth analysis of the episode, and more importantly, UV.. πŸ˜Š
Nowsheen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all I totally agree with PinkChocolate and always enjoy her posts. Second, I have to say I agree with Reeha..k as well. Like her/him I also read these episode discussions before watching the episode, so I don't miss all the subtle stuff. And can't be thankful enough for the likes of PinkChocolate for writing these!

Betrayal is a painful emotion, specially betrayal in love. Its impossible to forget/forgive for anybody who experienced it and UB is the last person you wanna do that to. A person like him will never be able to digest this! Manyata should have known better before playing such games with UB and her family. To make things worse, she even got Unnati involved in this as well. Now both will suffer, specially Unnati cuz trust in M was newfound but everyone considered Unnati very sincere/reliable. So this fall from grace when she is exposed to the family will be very hard for her.

I really hope before planning anymore stupid & unsuccessful plans, Jay really uses her head this time and hurt M where she is the most volnurable...Akaash!! She should do something so M looses A forever cuz her game of getting them close so she can eventually have UB, didn't work and never will. Specially now that UB is a pyaar mein ghayel sher! Jay's motto now should be, "if I don't get the love of my life then neither will u jiji"!!! This will be good for us ManBeer lovers but question is if Jay is capable of such brains :D!

I really hope this time UB uses his betrayal to design a Devine punishment for M and not his usual manhandling techniques. He should do something so that M is lost in her own game & get stuck in her own jaal!! I just want him to play a more subtle but painful punishment & not repeat his previous techniques. Cuz those didn't work, M was still able to make a fool of everyone & meet Aakash...ugh! He should show just how hurt he is by totally doing something like " chot wo hain jis main awaaz kam ho par dard zyada ho"!! The perfect thing for us viewers will be to create a situation where M will get married to him & loose A forever and then do rest of his emotional torture but I know the story isn't ready for that phase yet.

As for M, I have no sympathy for her right now. She deserves every bit of the punishment for using everyone around her for just ONE goal...meeting Aakash!!! It's like she doesn't care one whit for whose emotion she will be trampling under her feet to get her way! Dusgusting for someone who claims tobe a good person and do that to her own family w/o feeling any remorse!

This is just my views guys, no joote-chappals please :)!! If you don't agree then just ignore me!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

poco wonderful post !!
loveddd reading it...
when uday was giving lecture to J ...he was so blindly trusting M..i was like u shouldn't wake up that yuvraj udayveer & c beyond ur trust...
when he entered mall & said yuraj udayveer is in love with miss haa nahi toh...i was so smitten in his innocence ..his way of saying meri jhelli princess...
when M made him eat that mithai...i was thinking this mithai will soon be look like leave most bitter taste in ur mouth...
finally uday in last 1 min. of episode tasted that bitterness...& he will now make that taste to M also...
he was hurt very very much hurt ..he said rightly soote hua sher ko jagah kar acha nahi kiya M ...
M stil in her own world doesn't realise the depth of anything beyond her own emotions she can't c others...
unnati understood what she betraying her own brother was not right...she understood her every step helping M is going to hurt her dada...bcoz her dada is in serious emotions towards M
now she will regret every way...
from precap it is very well seen he hurt himself bcoz he got into emotions knowlinly -unknowinly that his mind always said emotions hurt ...that what happened he 1st time trusted he got betrayed...& gone back to his own cage he made for himself...
now taking out that innocence boy uday is going to really difficult from yuvraj udayveer.

edit

forgot to mention about vijay bhai ohh my my my...he is one char which makes me wake when i get damn bored willing to change channel from amonia...
when is on-screen my tv gets brighten up with his dialagues the way he speaks& with his eyesπŸ˜†
i totally loveddd this eyes moving all above during how M praising herself..
than chikki ka hairstyle ki tareef..kya sarr par permananet headphonesπŸ˜†
that song dedicated to M ...vijay bhai i tell u ur so superrr cute funky hip & happening fun...
ur just another reason i watch this show.

