Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its a wounderful part...loved manveer scene...continue soon...
SHARVANI thumbnail
PLS ADDEN DONT BE SAD N DISHEARTENED WE ALL LOVE TO READ UR FF.PLS DO NOT SLOW DOWN DEAR.
OTHERWISE I WILL BECOME SAD.THE UPDATE WAS INTRIGUING
SECRETIVE N CREATED A FEELING OF SUSPENSE.
REALLY LIKED IT MADE ME CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE
PLS DO PM ME GAL

plz update da next part.😳
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really awesome ff...plzzz update soon...!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one.. Thanks for the PM... 

I want M to know abt Akash plan once she goes in the Disc.. and UV comes there as a Saviour ( Hero entry) πŸ˜†
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHEN IS THIS WEEKEND UPDATE 
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part..
loved it..
continue soon..
ariel1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️😊I really liked your ff...and your writing style...keep it up..waiting for your next update...plzzz post it soon...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guyz πŸ˜ƒ How is everyone? Hope you all are doing fine ... I'm sorry for updating soo late, I PMed the reason as to why I have been delaying the update, but if you haven't recieve a PM, then in that case, I had lots of exams, that is why. 😳 And Thankyou all for commenting on the previous Chapter and liking it, means the world to me. πŸ˜ƒ Without any further delay...

:.Chapter 9.:

They entered Jay's room together, they looked at each other and winked in excitement, each having a cheeky smile on their faces, they so wanted to know all Jay's plannings and plottigns and Uday was sure that she wrote them all in her special secret diary. Both of them start looking here and there for her diary ... But couldn't find, that's when they hear Jay's voice from outside, seems like she was talking on the phone ...They both panick and look for places to hide ... but they can't find any ... so Uday gestures Manyata towards the wardrobe ... At first Manyata is not convinced, but as Jay's footsteps come closer and louder, she hurried towards the wardrobe with Uday ... Manyata opens the wardrobe and is shocked to see the sight before her, beautiful elegant dresses hung in counts of thousands, of evey colour and on the otherside were loads of shelves with glamourous shoes of all kinds and colours.
Uday shrugs her out of her amusment and pushes her into the wardroab, and closes the door behind him, both have to stand very close to each other, as to make sure Jay won't spot them what so ever ... a little beam of light comes in and Manyata's eyes spot a pink and purple diary kept in the corner under a bunch of clothes, she grabs it and whispers to Uday.

Manyata: Ye dekh Uday, mujhe Jay ki diary mill gai ... chall isse pertay hein ... (Look Uday, I found Jay's diary ... come let's read it)

Before Uday could say a word, the both hear Jay come into the room ... she's too busy talking on the phone, that's when she comes and opens the wardrobe, Uday and Manyata are shocked, Manyata panicks and burries herself into Uday's chest ... she could feel his heartbeat rise ... she did what she did, it is a naural reflex, people tend to close their eyes or hide their faces while playing hide and seek, thinking it would make them invisible ... that is why she did that. Uday was enjoying her finding comfort in him. 
Jay's on the phone, and without paying any notice to the dark corner of the wardrobe where they were hiding, she quickly grabs a dress and closes the wardrobe back ... 

Uday lets out a sigh ... and then smiles to himself as he realises how comfy Manyata is in his arms ... 

Uday: Princess, wo chali gai ... likin abhi kamrey me hai ...(She went from here but she's still in the room).

Manyata opens her eyes, and comes out of Uday's arms, slightly embarrased, oh how Uday wished he could be able to see her expressions. Then they hear Jay's voice fading away, and then the door's loud bang.

Manyata: Uff ... acha hua ye chali gai ... meri to darr ke marey jaan nikli jaa rahi thi ...waisay Uday time kya hua hai? (Oh gosh, glad she left, I was getting soo scared she'd catch us, btw what's the time Uday)

Uday gets his phone out to see what the time was ...

Uday: Princess... it's 7:30 pm.

Manyata: Oh Teri ... dekh Udayveer ... mujhe jana hoga ... tyaar be to hona hai ... Akash se milne jana hai mujhe 8:30 baje ... (Oh gosh, look UV, I will have to go ... I'll have to go get dressed ... I have to go meet Akash at 8:30) hum ye diary baad me perhein ge ... (we'll read this diary later).

Uday doesn't argue, though he's hurt on the inside ... he was enjoying his time with Manyata in a dark wardrobe ... but guess everything has an end ... and so did this moment ... Manyata handed him the diary, opened the wardrobe door and rushed out ... Uday's eyes followed her as he slowly stepped out of the wardrobe to ... he looked at the diary in his hands ...

Uday: Guess, I'll have to pass my time reading you ... till Princess comes back ...

He hides the diary behind him, and walks out of Jay's room ... Jay spots him exitting he room, and she seems suspicious ... she walks upto Uday, jerking him ... he get nervous ...

Jay: What happened Uday? why did you go into my room? why are you soo nervous?

Uday: What happened to you Jay? why are you asking soo many questions.

