DangelzDesigns9|Clsd - ArHi/BS/SaRun/Reqs pg.139 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats dangelz on ur 9th shop!!
You make stunning stuff...
When I saw the banner I thought it was by Jenny..and its super fab!!!Love it more cos its b/w and its perfect!!
^^ Aww...thank you so much Madhura! The banner IS done by Jenny by the way, not me. πŸ˜†
Yup I meant I guessed its my Jenny and it was...and I love it!!

Thanks to all those who liked the bannerπŸ€—

^^ See Jens, your banner is a HIT! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† My gall looks even better with your beautiful banner sitting there on the first post =)
^ awww thanks yaar. I have got another banner job and I am too nervous about it now.. LOL. Look at the trend you started🀣 PS: Did you get my banner walla PM? Did you understand anything on it?
Jenny..u r welcome..but like is an understatement!!
Loved...loved it!!
Am sure all will agree..love is the word..haina Dangelz?
@ Jenny - Toh kya hua agar trend maine shuru kar di? Acchi baat hai na? 🀣 Other people deserve gorgeous banners made by you, besides me LOL. πŸ˜† Yes I got the PM, sorry didn't get a chance to reply to it yet. I just don't get one thing...how exactly are you going to combine 3 parts into one big sig? Cause even if we do it in B&W...our colourings for B&W would differ still.

@ Madhura - Yesss I agree, love is definitely the word. πŸ˜†
^ I know yaar, that's why I am super confused man.. Because I need all 3 people in it, I wanna have whole banner symbolize uniqueness in the whole terms.

I also have to ask ashu to agree on it.  Maybe I'll scrap this plan and leave it for the 20th and just to do something else for the 18th. Hmm.. Cause it is damn confusing indeed...

I'll Pm YOU tomm on the final plan.
many many Congratulations 4 ur new Shop Dangelz...may u have 1000 & 1000 of more in future...
just adore ur work a lott...love the blending & coloring 😍 u r 1 of my favv sigg makers on I-F
u truly rock...gonna b ur regular member 4 sure 😳
Congrats again πŸ€—

Luv,
Juhi ❀️