Depth Of Love-MaanEet ff.part 27/pg137

Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Depth Of Love
MaanEet-ff

Their Journey From Childhood To Adulthood Filled with Their unique love.

Hello friends,😊

I am varsh.😊MaanEet fan...love them to the core,missing them badly after ghsp went offair and cudnt stop myself wrting a story on my gurti/maaneet.I ll try my best to entertain you all with this ff.
Love u all.❤️

varsh rai.

Introduction:

Maan: 10 yrs old.Living in Delhi. Brainy child. short tempered ,loves sports.His mother is a model and father is owner of khurana constructions.

Geet: 8 yrs old.Living with her family in Hoshiarpur . Ever smiling child hiding her griefs even in this small age,because its her very nature which comes out inspite of all the hurdles she faces. Charming girl ,v caring, beautiful inside outside .Belongs to an orthodox family .Her parents loves her v much.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

jannaton ke dar khule kuch baashinde the chale
le aaye wo nanhi jaan us khuda ka ek payaam
tab se tu hai jahaan mein ban ke raunak yahan ki meri jaan
khwahishon se bhi aage jo khushi ka mile wo armaan'

cham cham jani raatein ye sitaron wale hath
bheeni bheeni khushbhoo jaise teri meethi baat
ujla ujla sa ye tan
jaise mehka ho chandan
baahon mein teri guzre mera ye saara jeevan
teri ada mein masoomiyat hai phir bhi hai shokhi rangeeniyat hai
taaron se bhar doon main aanchal tera,
rab se bhi pyara hai chehra tera..

phool hothon pe khile chand aankhon mein mile
bikhre moti subah ki jaise kirne teri ye muskaan
noor barse nazar se noori tujh mein basi hai meri jaan
teri dhanak ki pyasi nazar hai
deewanagi ye tera asar hai
roohane rangon ka ye aanchal tera
sapno ki raaton ka ye baadal mera..

dheere dheere sar chadha tera jaadu aage badha
hua khud se juda main phir bhi tujhpe fida main meri jaan
ishq le le tu le le le le, le le mera imtihaan
soone safar ki tu sohbat hai, bakhshi khuda ne ye milkiyat hai
aaja saja de gori aangan mera, jaise sajaya tune lamha mera.. lamha mera.. lamha mera..

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sachin Handa:
Geet's father

Supriya Handa:
Geet's mother

Arbaaz Khurana
and Malaika Khurana:
maan's parents

Maan's dadi is savitri devi ,the same as in serial.

__________________________________________________________</font>
part 1 - below

Part 2

Part-3
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=3

part 4
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=5

Part-5
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=8

part-6

Part7:

part8:

part9:
https:////india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=18

part10

part11

part 12:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=26

part 13
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=31

part 14
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=35

part 15
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=43

part 16
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=47

part 17

part 18

part 19

part 20

part 21

part 22

part 23

part 24

part25

part 26

part 27

Depth Of Love:Part-1

Maan in his room ,very angry ,kicking the football which is colliding the wall and coming back at an increasing rate of speed as he is hitting it forcefully everytime.

Dadimaa: maan bete darwaza kholiye bete. kitni baar humne aapse kaha aise gussa nahi kartey.

Maan kept hitting the ball without replying.

Dadimaa: aap apni dadimaa ki baat bhi nhai sunenge maan...aao dekho humne aapke liye kya banwaya hai

Maan was not in a mood to calm down today.Everytime his parents leave him at home for business parties or some social gathering saying that they ll take him outside on another weekend ,but as usually there promises were broken and this was the one similar day when maan wanted to see a new movie released KARATE KID but his parents were
busy all day and came back home only to get ready for another so called social gathering of there.

Maan had all the luxuries in life a child can have..high tech toys ,games,branded clothes everything.. but a child need most is love of his mother and father which was completely missing.

Dadimaa was very much worried with his anger growing by leaps and bounds .She tried speaking to her daughter in law and son about maan but they always said that he will be ok with time as he will have to adjust with their lifestyle and everything they are doing is all for maan as according to them money is the biggest asset one can have which is all we need for a better survival,but they never knew that survival without a happiness is worthless.

Dadima: Maan bete agar aap darwaza nahi kholenge to hamare paas spare keys bhi hai,hum ander aa rahey hai.

Maan(shouting): i hate mom... i hate dad...i hate them ...i hate themmm...i will never talk to them.

Dadimaa(worried): achcha theek hai...nahi baat kariyega unse...par apni dadimaa pe itna gussa kyu kar rahey hai,hum to aapke sath hai na.

Maan: nahii...aap bhi chod ke chaley jaogey ek din...hitting the ball much more forcefully and the ball blasted cudnt handle the pressure.