Jay: Good point, I'll answer your question later but first you answer my questions.

Uday: True that, well I was looking for you ... but didn't seem to find you anywhere so thought of checking your room out ...

Jay: Hmm... how did the sun rise from the east today? I mean Yuvraj Udayveer Singh looking for Rajkumari Jaynandini and not for Rajkumari Manyata, seems a little strange, don't it?

Uday: Oh C'mon Jay, if you don't want me to talk to you, fine then ... I'll leave ...

Uday was about to leave, when Jay stops him by holding his hand, and she pulls him towards her ...

Jay: Glad to hear, you were looking for me ... normally I'm the one looking for you ... so was a bit shocked ... now tell me darling, why were you wanting to talk to me?

Uday: Umm ... amm ... Oh amm because I wanted to personally invite you to a party that I'm organising next week ... so thought of inviting you.

Jay: Don't worry Uday, I'll be there ... after all from today onwards ... only I will be there for you ... Manyata will be a little busy ...

Uday puzzeled at her words, gives her a suspicious look, that's when Jay realises what she was saying, and she lets go of Uday and hurriedly walked away ... Uday watched Jay leave the sight, he knew now that something was surely cooking in Jay's mind ...

Uday: Guessing, this diary will answer my questions ... I'll have to read it now ...

Uday goes to Manyata's room ... he sees her getting dressed, he looked at her ... and he felt his heart getting heavy, he never felt that way ... Oh how he wished that Jay's words had no symbolism, but then again it was Jay, everything she said was like a riddle with a dark meaning behind it ... when he looked at the beautiful Manyata dressing up ... his sixth sense told him something bad was going to unfold ... he wished he was wrong.

Manyata wore a nice casual delicate pink anarkali suit, not much jewelry, not a lot of make up, because she too didn't feel like dressing up at all. Her hair were let lose and wavy.

This is what Manyata was wearing.

Uday looked at her from head to toe, she looked beautiful ... Akash was one heck of a lucky guy to have this angelic beauty love him like crazy, he thought. Then he noticed that her dori from the back was undone ... he walked upto her ... she smiled, but then got confused ... why's he coming up to me? She felt her stomach tingle at his approaching nearness ...  she moved a step back ... but he was too fast for her ... soon he was nose to nose with her ... she gave him a questioning look, and then he turned her around gently ... took her dori into his hands, and gently started to knot it ... every now and then when his fingers made contact with her skin, she felt a starnge sensation, and she would close her eyes, the dori was long done but Manyata was soo lost into the moment that she stood still with her eyes closed ... Uday walked around her to face her and he saw she had her eyes closed, he felt his heart smile at him ... and then he lifted her chin ... she looked up at him and then looked away and blushed ...

Uday: You look beautiful Princess, Akash is very lucky.

Manyata: Thanks Uday.

Manyata bids him good-bye and leaves, Uday sighs as she leaves, makes himself comfortable on her bed ... taking in her fragrance ... he gets the diary out and starts to read it...and as he gets to the end of it, his forehead starts to wrinkle and he has a shock expression, he quickly puts the diary away and gets up.

Uday: So that is why Jay was talking riddles ... Oh Sh!t ... I should hurry, that God Damn Akash ... Aghh. I'll kill him.

He rushes outside Manyata's room ... and by the time he reaches the gates, he ask the guard about Manyata and they inform him that she left ages ago ...
Uday's face tenses and he rubs his hand across his face, he then rushes back into the palace, and runs to DS's office.

Uday: Dadi Saab, kya aap ko pata hai Manyata kahan gai hein Akash se milne?  (DS, do you know where Manyata has gone to meet Akash?)

DS: Kya hua Uday Beta, aap itne pereshan kyun hein? sab theek to hai? (What happened Uday dear, why're you upset? is everything ok?)

Uday: I'll tell you later DS ... just tell me where they are gonna meet.

DS tells him where Manyata has gone, Uday without saying an other word or wasting an other minute, rushes out of DS's office leaving a worried DS ...

Uday rushes towards his car ... He remembers he forgot the Keys in Manyata's room, he orders a servant to go get it ... but the servent takes more than 5 minutes to get it, and when he returns, Uday vents out his anger at him for delaying him ... He rushes out of the gates on full speed with his car, to rescue his princess, like any prince charming would do.

This is it for today, hope you liked it😳  Please don't forget to comment, I'll be waiting ...any type of criticsms and opinions welcomed πŸ˜ƒ  And please do Hit "LIKE" if you liked this chapter ... Just remember the response I get from you guyz, encourages me to write more. πŸ˜ƒ I'll soon be updating ... so stay tuned πŸ˜‰
Stay Blessed, Stay Safe and Enjoy Life, See you soon with the next chapter, Take Care. πŸ˜ƒ
For PMs Please Buddy Request Me. 😊

:-ADDEN-:  

Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
edit:suspense haan i really liked it and  the wardrobe scene was really fabulous
i wish something like that happens in the show
Edited by roking_nidhi223 - 12 years ago