Hi/Namaste..sm spoilers...& will miss the FORUM !!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Nothing much to synopsise in today's epi...after back to back dhamakedaar epis...quite understood...this one would have been little slow to set the stage for the next plot move...

Loved Arnav worrying for his sis...

(by the way y they cnt show him in night dress..umm tracks or boxers 😉😉😉)

Khushi looked gorgeous...

And heaven on earth...ASR in mushy mood...saying HI...thudd..my heart skipped a beat ...
gosh Khushi is officially made of steel to not faint 😛

Loving the new Rabba ve scenes...

And the "shart" talk was all to hide or a facade...coz he is very well conscious of wats gng in her mind/heart...his eyes/smirks/smiles/touch speak more than his words...

Was so cute to see Khushi missing him (obviously she wants to see him even if they fight !!!)

Spoilers (maybe true or not )

One of IPKKND's writers had on her wall - "2 weddings..." - so mostly the present track might lead to Arnav-Khushi marriage along with Payal-Aakash - 90% chances !!!

There might be a Funeral too in the show...not exactly sure...but the writer mentioned !!!

Off for my 1st anniv vacation from tomorrow...will be back on Monday...might or might not get to see the epis...will try to visit IF but not sure...😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Will miss the excitement here during the ME...and will miss Barun sooo much...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Happy Republic day...
Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Enjoy Priya!!! Have a wonderful anniversary,,, but really abt spoilers? funeral part scares me!!!!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There might be a Funeral too in the show...not exactly sure...but the writer mentioned !!!

i think may be shyam will die😆 come back soon!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope its the snake's funeral!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Enjoy Priya!!! Have a wonderful anniversary,,, but really abt spoilers? funeral part scares me!!!!

Thanks dear...ya they are mostly true...coz it was on their personal page...Gautam Hegde...and they were discussing abt the two weddings...
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy anniversary! Enjoy ur trip!! 

The funeral does scare me too, hope it is not Anjali!!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Nothing much to synopsise in today's epi...after back to back dhamakedaar epis...quite understood...this one would have been little slow to set the stage for the next plot move...

Loved Arnav worrying for his sis...

(by the way y they cnt show him in night dress..umm tracks or boxers 😉😉😉)

Khushi looked gorgeous...

And heaven on earth...ASR in mushy mood...saying HI...thudd..my heart skipped a beat ...
gosh Khushi is officially made of steel to not faint 😛

Loving the new Rabba ve scenes...

And the "shart" talk was all to hide or a facade...coz he is very well conscious of wats gng in her mind/heart...his eyes/smirks/smiles/touch speak more than his words...

Was so cute to see Khushi missing him (obviously she wants to see him even if they fight !!!)

Spoilers (maybe true or not )

One of IPKKND's writers had on her wall - "2 weddings..." - so mostly the present track might lead to Arnav-Khushi marriage along with Payal-Aakash - 90% chances !!!

Off for my 1st anniv vacation from tomorrow...will be back on Monday...might or might not get to see the epis...will try to visit IF but not sure...😔

Will miss the excitement here during the ME...and will miss Barun sooo much...😭

Happy Republic day...

2 weddings and a funeral. WHre did you see this and on whose wall? Please can you provide the link please. Thanks
Happy republic day and happy marriage anniv.Good luck
Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary...thanks for update
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

Mostly filler but a very nice Arhi scene.

Have a lovely anniversary.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be it is shyaams funeral and he will come soon case Anjali won't die without her story is bit incomplete na...may be Khushi will save Anjali in ME