Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KaranKundra4Eva

Congratz on your 9th shop Dangelz! 

I loove ur banner! <3 
I'm going to try my hardest to comment and do stuff in this shop..so that one day I'll be able to request =) 
Because I loove you're work! =D 

Thanks so much! 😳 Glad you loved the banner =) Hope to see you here more often as well!

Originally posted by: -Komal

Congratulations!!!

Reserveee I shall edit the rest sooon! Tomorrow once i am done moi classes! Embarrassed

Thanks so much Komal, looking forward to your comment =)

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
CONGOOO For your new Gallery..
Hope you'll have many more <3
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Congrats Dangelz on your 9th shop! So so happy for you that you have reached 9th and you have changed so much throughout those 9 galleries! Aww...thank you soo muchh Jens! 😳 Really means alot! I agree, my work really has changed through all my past galleries. 😆 Love each and everything you make. Clearly one of the most unique sig making shops I have come across in all of IF. Just love everything you make and yourself. Aww...so sweet! Thank youuu, seriously means alot coming from you =)

Thank you so much for such beautiful praises. You deserve them Jens. 😳 Means a lot and I love the electric green myself. It totally symbolizes your shop, the green means vibrant and that's what a person you are. Green is also very refreshing and calm and that's what I think you are. Just amazing! Awww! 🤗 That's really flattering to hear. 😆 😳

Haha, I love those 3 hot scenes with hottest couples ever.. Couldn't agree more! 😳 Arhi one is gonna be sizzling man! It definitely was ☺️, minus the editing. 😆

Cannot wait to see an update from you. Am sure it's gonna be amazing! Haven't made a thing so far LOL. Will try to have an update up by Wednesday =)

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tonight.. DEFINITELY going to edit tonight. Promise :D
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Yayyy, thankss Jo! Will go read it now! 😃
Dangelz thumbnail
Just wanted to let everyone know, my blanks posts on the first page is now filled with samples of my vid avis/icon/sigs =) If anyone is interested, you may take a look lol. Nothing new ofcourse, just stuff from old updates.

Normally I STUFF my first page with my work I've done so far on every single fav pair of mine 😆...but this time kept it simple, and just put in very few samples...so anyone who is new to my shop gets the idea of my styles and how they look like. 😳
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Dangelzzz Congratulation on ur new shop...m feel so happy for u...best of luck vid it <3 love u <3
Awl the samplez r marvellous ;)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations🥳
OMG I LOVE banner and samples😍

senorita
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Beautiful Creations👏 I LOVE your work! 😃