Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
a very happy anniversary nd enjoy ur trip :)
abt da post its wonderful !
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Happy Anniversary priya.. enjoy!!!!

OMG i dont want anji to die... :( may be kill shyamu .. we wont mind at all LOL...

do u think while dying anji will make arnie agree for marriage???
-carpediem- thumbnail
happy anniversary...we'll miss ur posts too...n about spoilers...a funeral...really????????my heart already sank into my stomach nw...
nyway u enjoy ur trip.👍🏼
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Anniversary...enjoy your vaccation..and nice post
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Anniversary.
Thanks for the post, scared about the funeral.
Fingers cross
curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs..
Hope its shyam's funeral..
and happy anniversary,...enjoy,

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think if kkg get hurt sum how n in critical situation that ll be da reason 4 shashi babua n when kkg recover n in turmoil at da same time due to her babu so arnav move forward n ll help her by get marriage with her or buaji she is going 4 another show. But exactly dn knw what ll happen. An other scorpio must be dead after doing his job or may be nt done .
Happy anniversary.Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
First of all Happy Anniversary Priya!!!
Hope so u have fun!!!
Will really miss ur posts!!!
Thanks for the post!!...I didnt know that the writers had told that there will be 2 marriages!!!

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Nothing much to synopsise in today's epi...after back to back dhamakedaar epis...quite understood...this one would have been little slow to set the stage for the next plot move...

Loved Arnav worrying for his sis...

(by the way y they cnt show him in night dress..umm tracks or boxers 😉😉😉)

Khushi looked gorgeous...

And heaven on earth...ASR in mushy mood...saying HI...thudd..my heart skipped a beat ...
gosh Khushi is officially made of steel to not faint 😛

Loving the new Rabba ve scenes...

And the "shart" talk was all to hide or a facade...coz he is very well conscious of wats gng in her mind/heart...his eyes/smirks/smiles/touch speak more than his words...

Was so cute to see Khushi missing him (obviously she wants to see him even if they fight !!!)

Spoilers (maybe true or not )

One of IPKKND's writers had on her wall - "2 weddings..." - so mostly the present track might lead to Arnav-Khushi marriage along with Payal-Aakash - 90% chances !!!

There might be a Funeral too in the show...not exactly sure...but the writer mentioned !!!

Off for my 1st anniv vacation from tomorrow...will be back on Monday...might or might not get to see the epis...will try to visit IF but not sure...😔

Will miss the excitement here during the ME...and will miss Barun sooo much...😭

Happy Republic day...

Happy Anniversary and Republic day. Happy Australia day for all Australians on the Forum.

Oh no, 2 weddings... we know one couple who will tie the knot. But who's the other?

I doubt ASR & Khushi will get married this early in the show... do you think NK & Khushi get married? That's why we see a forlorn ASR in the 4th promo? 😭 May be Khushi seeks NK's help to avoid that lecher Shyam?

1 Funeral? whose could it be? Seeing Khushi getting burnt may result in a massive cardiac arrest to Babuji? I read an article that Buaji will be shooting for another serial. So will the CVs bump her off?

Ufff !! why can't they move the story forward without resorting to such dramatics? 😆

sarunfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i doubt any1 will die its all a lie y wil they give this information to us its dum buh the maha epi khushi will save anjali and khushi will get hurt and then she will be taken to hospital

i dnt think it is any1s funeral its stupid

n y will there be 2 weddings wen somebodys dead n lalit mohan will never give out vital info related to the show

so guys relax anjali wnt die otherwise how wil we get to no bout her past