Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Lovely to see some activity with this fiction.... Hope to see more soon!!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting with my beating heart to read more about this ff. The extra ordinary setup, the character sketch and their values i can relate and visualize. The subtle communication but strong feeling of belongingness of maan and geet. Just amazing and heart warming. Waiting to read more and more, very happy that you' ll finish this up. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Good to hear that this story will continue. Have not read this one but I like your style.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi there.... have you updated?

uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing story. Eagerly waiting for your update 

tellyme thumbnail

Bookmarked.. will read as time permits and comment as well. Please also send the link of BLOG were you will be posting further. Till you update next part will try to start and complete till posted.

Thanks❤️

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello,

I am very happy to share with you all that I have finished migrating all the previous chapters to Archives of Our Own. That means now I will be posting the new chapters and take this story forward. 

I am even more happy to share that I have completed the new chapter and am ready to update it tomorrow around 11:00am IST.

It feels so amazing to have been able to come back to this story after almost 8 years and continue it. I wanted to make sure I maintain continuity and stay true to the character arcs of every character in this story that is so close to my heart.

Also, since it's been sooooooooooooo long that you all have waited I wanted to make sure the comeback is with a bang. It will a chapter full of Maaneet and may I say (at the cost of giving a spoiler) quite a maaahhhhhiiiiiiii kind of moment.

I hope it makes you happy. Please leave your comments on the blog. I love reading them and it motivates me to write more. This comeback has only been possible because of you all and I am very thankful for the same. I can easily see 20 more chapters before the story comes to an end. So please stay on this beautiful journey with me.

Once again, a reminder, I will not be posting here anymore. In fact, I will be deleting my older works from this site. Please follow this story in its new home -

Maan Proposes Geet Disposes - Chapter 1 - jazzerette - गोत...हुई सबस पराई | Geet...hui Sabse Parayi [Archive of Our Own]

See you tomorrow! ❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A dash of color. A charming personality. It must be our Geet.