Dadimaa outside scared and ordered nakul to bring the spare keys of the room,shouting maan.. maan... are u  ok,what happen...maaan..

Maan: sitting on a floor and hitting his fist on floor and shouting in anger...i hate themmm...

Dadi came inside after opening the room and hugged him tightly .This was the only way to bring down his anger today ,nothing helped this time ..neither his favourite game CD's nor his fav food which helped dadimaa to cool him down everytime he was angry.

Maan's parents came back late at midnight,and without checking their son they directly went to their room as they were v tired.Maan use to sleep with his dadi at night. He saw his parents directly moving to their room and quietly went to sleep with dadi.

Khurana's master bedroom: 

Malaika: arbaaz don't you think we shud take a small break from this busy schedule and take out sometime for maan.His summer vacations are on and he is expecting a lot from us this time.

Arbaaz: ya we ll think abt it.please m very tired ,let me sleep now.

Malaika: ya ya...after all i am the one who will face ur mother tomorrow.

Arbaaz: Oh ...so if u r really bothered then y don't you leave ur modelling ,after all mother shud take care of her child ,being a father i have responsibilities outside home.

Malaika: don't u dare say that arbaaz, even i hav dreams and a life of my own, i dint married you to be at home like a traditional Indian wife waiting for her hubby.

Arbaaz: (calmly) then sweety y r u so worried.maan will be fine ,ab apni maa pey jo gaya hai tabhi itna gussa karta hai.and u v well know how much i love ur profession.Arbaaz Singh Khurana the business tycoon with his bful and sexy wife malaika khurana,and they giggled.

Khurana mansion's breakfast table:

Maan was nowhere to be seen. Dadimaa was there ,soon arbaaz and malaika joined .

Dadima: after few minutes, i want to discuss something very serious about maaa...n..

Before dadimaa cud complete,arbaaz interfered and said ,maa please now don't start with this
again.aap please apna dhyaan rakhiye.maan ko hum sambhal lenge

Dadimaa: SAMBHAL LENGE(dadimaa in angry voice)..kaise sambhalenge...us sey jhoot bolkey ya usey roz naye tohfe(gifts) deke ...pata bhi hai aapko ki kal usney kitna gussa kiya hai...is umar mey itna gussa uski masumiyat cheen raha hai,usey pyar ki zarurat hai...ye kab samjhenge aap dono...

Arbaaz was having his breakfast normally ,as always thinking his mother is over reacting. 

Malaika kept her hands on her head and said: mummyji aap please meri baat suniye ,maine socha hai ki is  month mai apne sarey assignments extend kar dungi and will travel with maan and
show him places outside india. Dont panic.

Dadimaa: usey tumhara saath he kaafi hai.phirr bhi humey khushi hai ki aapne maa honey ke naatey apni zimmedari ko samjha,Arbaaz se to ab humey koi ummeed he nahi reh gayi hai.

Saying this dadimaa asked nakul to get the breakfast served in maan's room with two plates for maan and her.

Maan was sitting with his dadi having his brk fast when all of sudden maan stopped eating making an angry face as he saw his mother coming towards him .

Malaika: hey my boy...and hugged him...so whats my baby doing today...

Maan freed himself and immediately got up to leave the room,but malaika stopped him and said..

Mumma se naraz ho...ok m sorry baby...i ll take u where ever u ll say...am all at ur service this month...

Maan gave an angry glare again..

Malaikas phone buzzed..

Malaika's past:

[Malaika left her family in hoshiarpur to bcom a model... after that her family never considered her as their daughter..]

Looking at an unknown no.,she ignored the call coz she knew maan will get even more upset with this. But the phone dint stopped buzzing .so she answered the call

Malaika(Frustrated): who the hell is this...

From the other end: tumhara badnaseeb bhai...meri maa aakhiri sanse gin rahi hai...socha tumhe bata du...agar tumhe tumhari duniya se kuch fursat mil jaye to aakey mil lo maa sey..aakhir hai to wo ek maa he na...aur is waqt bhi tumahara naam ley rahi hai.

Malaika started crying...bhaaaiii...please aisa mat kahiye...mai aap sab sey bahut pyaar karti hu...maa ko kya hua haiii...haan...mai aaj he waha pahuchti hu...

call ended without listening to malaika's plees. This was the first time someone from her family called her,even her father's death news she came to know from some one else.

On the other hand maan was astonished seeing his mother breaking down like this...he looked at his dadimaa who gestured maan to hug his mother.

But maan didn't felt like hugging her...he went and sat beside her without reacting much...

