Rajora's back in the classroom[Sudhanshu]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Rajora's back in the classroom

Sandeep Rajora
Sandeep Rajora has gone back to learning the basics. After his small screen outing as Sudanshu, in Zee daily Sarrkkar, he had been missing from the acting front.

With time on his hands before he takes on a new assignment, Sandeep is busy honing his acting skills.

Perfect practice

"Just like cricketers have net practice prior to a match, I am doing my bit as an actor, before I start shooting again," says the model-turned-actor, who has enrolled himself in dance and acting classes.

For two hours, Sandeep gyrates and grooves to music at Krishna Sir's dance school in Lokhandwala. "I thought I was good when it came to disco dancing or shaking a leg at a party, but after attending these classes, I have realised I have two left feet!" he says.

His acting class is conducted at home, under the guidance of Raj Jagdishan.

"He makes me go through the paces of playing a gamut of characters. This is proving to be a great learning experience for me. Actors need to continuously reinvent themselves; but not too many do this."

The actor also rues the fact that people don't make use of the facilities available in Mumbai.

"There is so much happening, besides the several opportunities here for people to learn and imbibe," says Rajora, who moved from Delhi to Mumbai to walk the ramp initially, before switching over to acting. These classes also help Rajora keep feelings of despair away.

"At the moment, I am not shooting, so this motivates me enough to take on new challenges and begin anew."

Sandeep facts

Was a Gladrags runner-up in 2001.

At 6'2", is one of the few tall actors on the small screen.

Made his acting debut as Siddharth, in Kkusum (Sony).

Featured as Pran in Hey Yehii To Hai Woh! (Star One); Tushar in Kareena Kareena (Zee); and Ravi Kaul in Kuch Love Kuch Masti (SaharaOne).

Posted: 17 years ago
thx....i never knew he was in kkusum!!