Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update
thanks for the pm
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wait J get involved in akash' plans
i but she get drunk and akash married her. 
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
☺️ ☺️   ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍  😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

do i have to say anymore how i felt reading this ud
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳Awesomeee
LOVED IT
please contninue soon
Thank you so much for the PM😃
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely update little sis.. 😊
liked it to the core..
How easily manyata is learing everything with the help of uday..
Liked the romantic dance scene.. Hope to see something like this in the show soon..
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Adden sorry for coming late it's awesome ...love ManVeer closeness, their dance and above all J jealousy😉
Thxs for the pm and do continue soon
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved their lessons and dancing...update soon...thanx 4 the pm
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Heyy Everyone 😃 I'm back with my weekly dose 😉 Hope you had a nice week, and thanks for all the lovely comments😃, however I'm not happy 😭 You know, the fact that I PM around 100 people and all I get is around 20 comments and 30 likes ... is a bit sad for me, maybe you guyz aren't liking this FF that much?  Let me know if you're not. 😳 With any further ado ...

:.Chapter 8.:

Manyata sat in her room, with her head thrown onto her knees, not knowing why she was feeling so strange, she really enjoyed today's day ... after all she learnt soo many new things, she could feel a change being brought within her, she could smell the royalty air surrounding her gradually, she even admitted the fact that she enjoys Uday's company, yet why did she feel so weird when he was teaching her how to dance? She wondered and when she thought of what her life beheld for her in the coming 3 months, and the thought of finally tying a knot with Akash with her family's will brought a smile upon her exhausted face, however this smile seemed to not have been real, it seemed more of a smile from the brain than a smile from the heart, that's when she heard the door knob creak, and in came Jay, with her official swag ... She came in, something about her seemed different, and just by the look of her, Manyata could tell that her evil sister was up to no good once again.

Jay: Jiji, aap ne abh tak change nahi kiya?? I mean itni raat ho gayi hai aur aap abhi be apne costume me bethi hein ... aur aap ko to abh tak apne wo tacky chawl kapre pehn lene chahiye the ... to phir? kahin aap upset to nahi hein kisi baat ko le ke? (Manyata, you still haven't changed? I mean, it's night .. and you're still sat in your costume, and you by now should have worn your tacky Chawl Wear .. then? Are you upset due to something?)

Manyata did not know what was going on in Jay's mind, but one thing was sure and that is that Jay can never call her "Jiji" unless she's being sarcastic, "Costume"? Manyata thought. What the hell is "Costume"? She knew what it meant, but what she wanted to know was what Jay meant while she was saying it.

Manyata: Costoom? ... Tujhe kya mai koi Drama ki heroin lagti houn, ke mai koi Costoom pehnoun gi ... aur tujh se mere raj kumari ban ne ki khabr hazam nahi hoti na ... to pani pea ... tumhari andar ki aag ko bhujane ke kaam aye ga ... (Costume? Do I look like some actress to you? Why would I wear a costume? and I know that you can't digest the fact that I'm soon gonna be a princess, therefore drink some water, it'll help extinguish the fire of jealousy within you).

Jay: Oh C'mon Jiji, hum sub jaante hein ke aap ke liye ye sub ek Drama ki tarha he hai ... aap thori na ye sub ek Raj Kumari bann ne ke liye ker rahi hein, ye to aap apne Majnu mera matlub Akash ko paane ke liye ker rahi hein, aur jub aap wo ker leingi ... aap ke liye ye sub ek mazaq he rahe ga ... so please aap mujhe jealous mutt bulaiye ... kyun ke aap kitni be koshish ker lein, aap kabhi ek Raj kumari nahi bann paye gi ... aap hamesha ke down-market Chawl wali rahe gi .. aur hum Rajkumari Jaynandini hein, thay aur hamesha rahe ge ... (We all know that all this is nothing but a play for you, you're not doing all this to become a Princess, you're doing it so you could win your Akash, and when you'll succeed in your deeds, you won't pay a penny to the Princess Lessons and teachings, so please don't tell me that I'm jealous of you of all people, because no matter how hard you try, you'll still remain who you are at present, as for me ... I was born a princess and will die a princess)...She said with a smirk, thinking she'd gobsmacked Manyata but ...

