Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow very nice update Adden, thanks for the PM! πŸ˜ƒ
OMG!!😲 I hope Uday reaches there on time and beats that creepy Akash blck and blue!!!😑 continue soon!! Thanx for da PM!!πŸ˜ƒ
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!...such an awesome update πŸ‘...i hope uday gets there in time...to save her princess ❀️...can't wait for the next chapter 😍...plzzz update soon...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aweome update
thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Adden sorry for coming late dear ...awesome update love the wardrobe part ...hope UV will reach there on time and save her princess...it's high time M learns about Akash real intention😑

Thxs for the pm and plzzz udpate soon
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great updateπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guyz πŸ˜ƒ How is everyone? Hope you all are doing fine ... I'm sorry for the delay, was meant to update two days ago, but I had lots of work to do 😳 And Thankyou all for commenting on the previous Chapter and liking it, means the world to me. πŸ˜ƒ Without any further delay...

:.Chapter 10.:

Manyata stepped out of the Toyota Car, she didn't want to go meet Akash in a posh car, as to not attract attention and media, she looked at the Hotel's club ... the disco lights flashing, and the music loud enough to be heard till the car park. She starred at it for a bit, something about it wasn't right, the whole atmosphere felt weird, forget the atmosphere, her own stomach wasn't supporting her, something in her was telling her that something wrong is going to happen. A half of her wanted to go running inside and meet Akash, but then the other half, warned her ... cautioned her of the coming danger ... but she put those thoughts aside, focussing on the thought that "What harm can come from meeting Akash?" she focussed on that and made her way inside.

Akash, was getting impatient ... striding from left to right ... why isn't she coming? he wondered as he sat on the hotel room that they had booked for a night. Chiki and Soni told him to calm down, consoled him and told him that she will definitely come, after all she is his Moniya ... how can she not come? On the mere thought of the words "his Moniya", his heart started to race, it was almost like those words didn't seem true, perhaps she might have changed, changed into Manyata ... or perhaps it was just the guilt in him, the guilt that was yet to be the result of their plan ...

Akash: Jab Moniya ko sachai pata challey gi, kya wo hum ko maaf keregi? (Will Moniya will find out the truth, will she forgive us?)

Chiki: Haan Akash, tou fikr na kerr ... jub usse tere halaat ka pata challey ga, wo tujhe maaf kerdegi, akhirkaar pyaar to wo tujh se he kerti hai ... aur usse tere alawa iss duniya se kuch nahi chahiye, ye hum sab jaante hein. (Yes Akash, don't you worry ... when she'll be aware of your financial problems and your condition, she'll forgive you, afterall she loves you, and she doesn't ask for anything but you from this world, we all know that).

Soni: Haan Akash. (Yea Akash)

Akash: Maghar wo abhi tak aayi kyun nahi? (Why isn't she here by now?)

Just then his phone rings, and the caller ID says "Moniya".

Manyata: Hallo Akash, Kahan ho tum? Mai yahan club mein tumhara intezaar ker rahi houn ... (Where are you? I'm waiting for you at the club)

Akash all excited, gestures to Soni and Chiki that She's here ...

Akash: Haan Moniya, Mai abhi aata houn ... (Yea Moniya, I'm just coming)

He hangs up. Manyata feels lonley in the loud noisey club, even though it was soo crowded she felt her-self all alone ... the feeling in her stomach got worse every minute, and she was desperate to find out why she was feeling that way, she really hoped that all would be fine ... she hoped since that was all she could do.

On the other hand Uday was stuck in the traffic at some signal ... he punched the staring wheel every now and then in frustration and impatience. He had to get to Manayata before things slipped out of his hands, he had to save his naive princess.

Uday: Damn this traffic. Princess why don't you understand?? That no good can ever come to you from the two-penny worth Chawl ka hero ... I won't let anything happen to you Princess, I won't let no one harm you ... Only across my dead-body can someone touch you ... I swear to God, I will kill that son of a *****.  And Jay ... that ***** ... how can someone be soo selfish? seriously I'll teach her such a lesson she won't play such games ever again.

Manyata saw Akash come towards her with his official smile. She smiled back at him, but for the first time in history did his presence make her uncomfortable ... every step that he took towards her, made her want to run away from there ... she wanted to run away from that place ... but she still managed to hold ground infront him and put up a smile, which was now very obviously fake.

Akash goes upto her and gives her hug, she closes her eyes, and that's when she sees Uday, she sees him walk to her and hug her ... and she hugs him back happily. But soon she opened her eyes, confused at her own thoughts, her own feelings, replacing Uday with Akash whilst she was in Akash's arms? the mere thought of it made her heart race ... she looked around to find loads of people, faces, but none that of Udayveer ... to say she was disappointed was the right word. Akash nudged her out of her thoughts, she stored her feeling away sub-contiously and focussed on Akash and what tonight beholds for her ...

Akash: Moniya, tumhe anadaza nahi hai ke main ne tumhe kitna miss kiya hai ... (You have no idea how much i've missed you)

Manyata: Same Here Akash.

Akash was shocked to here Manyata speak in English and dress soo different, surely some changes have taken place within her.

Akash: Woah Moniya. English? aur tum? (and u?)