Thank you so much, Birdie. UV ab next time mithai bhi thok-bajaa ke khaayega, all thanks to Maanyata.πŸ˜†...it was lovely seeing UV so sweet , loving and happy but he had to know the reality sooner or later . It is emotionally a 100 steps back for him but at least , he knows the truth now and will deal with Maanyata and Unnzie accordingly. There is no way that he is going to trust either of them for a long long time.

Vijay Bhai gets the best dialogues and his very presence brings a spice to the scene. πŸ˜‰
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PinkuuuπŸ€—...Tu aur teri posts...drugs se zyada addictive he...and its dangerous u know!!! Tu kahi bhaag gayi toh humara kya hoga???πŸ˜’

Coming to the epi...the last 40secs and the precap had all the capability n ingredients to change the entire horizon of thots in a person n thats exactly wat it did to u and many of us...

The sweet...the loving...the angelic part of the epi n of UV gets faded within a blink of an eye n what emerges n shines like a diamond is the dreadful...the dark...and the demon phase of the epi n UV. The conniving...the political...the scheming UV we all knew was slowly beginning to  hide himself in the soft...the serene n the innocent UV and it was a treat to watch him like dat as u see him handle Manyata as his most precious...the most priceless in the room n infront of J. But somewhere u keep getting this urge in u to stop him from being like this...from being the good n the human n kick him back to where he is most comfortable n safe and fate just did that today.

AS UV witnesses the dark reality of his beloved...as he realizes that wat M had poked him with was not love n trust...but was deceit and betrayal...he awaken the dead lion...the dormant volcano within  himself and u fear as u see him in that state in the parking lot coz this time...The UV that has emerged...is far more darker...more dreadful n devil than b4...coz M has slashed his heart open exactly when he went totally unguarded. OUCH!!!!!!...its going to be a roller coaster ride now.

Wat UV does now will have all justifications to it for like someone here said...its ok to hurt someone...but to betray someone on an emotional level can n will not be forgotten nor forgiven!!!

UV is now going to burn in venegance and the volcano that has erupted within him will blow lava in all directions...and it is now going to burn everything n everyone under it...Ahhh ...I truly fear for him now coz he himself may not realize the extent of disaster this eruption will cause and I really have no clue whether that little kindle of love n hope that he will now put a rest to will have the power to stop him b4 he destroys it all!!!

And with this...tomo we begin a new chapter!!!!!!!!😳
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Unreserved

UV had put his trust on Manyata and he had to pay for that. At the end of all this he has realized he has been made a fool. UV who was so happy all this while smiling not giving any smirk/grin, flirting with Manyata when she was throwing abuses at him at the end of the episode turned into a demon from an angel. Do we blame him? You trust someone only to find out all this was just an emotional deceit how do you except that person to react. UV is hurt, angry anyone else in his place would have been. It didn't take him seconds to turn his anger, hurt into revenge. He is going to teach Manyata a lesson that she will never forget.

Unnati had sense this she knew something is going to happen that will hurt both UV and Manyata. She could see her brother getting serious though Manyata is not ready to believe anything isn't that what she always does she will not take a minute to say bad things about UV and even if he is good genuinely good she would not see it. She has put an image of UV in her mind whatever he does be it good or bad it has to be bad.

Manyata has herself put her hands in fire. UV will burn but not alone Manyata will burn along with him.

Thank you, Shru and so well said😳. UV always believed that to love , is to be vulnerable and to trust , is to put your neck under a sword. And sadly, Unnzie and Maanyata have proved it to him that his belief was right. What did UV get out of being good and trusting? BACKSTAB.

One cannot say how much damage UV can cause but we do know how deep everything runs in his passionate nature. Maanyata burnt UV and now, he will take her along and she will know that its no joke to play with someone's feelings. Hearts don't just break - they get even.