Manyata: Sahi kaha, mai kabhi Raj Kumari nahi bann paoungi kyun ke mai pedaishi Rajkumari houn, aur abh mai seedhi Mahrani banoungi, Devgadh Riyasat ki waris ... aur ye be sahi hai tou hamesha Raj Kumari he banni rahe gi ... isliye zyada aqar matt ... aur ye mai be jaanti houn aur tou be jaanti hai, ke mai kya houn aur kya ker sakti houn ... tou bohut ache se jaanti hai ke mai baazi maar sakti houn, isliye apna sara waqt, chaalbazi aur planing me lagati hai mujhe neecha dekhane aur heraney ke liye ... Han Nahi Toh! (Well Said,I can never be a Raj Kumari maybe because Raj Kumari's are not made, they are born, and I was born A Princess, and now I'll be a Queen straight away, and I will also be the heir to Devgadh Estate, and you're right, you will always be a princess ... nothing more and nothing less, so don't show off ... and you and I, both of us are well aware of my qualities and my doings, you know it very well that I'll win this anytime, that is why you spend all your time thinking of evil schemes to defeat me and put me in place.) Manyata said it, she hit Jay at the spot where it hurt the most, to say she shut Jay's mouth was a mintue thing to say, she probably stunned Jay, who was not expecting to hear Manyata say all those things in return.

The moment was too much for Jay to bear, Manyata's words had glued her mouth, she could not think of a come back to reply her older sister, so instead she gave Manyata a dirty-hatred fill look and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her so hard that it could've broken if it weren't imported. Manyata on the other hand was surprised at her own antics, did she just say that "she will be the queen, the heir to Devgadh Estate"??? Did she mean it? or was she just saying it to put Jay in place? Mayata thought. But wait, Marrying Akash doesn't and can't stop her from becoming the queen does it? so then what she said could be applied in all the cases, that means she'll have to put more effort into her lessons, learn more and all ... so that she could reach her goals. She thought to herself, getting all excited, thinking that Akash would move in the palace with her, and no one will have any issues, after all, all they want is a good Queen to look after the estate, so what harm can Akash cause? She thought, almost jumping up and smiling.

Majority of poeple say that when they grow up, they'll be a doctor/engineer..etc. But only the minority of the lucky ones get to say that, when they are ready, they'll be the King and Queen ... and Manyata was amongst those lucky people, as she has just joint the list, she will definitely become a Queen, a new goal took place within her and now these Princess Lessons were not only for winning Akash but were more than that, now they were for her becoming worthy of being the next Queen of Devgadh and the best one ever. She'll prove Jay wrong in all aspects, this was her second goal. She was now a different person, she didn't even realise when the Royal Side of her emerged from within her body. Unaware of the fact she continues drooling over the thought and her goals, her bright future.

On the other hand, Uday was having flash backs of their lovely moments today, those lessons played a role of cupid for him ... For him Manyata was all that he could think of, to say that he was falling madly in love with this naive girl was a minure thing to say, he had fallen really hard for her, every time he would close his eyes to sleep, all he would see was her face, every time he would sit in silence all he could hear was her voice, everytime he heard the name "Manyata" his heart-beat increased and all his attention daises off into the direction of wear the name was being taken ... he can't believe that he was soo madly in love with her, as a matter of face, he started listening to slow, romantic songs, starring out of the window smilling...everytime it rained, he was in thought when Unnati came and sat next to him on the sofa ...

