Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I think I'm the only person who loves VIjay Bhai the MOST in this forum because my depression of the day instantly faded away when I read the dialogues of Vijay Bhai! I can live with no Uday, uske liye line lambi hai but Vijay Bhai is MINE!!! I tell you MINE!!!!!!! Period.

As for the epi, only saw the beginning of it. Was really happy to see Manyata share her happiness of getting a mother with Unnati. There was this warmth inside my heart to see her want to get pampered by her family. It was completely real. She wants to make up for the lost time with her family. True, she still isn't ready to be Princess Manyata but right now, she wants to be the daughter of the family. A very difficult and huge first step, but she has taken it.

Unnati's guilt is killing her inside. She's scared, very scared because she is caught up between her two most precious persons in the world - Manyata and her Dada. Deep inside, she is feeling it that all this atmosphere of peace and calm is not going to last. Her conversation with Uday told her that Uday is acting like a royal brat and he wants to take control of Manyata. But she is a sister, she knows her brother the best. So when she told Manyata that Uday is the one who gets very serious in everything he does, she was warning her that to be careful. What they did has affected Uday deeply...and the consequences won't be nice.

Uday. Uday. Uday. My jaan! He was acting like a little boy when he was in the room with Manyata. She was blabbering off on her own and he with his face rested gently on his hands, was staring at her like she was his personal talking doll. Like she was his personal dose of calmness. There was pride in his eyes, warmth in his smile and pure happiness on his face when he looked at her. It was as if he was saying, "Look at her! Ain't she the most precious? And she's mine!" No matter how utterly beautiful that scene was, I was so scared. Scared to see him so vulnerable. Like one prick of a needle would break him, shatter him, change him. And reading your post, I guess it did.

But you know what, I am happy. Happy to see his demon self. Happy to see him revert back to that scheming, selfish beast form of his'. The Angle wasn't suiting him...he was the scariest Angel ever! But now, he's back in his comfort zone. And everyone knows, comfort zones are the best places for one to show their true potential. And in Uday's case, that potential is no less than a bomb. There's no point in taking shelter Manyata because this bomb is gonna explode right next to you. Run Devil Run.

P.S - It's "Almari" not "Almirah". Minor typo, but couldn't help pointing out :P
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Gaah! Pinks as usual fabulous Analysis!πŸ‘

I go against convention and read them before  I watch the show- always. Just because while watching the episode, I always catch what you're refering to. And I have  a strong feeling that I'm going to cry while watching today's show😭. It's hard to see someone like UV who is genuinly a mystery: watching him go from this "angel" phase as you've stated to truley what one would consider a "demon" ( initally he wasnt actually a demon- he was simply ruthless) because we see the betrayal and even FEEL it with him- its a feeling you dont want to wish upon anyone. Because hurt one can take, but decite is a wound that can invoke more than the liar can handel. .

"... you want to reach out slap him ' Don't be so good and blind , UV! We prefer you as the dark knight that you are.
It was like , even fate was on UV's side and decided to show him the true face of what Maanyata and Unnzie had done to him. "

I feel like doing that right now!😑 In my world the truth hasnt come out, and a part of me feels like going into the screen and shaking him silly. It's better to have a hard shell and remain untouchable, then to let down your gaurd and get stabbed.
Those wounds never heal.

I can't thank you enough for this great peice, absolutly amazing. I'm quite pleased that I feel inlove with DEK, because Pinks you and so many others make this show so much more than it is on the surface. There are emotions, depth, simplicity, complexity and charecterizations that make these charecters come alive: and it's fabulous that you ALWAYS make us feel for them, understand them and RESPECT them. πŸ€—

Thank you, Reeha. Thank you for all the love. True. People  build walls around themselves not because they are cold or they think too highly of themselves. Basically, they are just scared of opening their hearts and letting people maul them. UV had this fear and sadly, Unnzie and Maanyata proved him right.  How will he trust anyone again?

Stories, quotes , novels, shows , films - they are written by one perspective but they are perceived in a million ways because we millions find something in those stories that is ours , not the creator's. So, it doesn't matter what the creatives think. We, the audience make this show and for us, its our story and the characters  are people we identify with.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Great post Poco:)

Manyata have waken up the sleeping lion and now she will see his wild side, actually worse than what she has seen so far:))

Will edit later on after watching the epi:)

Thank you.😳...UV had told Maanyata once , after catching her lies that she shoudn't force him to get dark and evil with her. And i guess that time has come. Maanyata has attacked not just his ego , but his heart as well and that demands collateral damage.
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Pinky (that's my nick mane BTW 😊)

Brilliant!! but again...what's new...you always write well...πŸ‘

I haven't seen the episode yet but your update updated me πŸ˜†

Maanyata and UV are actually 2 sides of the same coin...they are made from the same mould...and just as it's impossible for them to be apart...it's equally challenging for them to be together...But at the end of the day they are destined to be together as they can't get away from each other even of they want to...

