Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Wedding Anniversary !!  ðŸ¤—

2 marriage i like.. but i hate funeral.. if it is creepwa.. then i will jump with joy.. i hope so.. and not anjali.. 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
HAVE A GREAT VACATION PRIYA...😳
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shybabe

HAVE A GREAT VACATION PRIYA...😳

Do you have the link to Gautam hegdes FB page link where this is posted?Thanks
ship_shop thumbnail
Hi I'm new here and this is my 1st ever post, but thtought of maybe sharing my view on this.

I don't know about the funeral, but if there were to be 2 weddings and maybe this is what's going to happen, just my thoughts.

From the new promo for the ME we can see that Shyam is at it again and who knows he might actually succeed. I mean he could seriously harm Anjaly who might end up in hopital, maybe on her death bed and ask Arnav to marry as she dosn't want him be alone and someone to take care of him after she is gone. As her last wish she would ask him to get married infront of her. There is no need to look for a bride as Kushi will be there ðŸ˜Š. 
So both Arnavs and Akashs weddings could happen at the same time??

I just hope Anjali dosn't die. I think she is a very important part in the story as well as in Arnavs life.

What do you think?
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Anniversary... Have a blast...
but the funeral part is scary😲
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trina2010

Do you have the link to Gautam hegdes FB page link where this is posted?Thanks

It is not on GH's page.. I checked.. I wonder where Priya got this from??
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

It is not on GH's page.. I checked.. I wonder where Priya got this from??

Yeah I was thinking the same.
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very Happy Anniversary to both of u...Hv a gr8 time, we'll miss ur posts...

The 'Hi' is the only synopsis for the entire episode. As for ur mentioning the funeral, I think that Anjali's character is quite integral to the story so she will not die...But then who else? Scary, to say the least.

Personally, I wanted the ME to be arnd Arhi & not the Snake 😕
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
funeral??? but who'll die???? anjali couldn't die...for sure...arnav may marry kushi only to save anjali's life...if arnav marries kushi in anjali's deathbed or after her death and arnav comes to know about it later, there'll be hate and hate alone...even if arnav comes to know that its shyam, he'll not forgive kushi as she was the reason for shyam's evil moves...someone else may fall a prey to creep's activities but not anjali...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: himabindu05

Gonna miss u and Ur posts😭Do try to log in...and have a great vacation!!😃

Two marriages is really great!!But Funeral??? i hope it is Shyams😡I cant believe that CVs will make him succeed in his devious plan!!! I cant take that!! I really want Anjali to physically kick him in his@@##and throw him out!! I cannot see him killing her!!!😭

Arhi will be tormented forever!! Arnav will go back into his shell and Khushi..OMG..Poor kid will torture herself with guilt...Are U sure about tHis News ..Priya???

Happy Anniversary!!

hey thanks a lot dear...😊

I read in an article in a Trade daily...also this is the Status update...c for urself

Janaki Viswanathan
Two weddings and two funerals...
(and then her friends comment...which show...so she replies ask Gautam...who is the mainn story writer )
And Gautam Hegde had on his status -wish Reel life weddings were easy like Real life !!!
AM not sure...but the way the tracks are going...looks like they mostly will be true !!!