Uday: Choti, you?
Unnati: Why? not liking my presence? she asked teasingly.
Uday: No, it's not like that ... is there something that you wanted?
Unnati: Oh! so now I need to have to want something to talk to my deary DaDa. Not fair hunh.
Uday: Oh C'mon choti, enough with the sarcasm ... what is it? he asked a bit irritated.
Unnati: Dada, it's mid-night and your phone has been ringing for the past half hour, and you aren't attending, people are trying to get a sleep, but your phone seems to be the cause of them not being able to sleep.
Uday: Oh Sorry Choti, I ...
Unnati: What? I didn't hear the phone ringing caz I was too busy in Manyata-land, right?

Uday blushing at his sister's comment.

Uday: I never said that.
Unnati: You don't have to say it ... it's written all over your face ... Your head over heels in love with her aren't you?
Uday: Maybe.
Unnati: Maybe?
Uday: yeah, I know I'm in love with her ... but I don't want to lose her ever ... I'm scared my love will be the defeat for me ... I'm scared she'll one day move on with Akash and my love for her will prove to be my weakness ... my defeat in life.
Unnati: Dada, you're wrong. Love is never a weakness, no one is defeated in love ... if your love is true ... then no false thing can happen.
Uday: Those are just words of say, it's true that I don't know much about love, but one thing that I've heard from many, and that is ... "Love Hurts" ...
Unnati: True love never hurts, just think of it this way Dada, if you and Manyata are meant to be for each other ... the world will turn upside down but nothing can seperate you guyz, not even Manyata's love for Akash, and if it does ... then Manyata is not the one for you. 

With that said, Unnati tapped her brother's shoulder, gave him a consoling smile and left. Uday was left in a state where he didn't understand what was going to happen, but he knew that his love is true, and Manyata his. With that, he turned off the dim light of the lamp, and retired for the night.

It's a new day, Manyata as usual got up early, ready for her Princess Lessons, but with much more enthusiasm attached. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and came out dressed in a royal pink and purple Anarkali suit, she quickly applied kohl to her eyes, a light pink gloss, her hai tied back a little with a tiny pink butterfly clip, only her fringe at the front, she wire some pink stud earings, and for the first time removed her taveez, she removed it, kissed it and kept is aside in a tiny box. She then stepped into beautiful off-white heels, and looked gorgeous.

Above is the get up that Manyata had. Except her hair and jewelry differs.

She was getting ready when her phone started to ring, she looked to see whose call was it and to her joy it was Akash's call, she eagerly attended, after days was she going to talk to Akash.

Akash on the phone to Manyata...

Manyata: Hello Akash! Tou kaisa hai ... mai na tumhe bohut miss ker rahi thi (How r u? I was actually missing you so much).

Akash: Moniya, tum mujhse pyaar to karti ho? (Moniya, do you love me?) he said ignoring her words.

Manyata: Haan Akash, dil aur jaan se bhi zyada ... (More than myself) she said Confused.

Akash: Mai tumse milna chahta hoon ... (I want to meet you)

Manyata: Kahan pe? (where?)

Akash: Sunset Mumbai Beach Disco.

Manyata's face goes grim, like her 6th sense is giving her vibes to a danger coming her way.

Manyata: Likin kyun...A..Akash? she stammers. (why akash?)

Akash: Kyun? kya tumhe mujh pe bharosa nahi hai kya? kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi kerti? mai thori na tumse koi batameezi keroun ga... (why? don't you trust me? don't you love me? Its not like I'm going to misbehave with you.) he closes the phone angrily.

Manyata: Ye Akash ko kya hua? mai ne to batameezi aur bharosay ki baat ki he nahi, to phir? (what happened to Akash? I never said a thing about misbehaving or trust, then why so?) she looked puzzeled and upset.

Manyata was over-confused and puzzeled, why did Akash talk so rudely to her? she wondered, and she tried to call him again.

Akash: Hello?

Manyata: Main hoon (It's me)

Akash: Bolo, aa rahi ho? (Speak, you coming?)

Manyata: Akash... he interrupted her.

