Thread3 Maan Proposes Geet Disposes[IMP Update Pg116] - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
You know how much I missed all this? Grinning ear to ear, reading single update n number of times, fighting with ashu for first spot, hayyee. I missed all this. Okay, before i become nostalgic, let me jump directly to my dissection program as always.

Cucumber Ki hatya!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
You know this is random, but when i read it, It felt like a deja vu. You know many a time I felt doing that. I really did. Not only me, all of our AGians did. But instead of cucumber, we wanted to kill Onion, Tomato, Pumpkin et cetera et cetera. Remember why? Krish ki jai ho.πŸ˜† Now you get why🀣

Okay that was random. But anyway I am always random, so why am i even mentioning? Pssht.

So, yes I am full of glee now, so read this at your own risk and roll your eyes.
Ha ha. Anyways, did I tell you I love Pari? I truly do. And i adore Handa sisters. It is hilarious and heart warming to see Geet's reaction to cucumber, Pari-Sam-Meera's devious plans to get her jealous.
I laughed out loud when I read about the frog description. I have a vivid imagination so I kind of imagined this guy who looks as Pari described.πŸ˜†

Vardaan! Haaye. I tell ya I love him. And i wanted to roll my eyes at Meha and Usneek. I did that obviously. Yeah, here comes my favorite part. Darshan masi's involvement in *ahem* Vardaan's *ahem* bride hunt.

I am doing bhangra if you don't know that already.πŸ˜†
Danny bhai!🀣🀣
Oh poor you, it must be very hard to shit in ice cubes. I erm sympathize with you.🀣🀣
I don't know why but I laughed for a long long time after reading his line.

Pari ji got a soldier. You know what we should start a group. Soldier groom, sweet bride.πŸ˜†
How is the group name?πŸ˜†
I am dedicating this song to both the girls who became members of this unknown club, moments ago. Wait maybe four girls. I even love Pammi and Pinky.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-cuAlis-_c[/YOUTUBE]

By the way, you know what I lurved in this update??

Copycat, Geet twisted her lips πŸ˜†πŸ€£
And this

I am missing a lot more than few shots.

I tell ya, i was watching it agape, and am sure ek do machar gaye honge andar🀣🀣 Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cloud9.

Ashu kamini, you took the place for jazerettePMs wala ID. Someone kill me

did i know that😑

so? put it in the same post

people will understand😎
^^ If they won't you are going to hunt each and every one of them and send them links of the profile. Okay, now i sound ridiculous. Anyway, i better stop before Jazz will kill me of making this thread a chat forum. Zips my lips.

Originally posted by: Cloud9.

^^ If they won't you are going to hunt each and every one of them and send them links of the profile. Okay, now i sound ridiculous. Anyway, i better stop before Jazz will kill me of making this thread a chat forum. Zips my lips.

dream on😎
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jazz is here r we gettng update...omg
πŸ€”

one more page down
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
LOved it Jazzz...
update soon...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi saw u updated n had to read lol! Superb update! Well written! Love dit!
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update
awesome
Craziest_MG thumbnail
welcome back.

Nice update.