Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ..

Wonderful analysis. Like Rehaa...k I too take the unconventional path. Search for your analysis (first priority) or the written update and if the episode seems worth then watch it.

There was so much in today's episode but UV's emotions overshadows everything. It's so nice to see UV give himself and his heart a chance. Accept the emotion of love being worthy of all the sleepless nights he may have to spend and that love is not a worthless emotion that only makes a person weak.

He finds everything so nice and rosy so much that the abuses that Manyata hurls at him also seem precious to him. For once he finds hope that he too can be truly loved.

Like you had said, to love is to be vulnerable. UV is very vulnerable. He let down all his defenses. Some of which he had not let down for even his sister. He maintains a distance from all to ensure that no one get close enough to hurt him or play with his feelings. He does not trust anyone but himself. But he trusted Manyata.

And this makes me cringe cause tomorrow he is going to regret it all. He will find the dark fortress a far better place to be in. His practical thoughts and political dream is better bet than trying to give life and love a chance. That love is indeed a worthless emotion which makes one weak and that it is better to invest his time energy and feelings in a thing (throne) than a person (Manyata & Unnati).

You genuinely feel so bad for him cause he is trying to be nice but will be slapped in his face for being so.

Unnati is torn between the two dear ones. The guilt is now heavier because she now knows her brother is in love with Manyata (I feel she did what she did cause she thought he did not love Manyata but just marry her for the throne.)

She knows her brother too well and tries to explain to Manyata what Manyata is dealing with. But dumb headed girl that she calls UV full of himself is actually full of herself. Miss Know it All listen to Unnati you really don't know what you are in for.

Unnati knows in this entire game of love and deceit either of her dear ones will be hurt and she really can't choose which one to hold to and whom to let go.

When I look at JayNandini the only words that come to my mind are 'When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy and one for yourself.'May she see some sense soon and return back home.

The CVs are delivering wonderful episodes one after the other. But the credit goes to the actor who blows life into the character of UV and yes ...Vijaybhai too cool man ... kya dialogues hai!!!

Thank you so much, DJ and that is supersweet of you. 😳... i second what you said and its more or less true for UV and Maanyata as well. Maanyata needs a reality check and she needs to step out of her 'haan nahiin tohs' and see that the world is REAL and the people she is hurting are REAL. Who knows what will be UV's emotional swing now - he is not going to love or trust anyone anytime soon. As for Jaanwar, she gets hatred because she radiates the same. I love the quote that you have posted for her because its so true. πŸ‘...Vijay Bhai is the RedFM of this show, i tell you. πŸ˜†
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for the first 20 mins of the Epi i was smilling like a fool...LOL Uday in Love *sigh* that was just adorable...it was like a sweet dream...like u mentioned a pink bubble...i felt all the audience were meant to feel that we were in that pink happy bubble along with UV and i guess M and A as well...but mostly coz of UV...his happiness and wonder was just bursting forth...BTW is it just me or does anyone think UV and Unnati jumped the gun in Assuming that UV is in Love with M?? o.O i mean he can have feelings for her...be infatuated by her and be fixated...but Love isnt it a lil too soon??o.O
   Anyway, I absolutely loved his Blushing yesterday...my heart kinda melted...(its in the arctic so Imagine that!!!!) and today his dreamy dazed smile...*sigh* oh UV it was such a sundar sapna...that all of us saw...but time to wakey wakey πŸ’” i feel sad for him...but my sadness cannot overpower the excitment the Sadist in me is feeling...OMG!!! finally EVILNESS galore and i demand teh return of teh SMIRK ...that stuff is the da bomb.

*turning into Gabbar* Tera Kya Hoga Manyata?? Bwahahahhahaha 😈 UV is going to do chote chote tukrey of ur ladoo...since he is in love...i m half dreading that he will literally shred A to pieces...she better gird her loins for the fight to come.

Vijay Bhai is the star...he Floats my boat man 🀣🀣 i love his mercenary Attitude...He goes Jay kon??  i ❀️ him.🀣

J...i truly felt bad for her...even though she is despicable...she is a product of her environment...ah well i enjoy her pain more then i feel bad for her though,...so yea...πŸ˜†

Loved Unnati's conflict...after thinking for a long time ( i had a long day at work 😳) i came to teh conclusion that Unnati believes in Love beyond anything else...she is a true romantic at heart...she believes that everything is fair in love...as soon as she found out M was in Love with A she was willing to help her...now her conflict rises coz she found out her own Dada the Iron Knight himself is falling in love...the dillema is whose love to support?? Friend or Family...we all know blood is thicker then anything else...so i am betting her falling in line with UV

Cant wait for UV's twisted tortures to start...i would watch that on my big screen with surround sound...oh wait I am πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sinistera - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying, everyone. I guess UV has unanimous support already but nothing can be done to make him believe now that being good doesn't always mean being stupid and getting hurt. Lets see if we will ever have the UV we loved seeing these past few episodes. What say, Maanyata?

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

jasamine thumbnail
the episode was begun and i was happy that today akash will lost his job  but i was wrong😑he get a promotion how sad😑
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Brilliant analysis PC and sorry for coming late

After watching yesterday episode we can say that love makes people vulnerable and that's why UV has always shield himself from this emotion.  UV is also paying for trusting M and UN blindly and now it's M and UN turn to pay big for their actions.  Although UN has realised and is feeling guilty that she has indirectly hurt her dada will not ease UV pain and as you have previously both UN and M will have to go through a fire test to regain UV trust. 

Guess we won't see the previous UV anymore as he wounded and his only intention now is to take his revenge and we can't blame him whether his actions will be good or bad. 

Let see what CVs have stored for us and hope for the best.

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nitz, long time girl, πŸ€—

Now, I read your post two days ago (bhulakad hoon, sorry), so if I mistake your words, please forgive me!

The word "schism," for me, translates to a division - one thing breaking off another due to internal conflict. As you stated, in UV's case, both the demon and angel are a part of his character. There is a clear divide yes, but notice how each of his demonic elements are kept in check with his angelic qualities. He teases, manipulates, plots, schemes, etc. But, all of these hidden agendas are not to deliberately hurt anyone (except maybe JN at times). Even if the man is a wounded tiger bursting for revenge, we must also remember that he had also internally professed love to Ms. Haan-Nahin-Toh in the scene just before. As is the rule of the filmy world, love always triumphs!

You also indicated in a more recent post - and very aptly, at that - that UV is in the end, human. All of his flaws put together are the greatest proof of this. He may have unique methods to vent, but the feelings of hurt above all, and jealousy are unquestionable. And isn't it human to seek solace after such a blow? Whether that solace is through forgiveness or revenge, is a different question. But, as it might be the case, the revenge aspect may hurt him more than her. The best part about him, is that he is imperfect.

Ashish is beautiful, no doubt in that, however, the attitude, expressions, and zest that he brings to his character are what make him so endearing. Akash's character is dull, redundant, and soppy. I feel bad for actor - there is no opportunity to flex, whereas AK gets that exercise almost every episode.

Lmao @ VB's comments. I think no.1 is my favourite!🀣

Okay, so I think I've bored you enough with my nonsense, which I am sure it is! Toh main bhaagti hoon.😳

Cheers,
dc
sumana-13 thumbnail
brilliant post Pocu ...