Akash: Haan ya Na ??

Manyata: Okay Baba, haan ... mai ati houn aaj raat, maghr tum naraz matt ho ... khush? (Okay, Yes...I'll come but please don't get angry.)

Akash: Ok Moniya. Bye ... he closed the phone ...

Manyata: Akash! hello? Akash? ... Phone rakh diya? ye Akash ko kya hua, mujh se theek se baat kyun nahi ker raha ... (He hung the phone? what's wrong with him? why is he not talking to me appropriately?)

Manyata kept the phone, with a quizzy look ... and made her way out of her room ... but first she'll have to go talk to DS...

Akash was very worried, he didn't like talking to his Moniya that way but in order to pressurise her to come, he had to do what he did, he promissed himself he'll let her know the truth just before they get married, he believed the fact that his love would make her forgive him, infact somewhere he thought that she to would want this... she did not like the Royals, he thought.

Manyata walked to the dining area where everyone was sat for break-fast except for Jay obviously. She walked and greeted everyone, they all resiprocated. She sat on the chair closest to DS ... and then she carefully took a napkin, kept it in her lap and spreaded it ... then she asked the maid to serve her some scrambeled eggs ... and the maid followed, Manyata then took a folk and a knife in her hands and then carefully started to slice the food in her plate, and lead the food carefully to her mouth, she ate like she had always eaten in that manner. Everyone on the table noticed Manyata, they had a proud grin on their faces, they were happy that she was learning the Royal ways.

DS: Very Good, Manyata beta ... aap bilkul ek Raj Kumari ki tarha kha rahi hein ... (Manyata sweety, you're eating just like a princess would eat.) Iss ka matlb aap apne lessons se seekh rahi hein aur Uday beta is doing a good job. (That means you're learnign from your lessons whilst Uday is doing a good job).

Brijraj: Yes, Manyata ... humme khushi hui aap apne table manners seekh gai hein ... (I am happy you've learnt your table manners).

Manyata: Thankyou DadiSaab, Thankyou Baba.

DS: You're welcome beta.

Komal: Manyata beta aaj aap bohut sunder lag rahi hein, aap pe ye rang bohut suit ker raha hai ... aap ko kissi ki nazar na lagge (You are looking really pretty today, This colour suits you well, I hope you're protected from all evil eyes.)

Manyata smiled at her mother comment in acknowledgement.

Uday: Manyata to her rang me sunder lag ti hein ... after all ek Rajkumari hein ... (She looks pretty in every colour, after all she's a princess)...Came Uday's voice...

Everyone looked at Uday's direction who had just entered the dining area, he took DS's blessings and greeted everyone, and then took a seat next to Manyata. Manyata smiled at him, and then conitnued to eat her breakfast ... she did have an appetite of a cow, and a tiny egg did not do enough for her ... so she had more of it ... After having a sip of orange juice, Manyata remembered she had to ask DS about the Akash thing ...

Manyata: DadiSaabi, mai aap se kuch mango to aap mana to nahi kereingi? (if I ask you for something, will you refuse?)

DS: Ofcourse, aap ko kya chahiye? (what do you want?)

Manyata: Kya mai Akash ko milne ja sakti houn aaj raat ko? (can I go meet Akash tonight?)

DS and Uday looked at each other, with a look of concern ... however Uday's look had suspicion to it ... he nodded to DS , telling her in gestures to allow Manyata to go. DS who could not refuse Uday's will had to agree and she allowed Manyata to go ... however she told Manyata to return home early. Manyata thanked DS and then Uday and Her left for her lessons.

Uday was talking to Manyata, telling her what to do for today, but then he realised Manyata was not paying attention, she seemed lost and worried about something.

Uday: What's wrong princess? khoi khoi kyun ho? (why are you lost?)

Manyata: Kuch nahi ... (nothing)

Uday: Theek hai aap nahi patana chahti to koi baat nahi ... (its okay, if you don't wanna tell, I don't mind)...