Malaika hugged him and cried and kept apologizing...

Hoshiarpur:

Handa haweli:

Darji: ye kya kar rahi hai geet.

Geet: darji wo bus aise he kahani ki kitaab pad rahi thi

Darji: aur kitna padegiii,ja yaha se aur apni maa ka haath bata kaam mey.

Geet: ji darji.

She ran towards kitchen and sat besides her mother and said..

Maa let me do some work na...darJi mujhe daantey hai ,mai kaam me aapki help nhai karti to..please mujhe chapati banane do na..

Supriya: (smiling): acha meri pari khana banayegi...tickling her...haan...geet giggled and hugged her mom...

Supriya never let her do any household work but always took care of her studies and same was with her father...she was their nanhi pari...

Darji always use to blast at geet's parents saying whats the use of sending geet to one of the best school of hoshiarpur and wasting their money on a gal,who is finally goin to marry and server her family members cooking cleaning and washing clothes.

But sachin handa was nowhere close to his family...he wanted to giv his princess all the happiness and favours as much he can and never differentiated her being a girl child.

Handa's were the richest and respectable family in hoshiarpur.

Sachin's real brother Vinod Handa(elder) ...they were very close to each othey...brij was son of vinod...and darji loved vinod as he gave them brij ,the waaris of handa khandan...darji discussed every business matter with vinod and all the money earned is business was kept with vinod and darji ...and sachin use to get his share monthly as a fixed salary.He was working as an employee in his own business,but he was happy coz he never wanted to break his family as his mothers last wish was to always see her sons together living under the same roof. But sachin never compromised when it was question of geet,he can go to any height if somebody will hurt his princess.

Vinod always supported his brother and loved geet equally and always supported sachin and fought with darji for geet .

Delhi..Khurana mansion

Malaika called arbaaz and informed him that she is leaving for hoshiarpur with maan and asked him to join them as soon as possible.

On the other hand daadi was worried abt maan,thinking he will again get angry knowing he is also going with his mother to hoshiarpur and she was helpless and She cudnt say no to malaika as she was already broken . But to her surprise maan didn't created any havoc and readily agreed happily goin to hoshiarpur as if he knows that something most awaited and needful is coming to him...as if someone is waiting for him..as if he was born for this period and willing to write his destiny from there...

Now dadi was happy and wanted to join them but then she thot she will join with arbaaz coz she was sure his son will again escape from responsibilities and will not go to hoshiarpur unless she ll poke him.

Next: maan in hoshiarpur.

Part 2

Note: Frens plss add me if u want pm's and also let me know if u want to discontinue getting updates...as i dont want to fill ur inbox unnecessarily..he he..😆

And thankss a lott for liking my first ff...it really means a lot to me...keep commenting and liking...<3
Love u all...muaah...

Varsh Rai...
Edited by varshr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept and start

please continue soon and add me to ur pm list!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
interesting continue soon

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved it
Continue soon !!!
Downhill thumbnail
sounds good...add me in
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start 

plzz add me to the pm list 

continue soon

love
Sana
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept
plz add me to ur buddy list i have sent aa friend request

just wanna tell u plz update it regularly plz plz plz plz plz
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOved your part 1.waiting for the maneet to meet And how they fall in love.
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Thankuuu sooo muchhh frens...i ll try my best to give daily updates and entertain you all...Thanks for reading and liking the concept...be ready for 'Little MaanEet' romance..Njoy!!!!Love u all<3...Varsh.

Depth Of Love-Part2

Now dadi was happy and wanted to join them but then she thot she will join with arbaaz coz she was sure his son will again escape from responsibilities and will not go to hoshiarpur unless she ll poke him. 

Ahuja haweli (Hoshiarpur)

Malaika entered her haweli with maan and every relative present their gave her the disgusting looks, but she avoided them and ran inside for her mother...malaika reached her mohers room and her mother felt soo happy , she was only surviving for her daughter, to see her for one last time...malaika sat beside her mother on bed...and hugged her lying on her lightly and cried her heart out.. 

Malaika's mother(Devki Ahuja): mat ro ...mai janti hu ki aaj sey 18 saal pehle jo tune kiya wo tune apni khushiya paney k liye kiya,haan tera tareka galat tha...par agar aaj mai tujhsey miley bina marr jatii...

Malaika cried...please maa...aisa may kahiye...maine achi insan nahi hu ...mai janti hu...aap logo ne meri har khwahish poori ki ..phirr bhi maine aap sab ko dhoka diya...mujhe maaf kar dijiye ...

