Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i m along wid vandy di...i want an 1 hr special epi nd proper kissing, hugging nd atleast MOHAN on top of kastur...plsss d way ONU was nd PREM was we want 2 c dat side of MOHAN alsooo...

I understand with Prem but what did Onu do maybe I was laughing too much when the decorations fell on him to pay attention 😆 I saw after they stood at the window Onu pick up Tani to go to the bed and that was it and the woke with not even a wrinkle 😆 so unless I missed something 😕don't want that for Mohan
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

dats wat wat d helll, she was wearing d same old golden blouse.🤢..gimme a break CVsss wen u can dress up MG so nicely, y cant u just put sum effort wid kastur alsoo??.😡...

uggh nd who made her wear d sari?/..it wasnt even having proper foldings...👎🏼.
nd i want 2 see kastur kissing on MOHAN's cheeks nd a lipstick mark on his face...😍.
i wanted MOHAN 2 b at her top while laying down nd den ...☺️...

but i want alll dese...

hi5 sundas...the blouse was looking OTT and the saree was draped horribly!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

dats wat wat d helll, she was wearing d same old golden blouse.🤢..gimme a break CVsss wen u can dress up MG so nicely, y cant u just put sum effort wid kastur alsoo??.😡...

uggh nd who made her wear d sari?/..it wasnt even having proper foldings...👎🏼.
nd i want 2 see kastur kissing on MOHAN's cheeks nd a lipstick mark on his face...😍.
i wanted MOHAN 2 b at her top while laying down nd den ...☺️...

but i want alll dese...

Yeah whoever the stylist was did a rush job for taping. They must be press for time but still Kastur know how to wear sari don't know what the hell was that and she just had the freaking blouse on. That is one thing am not going to miss on this show Kastur horrible wardrobe 🤢
no but taani had messed up hair, spreaded kajal nd d sindoor was alsooo smashed at her forehead.☺️..nd PREM ugghhh veera nd G mom🤢...

but yaaa i definitely don want a replication of PremRag's dingdong wid MOHAN🤔
yaaa vandy di nd Rani, i was ashamed 2 see d way d sari was pinned at her...4 god sake we r audience nd atleast on d ding dong night they cud hv made kastur look stunning...but noo they wanted 2 typecast her as a behenji, but cumonn wearing nice clothes doesnt mean d girl isnt ideal...pathetic...🤢...

i was upset aftr d way they did it...may b my fault as i really expected sumthing high 4m dem..🤔
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Even I m wid u di 🤗 Mere paas toh puri list hey complains ki 🤣
1.it was not a proper ding dong 🤣
2. Koi acha new song nhi milaa😡 no offence but that song was very very very thanda
3.kastur's saree 🤢 aur wo golden blouse phenna kb chodegi
4.pyar ho gaya...confession ho gaya...ding dong b ho gaya (almost) aur ek proper hug nhi mila 😡 this is too much

🤣🤣
tujhe abhi bhi hug ka intezaar hai?🤣
silky_harshad thumbnail
Yea bcuz hug bohot pavitra hota hey 🤣 bilkul mere dil ki tarah 🤣
VandyP thumbnail

mujhe proper ding dong chaie 😭 scene jo b tha but that guy was looking freaking hot ☺️

@ bld
no doubt abt that☺️
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Anjali that why you and I love MohUr first scene cause there natural way that scene was done did it for me 😍

Add me to that list too. 😃
VandyP thumbnail

Yea bcuz hug bohot pavitra hota hey 🤣 bilkul mere dil ki tarah 🤣

🤣