About the current scenario...Maanyata deserves every bit of wrath that UV is going to inflict upon her...and UV is competely justifies in doing so...not only because he was being deceived and fooled but also because he exposed his softer side so openly for the first time...He always hid behind the facade of being conniving, manipulative, political, diplomatic and focused on only one aim ----the throne...but because of M his vulnerable side surfaced and was clearly visible...the side which he considers a sign of weakness...He is going to make Maayata pay for letting his weak side surface..and for a true Royal and Rajwada that he is...he is never going to like it...Maayata has triggered a volcano and all she is going to get is the lava that is going to engulf her...

As for Pakash...are you an ardent fan of FRIENDS??? If yes..may be you knwo these scene where Chandler's mom, who is a writer consoles a heartbroken Ross about Paolo and Rachel...telling him that Paolo is a secondary character...they fade once they move the story between the hero and the heroine...I think THAT's what Pakash is...a secondary...I can not see him as the lead...no matter how much the CVs try to make him a hero...he is supposed to fade and HE WILL...

I love VB too...he reminds me of Mark in Ugly Betty...bitchy yet adorable..
πŸ˜‰

Love

Vidi😊
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the description.. i cant wait to c how he gets back at manyata now.. n offcourse how he deals with unnati as he knows now she fooled him too..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvremix

Another beautifully written analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh Pink...loved ur title...the episode was literally about UV...from his boyish,madly in love smile to the angry lion ready to seek revenge...UV has showed it all...AK is brilliant...have to praise him for his characterization of UVπŸ‘

I felt like crying in the last scene seeing UV in that state...he wanted to be in love and wanted to be loved...but what M gave him in return was all drama😑
I have stopped feeling for M now...Its pay time now sweetie...whatever u did all these days is going come back to u...so be prepared!!
Tomorrow is going to be a tough day for manyata,akash,Unzie and yes..UV as well...most probably he will hurt himself for being so foolishly in love😭
πŸ‘

Thank you😳. Ashish Kapoor is turning out to be the best  of the younger lot. UV is gonna do what and where his two favourite women have brought him. Maanyata needs to be brought back to mother earth so that she knows its a real world and real people do get hurt.
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ReservedπŸ‘...n not watching 2morrows episode...as i have no interest as to how a wounded lion retaliates...tomorrow is going to be "DHAMAKA"...Don't know what will happen...so will have to read your post again 2morrow... 😭😭
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

HAHA Pocu u are also one of many Vijay shipper?

I just join the club tonight and I love it.
πŸ˜†

with him and his awesome one liner I won't have time to remember sleeping pill Pakash and that Moniya.

great post as always and I am so fed up with Manayata.

just want Uday to pay her back the same fake kindness/friendly she has shown to him the past couple of days now.

that will be fun and worth watching.

Thank you, Angie.😳...yep, yep, i love VB. He makes me laugh and how.πŸ˜†...UV is also fed up with Maanyata, isliye abb uska dimaag thikaane lagaayega. Much needed.πŸ˜‰
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
poco wonderful post !!
loveddd reading it...
when uday was giving lecture to J ...he was so blindly trusting M..i was like u shouldn't wake up that yuvraj udayveer & c beyond ur trust...
when he entered mall & said yuraj udayveer is in love with miss haa nahi toh...i was so smitten in his innocence ..his way of saying meri jhelli princess...
when M made him eat that mithai...i was thinking this mithai will soon be look like leave most bitter taste in ur mouth...
finally uday in last 1 min. of episode tasted that bitterness...& he will now make that taste to M also...
he was hurt very very much hurt ..he said rightly soote hua sher ko jagah kar acha nahi kiya M ...
M stil in her own world doesn't realise the depth of anything beyond her own emotions she can't c others...
unnati understood what she betraying her own brother was not right...she understood her every step helping M is going to hurt her dada...bcoz her dada is in serious emotions towards M
now she will regret every way...
from precap it is very well seen he hurt himself bcoz he got into emotions knowlinly -unknowinly that his mind always said emotions hurt ...that what happened he 1st time trusted he got betrayed...& gone back to his own cage he made for himself...
now taking out that innocence boy uday is going to really difficult from yuvraj udayveer.

edit

forgot to mention about vijay bhai ohh my my my...he is one char which makes me wake when i get damn bored willing to change channel from amonia...
when is on-screen my tv gets brighten up with his dialagues the way he speaks& with his eyesπŸ˜†
i totally loveddd this eyes moving all above during how M praising herself..
than chikki ka hairstyle ki tareef..kya sarr par permananet headphonesπŸ˜†
that song dedicated to M ...vijay bhai i tell u ur so superrr cute funky hip & happening fun...
ur just another reason i watch this show.
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmao, πŸ€£ The analysis was jhakaas as per usual (I will come back later to add my few cents), but what I can't get over is the "Pakaash"🀣

Cheers,
dc