Manyata: Wo actually aaj kal Udayveer mujhe english sikha raha hai ... isliye ... (Amm.. actually ... Uday has been giving me English Lessons)

Akash: Lagta hai aaj kal tum uss Udaybeer ke saath kafi waqt guzaarti ho ... patta hai mujhe na uss insaan se chirr hai ... janta hoon tumhe perhane ke bahane tum per line marta hoga, tumhe cherta hoga ... aur tumhe khoob gussa aata hoga ... (Seems to be that you spend a lot of time with that Udayveer, you know that guy irritates me, I bet whilst teaching you he must take advantage of that and flirt with you, and this I'm sure would annoy you to the core) he says with a laugh hoping Manyata would join in.

At first Manyata did not know how to react to what Akash said, but before reacting she glanced at the time spent with Uday in the previous days, they had a nice time and not once did Uday even flirt with her, and not once did she vent her anger out at him ... and that means Akash's blaming on Uday was not right, Uday didn't deserved to be talked about negatively behind his back. She then turned and looked at Akash with a twitched eye-brow.

Manyata: Akash, Uday koi gali ka laphantar ya gunda nahi, jo ladki ko chere ga ... wo ek Rajkumaar hai ... aur wo to mujhe bass aise he cherta tha ... mazak me ... iska ye matlb nahi ke tum uspe jhoote ilzaam lagao. Aur waisay bhi hum dono ab ache dost hein ... isliye mai Uday ke khilaaf kuch nahi sunoun gi. (Uday isn't some low-standard goon, that he would flirt with girls in such a way, he's a prince ... and he just teases me in joke, that doesn't mean you put false blames on him and anyways, I and him are good friends, therefore I'll not stand any insult for Uday) She said with an angry tone which must've scared Akash.

Manyata didn't even realise why she was getting so over-protective over Uday, that she was talking in such a manner with Akash. Perhaps it's just what any good friend would do for a friend ... or is it beyond that? We have yet to find out.

Akash: Acha baba, I'm sorry ... gussa matt ho ... aaj ki raat uss Udaybeer ke liye na zaya kero ... challo hum Dance Floor pe chalte hein ...(Okay boss, I'm sorry, don't be mad, don't let tonight go waist fighting for Uday , come lets go to the dance floor) ...

Akash leads Manyata to the dance floor, and as he is leading her, he sees Chiki and Soni standing there, he gestures them to do the next thing in the plan ... and they nod.

On the Dance Floor ... Manyata finally decides to lose herself into the music, and puts aside her thoughts, so she starts grooving a little with the beat, and soon Akash joins in and then he starts doing the very famous "chicken dance" or in other words the strange Chawl dance style. Manyata stops, and gives Akash a weird look ... Suddenly the dance style that she soo loved to do once she was in Chawl, she found it embarrassing. And she soo wanted to stop Akash from dancing ... She tries to speak loud enough for Akash to hear her in the loud music ...

Manyata: Akash, ye kya ker rahe ho tum? (What are you doing?)

Akash: Dance aur kya? (Dance obviously)

Manyata: Ye kaunsa dance hai? Stop it Akash. (what sort of dance is this?)

Akash: Arre, ye wo dance hai jo tumhe pasand hai, yaad hai jub hum apni pehli date pe club me gai theyy to hum ne aisa dance he kiya tha ... (Oh, this is the same dance that you like, remember on our first date at the club, we danced like this?)

Suddenly reality struck Manyata, all of the sudden she has started to behave, think and talk like Manyata and not like Moniya ... this she noticed. The dance that once she was famous for doing, she is now finding it embarrassing? Gosh! this whole Manyata/Moniya fiasco will surely drive her mad she thought. She needs to go get a soft-drink to chill her mind.

Manyata: Jo be ho Akash, Mujhe pyaas lagi hai ... mai kuch peene ja rahi houn ... tumhe aana hai to aao. (Whatever Akash, I'm thirsty, I'm gonna go have something to drink, if you want to come, then come).

With that she left the dance floor, leaving a stunned Akash. The blow of her Princess-ish attitude struck Akash immediately ... and on the inside he blamed Uday for trying and bringing changes into his Moniya, but he consoled himself, thinking that after tonight, Moniya and Manyata are both going to be his possessions, and there's nothing that Udayveer could do about it.

Uday was still stuck at the same spot. And then suddenly the light flashed green ... Uday wondered why today of all days did the traffic in Mumbai have to be at its worst. He quickly put his foot on the excelerator ... and vroomed the car at the speed of light ... he was driving soo fast that people on the pavements has to stare at his car leave ... He was paying no attention to the traffic rules and law ... for soo much delay had already been caused he couldn't afford more.

Precap: Uday's driving at the speed of light, when some huge vehicles light shine onto him, and his eyes open wide in shock as he makes an effort to turn the stairing wheel.

Sorry for the drag and lots of Akash😳, Can't help it for some reason lol πŸ˜†, anyways still hope you liked it😳  Please don't forget to comment, I'll be waiting ...any type of criticsms and opinions welcomed πŸ˜ƒ  And please do Hit "LIKE" if you liked this chapter ... Just remember the response I get from you guyz, encourages me to write more. πŸ˜ƒ I'll soon be updating ... so stay tuned πŸ˜‰
Stay Blessed, Stay Safe and Enjoy Life, See you soon with the next chapter, Take Care. πŸ˜ƒ
For PMs Please Buddy Request Me. 😊

:-ADDEN-:   

Edited by Add123 - 11 years ago
janeniroopa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update and thanks for pm.
A.ShehzadAholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really loved❀️it.great update.aawweessoommee
Surya.Ravi thumbnail