Manyata: Nahi Uday, aisi koi baat nahi ... waki me kuch nahi hai (No, Uday , it's nothing like that, it's really nothing)...

Uday: Pakka? (sure?)

Manyata: Ha nahi to! (yes)

Uday: Waisay tumhara mood sahi kerne ke liye mere paas ek plan hai ... (I have a plan to fix your mood)

Manyata:  Kya? (what?) she said eagerly.

Uday's Plan

Sneaking into Jay's room, . And maybe have a look in her secret diary ... that she writes every night, when she is not drunk. And then after knowing all the secrets of her we can use it to back fire against her plans ... but we'll have to do it secretly before she returns from her friend's house.

Manyata: Jay Diary likhti hai? (Jay writes a diary?) she asks shocked.

Uday: Yup! he says with a wink.

Manyata: Tumhe... mera matlb aap ko kaise patta? (How do you know?)

Uday: I know everything, nothing's hidden from Yuvraj UdayVeer singh.

Manyata: Acha Acha, maghar uski diary se hum kereinge kya ... (ok,ok, what will we do looking through her diary and stuff?)

Uday: Uski sari khoofiya batein uss me likhi hon gi ... (all her secrets will be in there)... he says with a nuaghty smirk.

Manyata: Idea acha hai ... (Good idea.) she says jumping in excitement.

Manyata and Uday quickly get up excited, high-five each other ... and make there way to Jay's new room. She had asked DS to let her not share a room with Manyata so that resulted in her having to move out of her own room, much to her annoyance. Uday and Manyata didn't even realise when in the hurry of getting to Jay's room, they held hands, and tried there best to not have anyone spot them. This was meant to be lesson time, it was just like they were bunking school, they felt like kids ... Uday and Manyata were still in a corridor when they see Rajmata coming their way, Uday notices her first, but Manyata hasn't noticed her ... so Uday quickly pulls Manyata back behind a pillar, and as he does that ... Manyata's face collides into his chest, as her hands hold onto his muscular arms, and as Manyata looks up, they have an eye-lock ... Uday can't keep his eyes off her ... and she can't skip his gaze ... Manyata realises how close they were ... She felt her goose-bumps ... and she quickly backed away only to be pulled back by Uday ... Manyata is confused and is about to protest to speak but Uday puts his hand over her mouth ... and then with his eyes gestures towards DS's direction, Manyata moves her head a little to see DS behind the pillar coming in their direction, now she realised whe Uday did what he did ... Uday's hands were still over her mouth ... he could feel her soft lips, and the touch of her lips on his hand, created havoc within him, he so wanted to feel those lips with his own ... Manyata, lead her hand to his hand on her mouth, and gently moved it down, not once breaking the eye-lock ... and as she leads his hands down ... she doesn't realise that she's still holding onto his fingers ... they both her lost, when suddenly Uday sees Rajmata passing by them and leaving the scene, he quickly holds Manyata's hand and both of them enter Jay's room ...

This is it for today, hope you liked it😳 ... I tried making this chapter a long one, hope it is long enough for you greedy readers 😆 Please don't forget to comment, Please do comment, I'll be waiting ...any type of criticsms and opinions welcomed 😃  And please do Hit "LIKE" if you liked this chapter ... Just remember the response I get from you guyz, encourages me to write more, so if I don't get that much of a response I'll have to slow down a little  So please be generous 😉 
Stay Blessed, Stay Safe and Enjoy Life, See you soon with the next chapter, Take Care. 😃
For PMs Please Buddy Request Me. 😊

:-ADDEN-: 

Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update i hope she tells uday because akash will spoil her life and her trust in akash when she finds out will be destroyed love how she realize how she is feeling different around uday loved the update thanks for the pm

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha Adden clever plan, hope Jai Nandini wrote about the plan so Udayveer's next plan would be how to ruin it!🤣