Kissing Is NOT EQUAL To Ding Dong!

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

😑😑😑😑😑😑

cvs get it left right center or straight!😑

kissing is definitely not equal to ding dong...
not in my dictionary atleast!😑
i've tolerated all sorts of crap...so that u give us some good moments...
who dances on ding dong day?😳
nobody!😑
u think u'll dish out any crap and we'll start celebrating??
don't u know how much money is at stake??
there was no bed on that terrace too!
leave that bed...i didn't even see a couch or a rug! forget abt red bed or pink bed!😑

we knew right from day 1...u guys are going to spoil it!😑
instead of showing wat u showed yesterday...u might've as well showed two flowers meeting..."70's style"😡

main kuch nahi janti...i am not happy...i want a proper scene!πŸ˜’

u still have time...if u haven't shot it...shoot it now...and air it tonight!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vandy dii, there was a bed with white sheets covered with rose petals behind the white transparent curtains...waise bhi, isse jyada tum kya expect karti ho? πŸ€£
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm with you Vandy so tired of these tired crapy SR in serials πŸ₯±

I want to see Mohan loosen the strings on her blouse and kiss her back and her neck and whatever else is allow to show without it being filmy and at this point to care if is filmy. I want to see mohan removing the blazer.

Gosh why HC always fully dressed for his SR am really expecting this one to be different then regular fade out and all are fully dressed with hair and make up in tact πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
bed nahi thaa...🀣
those rose petals were strewn on a table...that was not a bed🀣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really? Well I gotta watch it again then! But yea at least HC could remove his blazer πŸ€” But anyways, Rani, whatever you explained about the intimate moments, forget it cuz usne kabhi aise scenes nahi kiye.. do watch Premeer and Taanu SR.. Those were super decent ones! Yaha pe at least fake kiss toh dikhaya πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm with you Vandy so tired of these tired crapy SR in serials πŸ₯±

I want to see Mohan loosen the strings on her blouse and kiss her back and her neck and whatever else is allow to show without it being filmy and at this point to care if is filmy. I want to see mohan removing the blazer.

Gosh why HC always fully dressed for his SR am really expecting this one to be different then regular fade out and all are fully dressed with hair and make up in tact πŸ˜†

😲😲
ur imagination runs pretty wild rani🀣
i don't think hc will be doing anything of that sort...but yes i definitely want to see something more...
it ended even before it started
for me hc doesn't have to "do things" to comvey passion...his eyes do that job for me...but here the editing was bad or watever...the focus was not on his eyes...and thats y i am actually not very happy!
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Really? Well I gotta watch it again then! But yea at least HC could remove his blazer πŸ€” But anyways, Rani, whatever you explained about the intimate moments, forget it cuz usne kabhi aise scenes nahi kiye.. do watch Premeer and Taanu SR.. Those were super decent ones! Yaha pe at least fake kiss toh dikhaya πŸ˜†

I've scene those scene and they go with there characters but not MG.

Premeer poor thing couldn't even enjoy there after glow cause Veera came knocking with her drama πŸ₯±

This probably has more to do with HC then his characters SR not being steamy πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I know we won't get that Vandy cause HC doesn't need all this to make his love scenes good. I'm just saying that better be a trailer cause if they show them in the morning done am not going to be happy 
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I know we won't get that Vandy cause HC doesn't need all this to make his love scenes good. I'm just saying that better be a trailer cause if they show them in the morning done am not going to be happy 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
don't know rani...but i seriously want a continuation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed. I did not think the terrace scene was anything mindblowing!  It was cliched & I said so in the EDT...The first scene of the epi was more natural to me...even the part where he compliments her eyes & kisses them was good.  I would be very surprised if they give us anything as far as an actual consummation...I would like a morning after if consummation did happen...Isse jyada aur kuch umeed nahi kar rahi hoon inn khadoos CVs se... Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago