Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats Danglez on number nine πŸ€—

You creations are just so beautiful , may you have 100000 shops more :D

And the banner is just outstanding, simply stunning , Jenny did a rockin Job . <3

Update soon :D
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your new shop!😊

You are undoubtedly one of the most talented sig makers i know!! Keep up the awesome work!!😊
This gallery will be a rocking place to visit too,like all your previous ones😊
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on 9th shop you may have many many more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
love ur work a lot .. ur coloring and styles are awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘
its nice to vist ur gallery...⭐️

⭐️
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dangel Congoo on ur 9th Shop:D may you haveee trillions mores:D
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on urz 9th gall hun πŸ€—
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Congrats On Your 9The Shopp
Hope You Open Many More And Morew And Moree Cuz Your Creations Rocks I Love The Banner Allotr Its So Beauitfulll Cant Wait For Your Update And Im STill In Heaven Arhi Stuffs Ware To Magical
Again Congrats Love Yaaa

Veronika

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yulZ

Just one question ..

teri asli naam kya hai ?πŸ˜† Woh toh hamesha raaz hi rahega Sid ji. πŸ˜† 

And i never knew ur colourings were ur own :O:O:O LOL yupp they are my own, but most of my colourings I do...happen accidentally when I'm playing around! 🀣 then girl u are simplyy brilliant !! coz i sometimes play around with the colourings and after i finish my heads hurts a lot 😳ROFL Aww...thankss! 😳 Colouring isn't as hard for me as blending is, aur aap toh blending mein mahaan ho. πŸ˜† 

btw congrats on ur new shop/gallery πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so muchh!

and same pinch !! for me too kurbaan hua and teri meri is the most hawtesttt dance ever β˜ΊοΈ ( i bet u have many more same pinches coming up ! ROFL) LOL who knows? I might. 🀣

Originally posted by: aishhh.

all i read was jalebiii's in that reply 😍 mujhe laake do :( Tu khud bana le, Khushi style! 🀣

and rofl rofl NOOO not when we knew each other you dungar, just when we DIDN'T know each other and i used to see only your sigs i thought you.is.a.guy πŸ˜ƒ Thanks alot, that makes me feel SO much better! *sarcastic tone* LOL just kidding. πŸ˜† Good thing we met each other, aur teri yeh galat femi door ho gayi! 🀣

OMG i am getting a surprise sig or something, that's so so sweet. Maine yeh kab kahaan? Itni umeed mat rakh! 🀣 I'm just kidding LOL. Surprise sig or not, you'll have to wait and see. πŸ˜‰ i love you:) and where on earth is ashuuu uuu uuu.. nayi dukaan sirf ek baar spam karne ko milti hai :( ROFL Ashu toh gayaab hone waali thi na? Sach mein gayaab ho gayi kya? 🀣 I thought she would ATLEAST come to rape my new shop LOL. πŸ˜† 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Congratulations on your 9th shop!πŸ€— Thank you so much Zarqa! 😳

I am so happy for you! Your work truly stuns me, i am so glad i found this shop or i would've never known you had such amazing talent. You are such a unique person, i hope you get many more shops in the future :) Aww...thank youuu! That really means alot =) I'm glad you discovered my shop too. πŸ˜†

Btw, your banner is OMG 😍 Jenny did a super duper job on it! <3  Thankk youuu, and yes Jenny did an amazinggg job on it <3
Those three dance sequences are my favourite too, what a coincidenceπŸ˜† All three dances has such sizzling moments, and the chemistry between the actors was wow! OMGG those are your fav dances too? 😲 I agree, all three dances are sizzling and full of chemistry. ☺️

Once again congratulations! <3 Thank you once again <3

Oh and one last thing, what is your real name? :P I just realised i still don't know it and you never told me either LOL Its a secret, sorry. I prefer being called Dangelz on IF. Hope you don't mind =)

Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

Congrats on your 9th shop Dangelz ! (: I'm in love with your banner! It's simply gorgoues :) Amazing work Jens! Best wishes for this shop and love your creations <3

Thanks so much Mona! 😳 Glad you loved the banner Jens made for me =)

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new shops Danglez!!!! πŸ₯³    Love the banner btw, it's fab! You know I admire your creations and I am so eager to see your 1st update for this shop. 
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on your 9th shop dangelz!
i always come in, comment, and leave.. and then the next time i find you, you're like two shops done.

looking forward to seeing all your creations - you are definitely an inspiration. (:

xo. sabi.