25th January WU- Confessions Against Brahma

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

~  25th January Written Update  ~

RD tells Brahma,  Verma is the proof to all of his sins. SJ call Verma to the witness box. Brahma tries to object but the judge grants permission to SJ to call Verma. Verma takes the oath and confesses that he has been apart of  Brahmas wrongdoings. Verma tells the court how Brahma really didnt want a divorce but was doing it to make Devyani bend down to him, how he also heard about  Brahmas attempt to rape Priya and how he (Verma) under pressure from Brahma made two attempts to kill Karan. Everyone is shocked in the courtroom. Brahma himself is shocked and objects to Verma lying. SJ tells the judge how can they know for sure Verma is lying and Brahma is trying to protect himself. He says he knew Brahma would try to prove Verma to be lying as he did with the other witnesses so he has another witness, Mr Ganpat Chaudhry. Its the police officer who arrested Priya and also the one who RD brought with her for dinner at Jakhar mansion. As GC takes the oath, Brahma looks defeated.
Upon questioning by SJ, GC tells the court how he refused to file Priyas complaint on Brahmas say so. How Priya was told to go to the train to see Brahma to get her fiance released and how upon Brahmas call to to RD she got Priyas fiance released. The whole truth comes out. Priya is relieved. SJ tells the judge how Brahma is responsible for Priyas attempted rape and the attempted murder  of Karan.
 SJ says  the law is made to protect the people, but when the police officers take the law into their own hands then no one can do anyhting because proof is needed and to get rid of proof and make false proof is what the likes of Brahma do. SJ continues saying how Brahma must have ruined the lives of so many women just because of his sexual desires and he wants to congratulate Devyani and Priya for having the courage to stand up against Brahma and to stop him from ruining the lives of other women. He requests the judge to take action against Brahma and for Devyani to get a divorce. The judge says he will give the decision about the divorce tomorrow and for all of Brahmas criminal activities they will have to file a seperate case as this is a family court. He adjourns the court.

As the court empties so does Brahma. RD goes to Devyani and Gaurav and comforts them. She tells Devayni she knows how bad she must be feeling as for the family for which she put up so much is now scattered. But it had to happen and she had to make a sacrifice for the good. She hugs Gaurav and leaves.

AS Brahma comes out of the courthouse he is bombarded by news reporters. The women turn up and start to beat Brahma  😆   👏  he tries to defend himself. He manages to get away but they throw shoes at him.  👏 
The reporters are reporting how there are men like Brahma and how there is so much corruption in the country.

As Brahma comes home he is again bombarded by the reporters and the same women. Devyani, Priya, Gaurav and Vidya also come home to see Brahma being hounded. A man throws a stone at Brahma which hits him on the forehead. Brahma starts to bleed. As everyone is led out by the police, with the ladies shouting "Devyani Jakhar zindabad , Priya Jakhar zindabad. Brahma sees  Devyani and the rest of his family and goes inside.

As Brahma goes in, Bauji is standing there and just looks at Brahma, who has blood coming out from his forehead. The others come in as well. As Brahma turns to go Bauji tells Brahma how no parents in the world can see the blood of their children but seeing his blood (Brahmas) he has no pain or sympathy for him but a weird sense of happiness. But it is nothing compared to all the pain he has caused others and this is just the beginning. He is left all alone with no respect and people defaming him.

Brahma asks Imli for water, who doesnt move. He again asks for water but imli ignores him. He asks her if she also become like the rest of the women in the house. Imli and Jaggi just look at him in disgust. Brahma gets angry and shouts that after living off him they are staring at him, he tells them to leave the house. Devyani says they wont go anywhere. Raising her voice she tells him it is her house too and they will stay in this house as long as she wishes. Brahma angrily leaves.
Bauji blesses Devyani and Priya and tells them he told them that the truth would win. Devyani asks Uttara if Aditya has come home. Uttara says he hasnt, she thought he was with them. They are all worried, Priya wonders if he even knows what happened in court. Devyani wonders where he could have gone.

Brahma is alone in his dark room. He defeatedly falls to the floor in pain, he remembers how when he had the flu and he was being looked after. He remembers Priya, RD, Verma and GC testifying against him. He remembers being beaten up by the women. He touches his forehead where the wound is and blood dribbles down his face.

PRECAP

Priya tells Brahma how their battle isnt over and it has just begun. She will take him to court and get him punished for what he has done to her.

~ PLEASE DONT FORGET TO RATE THE CHASKAMETER  ~

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome episode!

*rushes to watch Brahma get beaten up =D*
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

RD's coming seemed to be a surprise for SJ, who went with it and got her on the witness stand.  That's what I gathered from their exchange of looks yesterday. But apparently today, he was prepared beforehand, and had given GC's name earlier (though Brahma didn't know). 

None of this makes makes sense. If he knew RD was going to come, and they had everything set out, then why didn't he include her in his list of witnesses? why wait for the judge to give the permission in the court itself?  (She still could've given her grand entry and interruption.)
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Fizi for the update!

Ahhh I wish I could express how much I love Brahma getting all that he deserves for now...he needs to end up in jail for the justice to be carried out so holding my breath there...

But who is sorry now?? Has to be Adi more than Brahma.. Either he hates the women with the last bone in his body for making Brahma suffer or he hates himself even more for not believing in his mother and wife...Either way he is disconnected from the 2 most important women in his life..
Edited by my_view - 12 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cant't wait to watch the epi! thanks for the wonderfull update!

i think cvs missed a golden oppoturnity by not having Aditya in court...he should have been there...i don't knw how  much longer i can see a blind and stubborn Aditya...i hope cvs don't drag this aspect of the story.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krutiv100

cant't wait to watch the epi! thanks for the wonderfull update!

i think cvs missed a golden oppoturnity by not having Aditya in court...he should have been there...i don't knw how  much longer i can see a blind and stubborn Aditya...i hope cvs don't drag this aspect of the story.

I think Aditya is alone someplace thinking about everything and joining the pieces of the jigsaw. Its time Adityas foolishness ends, its gone on for too long.
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thxxx...I just wish adi was in court to see all this :@
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
def there is reason why aditya was sent out... he wont know the truth and will def support his dad n still not believe others...
if his foolishness continues the viewers are going to b disappointed
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update..

wow.. awesome epi!! i wish i could also have been there to beat bj! 😆
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the fab writtn update fizk...