Malaikas's mom kept her hand on her head giving her aashirwaad and was looking for his naata(malaika's son) when she saw him in her sons[Dev-malaika's Brother] arms standing at the door ,her eyes shined and in those few moments she asked god for couple of years more so that she can spent quality time with maan...

Maan looked at his naani and then malaika

Malaika to maan: she is ur naani ..say naani...

Maan was meeting his naani for the first time..his naani kissed him ...he was feeling the same warmth he felt with his daadi and in those few moments he felt so closed with daadi that he was upset to not found her before...

Devki immediately asked Dev  to get her the Krishna's idol from mandir and gave him as her blessings  saying hamesha apne khandaan ka maan rakhna.

Devki: jee bhar ke dekh bhi nhai paayi apney maan ko...saying that she breathed for the last time smiling at maan...

Malaika: maaa...she cried and dev closed mom's eyes with tears rolling down his eyes...he picked maan and went outside...

Maan: mmm...uncle..

Dev: call me mama...

Maan: mama... nani ko kya hua...why mom's crying like that..

Dev: beta ...naani hai na bhagwan ke paas gayi...hum sabko chod key

Isliye mumma ro rahi hai..

Maan: thought for sometime and said...but mom to nani ke sath kabi nahi rahi.

Dev was speechless...he kissed maan's forehead ...was not in a position to say somthing...

Meera(dev's wife): she takes maan from dev and let dev cry without suppressing his emotions besides maan.

Arbaaz and daadi left from delhi the same day and were in hoshiarpur the early morning.

Funeral was goin on  and Maan was standing with daadi and armaan.

Darji along with family came to their place...as geet was also having her vacations ..she also forced them to take her wherever they were going but darji scolded her saying :maut me jayegi ladki...chup chap ghar beth...

But today nobody cud stop geet...not even herself ..coz she will meet her life ,her soul today.

Ahuja haweli:

Everybody present ther was upset as malaika's mother was very kind lady and was highly respected in hoshiarpur coz of her helping nature .  

Geet was standing quietly looking here and there  with her large brown eyes and straight face ..everybody's sad faces when she saw maan standing the same way as her all doubtful without feeling much .

Feeling someone's gaze maan looked at her and their eyes met for the first time .Maan had never seen such an innocent and pure face ever in his life. Being in the school of Richie rich's,where even childrens were all in attitude and were far mature than their age.After few minutes  he started moving towards her and she started moving towards him and stopped when someone called geet...

Sachin: geet  kaha ja rahi hai..

She freezed there and went towards her father breaking an eye contact with maan.

Maan kept moving towards her when arbaaz called him...

Arbaaz: maan where are u goin..come here ..stand with me...

Maan stopped but dint removed his gaze from geet .

There geet was looking at him frm corner of her eyes bit scared...coz he looked v angry ,unknown to geet that he was looking at her but his anger was for arbaaz who stopped him.

Arbaaz took maan frm there and made him stood beside them.

Maan saw her hiding between her mom and dad bending and glancing him occasionally again n again.when she saw maan loking at her,she again hides herself as if playing her type of hide and seek game with maan.

All death rituals were performed and people scattered and were moving outside.Males were going to the cremation ground ,Maan was standing beside the water  counter watching geet moving outwards holding her fathers hand,he swayed his hands frustratingly cudnt see her goin away from him and hit the glasses kept on counter and his hand started bleeding .

Maan was fuming standing there and was facing his back to geet...

Geet saw his hand bleeding and ran towards her mom who was standing with all the ladies inside ,she  pulled her hands and started crying ..

Geet:Maa...lag gayiii...

Supriya(scared): immediately bend down...kaha lagi bete...

Wo..woo...khoon nikal raha hai unke hath sey...she pointed towards maan...and pulled her mother towards him..

Supriya ran towards him and holded his hands when maan saw his hands were bleeding and saw geet with the lady...

Geet: dard ho raha hai..maa..dawaii lagao.

Maan then realized that the lady is her mother...he looked at both mother and daughter..there eyes full of concern...supriya washed the blood with the cold water kept in glasses ...carefully held his hand and took him inside the haweli...

Dadimaa was with malaika all the while and was not knowing what maan was upto now.

While supriya was giving him the first aid, geet eyes were all in pain...she was flinching with tears in eyes...

Maan was looking at geet and her painful eyes were hindering him...he was amazed when he saw this much pain in her eyes for his wound...

He never knew someone cud feel others pain...even his parents never knew how many times he got wounded while playing in school and came home with dressed knees and only dadimaa to notice...But here two angels were not only treating him but were actually concerned and feeling his pain .

Next: Maaneet together alone😉

Part3- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=3

Edited by varshr - 12 years ago
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its interesting dear...
nice concept...
continue soon