Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Agreed. I did not think the terrace scene was anything mindblowing!  It was cliched & I said so in the EDT...The first scene of the epi was more natural to me...even the part where he compliments her eyes & kisses them was good.  I would be very surprised if they give us anything as for as an actual consummation...I would like a morning after if consummation did happen...Isse jyada aur kuch umeed nahi kar rahi hoon inn khadoos CVs se...

word anjali!

i mean terrace of all places???
nobody does that! esp wen u stay in a city like mumbai in a two storeyed house surrounded by highrises and where ppl don't have the habit of sleeping at night!🤣
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -vandy-

word anjali!

nobody does that! esp wen u stay in a city like mumbai in a two storeyed house surrounded by highrises and where ppl don't have the habit of sleeping at night!🤣

Thats exactly what I said...Mumbai mein haar ghar mein audience ready hai to see whats happening in the next apartment...I mean my parents live on the 30th floor & I can see everything going on all around us...Don't get me wrong, I'm all for creativity...🤣..but doing the deed with candles, lights, curtains, on a rooftop in Mumbai is asking for more attention than an XXX rated flick...🤣🤣Agar terrace per karna hai, let it be without all the fanfare...🤣
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Thats exactly what I said...Mumbai mein haar ghar mein audience ready hai to see whats happening in the next apartment...I mean my parents live on the 30th floor & I can see everything going on all around us...Don't get me wrong, I'm all for creativity...🤣..but doing the deed with candles, lights, curtains, on a rooftop in Mumbai is asking for more attention than an XXX rated flick...🤣🤣Agar terrace per karna hai, let it be without all the fanfare...🤣

🤣🤣
u know wat anj...
i want today's epi to start with mohan carrying kastur in his arms from the terrace to the red bed!🤣🤣
but...we definitely have a morning scene in store for us...coz sbs showed  hc in a white tee...and kastur was wearing the same saree in precap...🤣
so lets pray and hope for the bes!😉
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

word anjali!

For the record, I don't think they're going to do it on the terrace (all joking aside in some other threads).  I think they'll make their way on to the bed. But I was seriously thinking about this. I'm like... errr, won't others see all of this?  Even if they don't do anything other than kissing on the terrace. 🤣

As for the actual consummation. I don't really care if we see consummation scenes per se.  I'm fine with a good afterglow or morning after scene.  Note, i said... good.  So if you cut off there, and start on the bed in the next episode, it's okay for me.

All they're going to show is them going on to the bed and the guy going for her neck.  🤣 While some can do that well, I've seen even that be cringe worthy. 
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Anjali that why you and I love MohUr first scene cause there natural way that scene was done did it for me 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, kuch jyada expect mar karo...plz..jo mila hai, usmein khush raho! even though editing was not upto the mark yet we watched it cuz of the undefinable n magic chemistry btw hc n ak!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣
u know wat anj...
i want today's epi to start with mohan carrying kastur in his arms from the terrace to the red bed!🤣🤣
but...we definitely have a morning scene in store for us...coz sbs showed  hc in awhite see...and kastur waswearing the same saree in precap...🤣
so lets pray and hope for the bes!😉

Honestly, I would ttly buy that...its a special moment for them, given that its a first for both of them...after that, I would encourage them to be thoroughly adventurous...☺️

And for once, I would like Mohan to wake up (the morning after) before Kastur & come to her in his wet hair & towel...nothing wrong with that either!😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Honestly, I would ttly buy that...its a special moment for them, given that its a first for both of them...after that, I would encourage them to be thoroughly adventurous...☺️

And for once, I would like Mohan to wake up (the morning after) before Kastur & come to her in his wet hair & towel...nothing wrong with that either!😃

Yes.  As I made my point before.  I want it first on the bed. Everywhere and anywhere afterwards.🤣
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

For the record, I don't think they're going to do it on the terrace (all joking aside in some other threads).  I think they'll make their way on to the bed. But I was seriously thinking about this. I'm like... errr, won't others see all of this?  Even if they don't do anything other than kissing on the terrace. 🤣

As for the actual consummation. I don't really care if we see consummation scenes per se.  I'm fine with a good afterglow or morning after scene.  Note, i said... good.  So if you cut off there, and start on the bed in the next episode, it's okay for me.

All they're going to show is them going on to the bed and the guy going for her neck.  🤣 While some can do that well, I've seen even that be cringe worthy. 

🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail

u mean toweliya?😲
omg...i'll drop dead then and there!😳
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago