SwaRon - "To Infinity and beyond" - 18th Jan, 2012

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C8v1flgx8[/YOUTUBE]

Swayam enters Kriyas room to find Sharon waiting for him .. One look at both of their faces .. and u can tell that if any vitriolic sentiments were to pass between them tonight .. its all gonna be forced and for show only .. Sharon , u can tell she had been preparing herself for the exchange .. but the moment Swayam entered , she was just as caught-in-the-headlights as he was .. well what can I say .. one can never prepare enuff to throw ascerbic remarks at a loved one .. its like studying for a physics exam you KNOW ur going to flunk πŸ˜†

So anyone notice the way Sharon kept demanding for answers from Swayam ? Kyun jaa rahe ho ? Sab ko batate kyu nahin ? Aisa kyun nahi , waisa kyun nahin ' and he just stood there .. not negating her , but not denying it either .. it like he somehow felt he cudnt just walk without giving Sharon answers, without justification as to why he'd take such a drastic step '

Coming to his lady ' Sharon didnt betray Swayam per say .. because she never committed to him in the first place .. BUT .. at the same time .. her being with Shivam .. Sharon feeels guilty as HELL , like she'd wronged Swayam somehow (even thought technically she shudnt have to answer to him as SwaRon were not in a relationship)  .. everytime she mentioned Shivam today , her eyes were downcast , her gaze averted, almost as if she was ashamed and apologetic ' and when she mentioned about the things Swayam had done for her .. Swayam had been standing .. with his back to her ' so he only heard her harsh taunts .. had he been looking , he could see that she was lying thru her teeth when she said his tactics had failed miserably to evoke any feelings in her .. it was written on her face .. just how much she loved his gestures ' how swept off she was off her feet, how SPECIAL she felt  .. not when she received the gifts but when she actually found out that it was HIM who sent them for her .. (If anyone has any doubts .. Take a look at the picture below .. this was AFTER knowing those gifts were from Swayam ' )

And then the surety and confidence with which she kept saying she knows JUST how much of a difference it made to him when he saw her with Shivam .. and she kept peeking at his face to gauge his reaction...

And what she saw there .. Swayam's distraught face , cemented her claim even further ..anyone notice how her eyes were shining ? As if she was THANKFUL that Swayam was sooo upset seeing her with Shivam ... Not that she even doubted .. but phir bhi .. her gurly heart prolly soared 2 heavens and beyond and went :

"BOOYAAH, you  Still do love me just as much !" πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰

HAHA Sharon, U silly gurl ! πŸ˜†

SwaRon .. everything about them is sooo vague and undefined .. as of now , but I guess its those blurred edged that makes their relationship sooo much more beautiful ... theres no border line or limit beyond which they cannot go ... its TO THE INFINITY for SwaRon  πŸ˜

[Okay this has become like a THING u know, like saying this after every post ..  .. but I HAVE to say it .. HOW amazing were Sneha ahd Shantanu as Swayam and Sharon today ? 😳 πŸ‘  Nuances , subtlety .. its like their THING u know ? πŸ˜† ]

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Need i say "Amazing post,Rafz!"?Kyunki tere posts amazing hi hote hai...kya bolun?

Okay,getting to your post-I loved how Sharon was all set to hurl taunts at Swayam,she had it all planned out,probably memorized as well-but all the heady confidence seems to disappear for a fleeting second when she sees Swayam enter the room-her eyes had it all...apprehension,anticipation...and somehow,a certain relief that came from just seeing him.

She kept taunting him-she was caustic,she was as bitter as she could have been-but with a hell lot of difference this time...her eyes betrayed her taunts-they reflected her hopefulness,her anxiousness,her desperation to stop him from leaving.After each taunt she hurled at him,she kept trying to look at him,she kept trying to gauge his reaction...to assert herself,more than anyone,that she still meant the world to the guy,around whom her world had started revolving now...and Boy,was she ELATED when she saw his disturbed expression!!!:DD...Sharon can be such a pyaari,i know.^_^

She reminds him of all that had transpired between them...because all that had come to mean so much to her...why is why,even after Swayam trying to burn the gifts,it was she who tried her utmost to retieve them,because they were not just gifts.The gifts symbolized Swayam.

Shivam holds no importance in her life,where her feelings are concerned-he is merely a way of getting Swayam to feel the same way that he used to.It his not Shivam who matters to her,but Swayam's  reaction to her bonding with Shivam,that holds importance.

And i loved the last part,Rafz.There are so many things that are unexplained about SwaRon.Why does Sharon behave the way she does?How does swayam love her so much?What is  it that binds them so intricately?

But i guess the fact that these questions remain unanswered,is what makes their love story to other-worldly.So beauiful-in every essence of the word.
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rafi...have I told you I love you for these picture posts that work magic on my computer screen? First because there's so much SwaRon there to see that I spend half my time just staring at them, LOL, and then because of how beautifully you weave it all into what you write about them! You ain't Swaami for nothin', you know. πŸ€—

So yes, right from the time they set eyes on each other in that room, through all the taunting and secret glances, suppressed pain and anger...it's all SO...I don't even know how to describe it, actually. Because it breaks my heart, seeing them like this, and yet it...fits, you know? Like you said, Sharon looking for that 'fark' on Swayam's face, being secretly euphoric over it lol, and keeping it as nasty as she can let herself get without giving herself away just so that he stays. And yep, I noticed her expressions whenever she mentioned Shivam too...that's just it, so much happend inside her in one moment it's almost amazing to imagine one human being can take all that at one go. And the beauty of it all is, that it is. Because that's how we are, you and me. And Sharon too, therefore. Feeling a million things, revealing few of them to ourselves, fewere to others, and constantly struggling although we'd die rather than giving our weakness and vulnerability away. CVs, need I say you AMAZE me when it comes to Sharon? Touchwood! πŸ‘

And this was my favourite bit in your post, Rafz :

SwaRon .. everything about them is sooo vague and undefined .. as of now , but I guess its those blurred edged that makes their relationship sooo much more beautiful ... theres no border line or limit beyond which they cannot go ... its TO THE INFINITY for SwaRon  πŸ˜

That is as beautiful as SwaRon are themselves...and SO true. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all i luved today's SwaRon convo... And yaa ur rite rafi dii... Sharon ko koi difference nai padna chahiye... Cuz actually they r not in a relationship ki usse guilty feel hona chahiye...

But sumwer down the line today wenever sharon mentioned shivams name... I could see how guilty was she feeling...

But i can't wait to see aisa kya hone wala hai kal... Dat swayam changes his decision... Hope dis not make SwaRon ki life me more problem and creates more diferences...!
Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rafi...lovely post and I agree with nandu dese CAPS works as magic..

I can't stop thinking abt swayam's reaction when he saw Sharon in the room. Swayam ke expressions bol rahe the "Oh teriii." πŸ˜‰

As you mentioned rightly she never admitted to Swayam but still she was and is guilty for allowing shivam to come close to her...the fact that all she could see was swayam when she was feeling guilty proves that deep down inside she belongs to swayam but she has not yet realized the same.

Swayam was avoided looking at her which is y he could not see that she did not mean to hurt him...varna majnu toh sharon ke expressions dekhte hi samajh jaata...cz sharon ke face pe saaf saaf dikh raha tha.

I love SwaRon so much..love the way dese two are ready to do anythng for each other...the only difference is that swayam directly karta hai and sharon ne aaj indirectly wohi kaam kiya. πŸ˜‰

We all how how brilliant dese two are...excellent expressionsπŸ‘β­οΈ

I love Sneha's dress she was looking so cute tdayπŸ˜ƒ...her eyes are so expressive.😊

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its like studying for a physics exam you KNOW ur going to flunk πŸ˜†

Lol .. how true, she was like Oh-i-have-to-do-that-seriously-now =D

Both of them were flawless today but i think it was Sneha's day today, she is fabulous when it comes to expressions, she is one of the awesomest actors TV has ever produced .. and the conversation was so good, the way she was searching for that look on his swayam's face .. Awesome.. she is so talented when it comes to expressions, for a fact this applies to both Sneha and ShanTANNU .. She looked so cute when she said k "Faraq para tha tou para tha, thats how it is" and she was so much relieved when she saw that thing on his face like you wrote in the post that .. 

Yaay .. he still does love me as much .. =D 

This was exactly what she emoted like when she was looking at his face, Oh i love these two, they are out of this world, beautiful, outstanding and very unpredictable .. :)

Edited by doc42 - 12 years ago
ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soo true
it was as though she wanted a reaction out of him to know if he still loved her 
and when she was provoking him the way she lowered her eyes u culd see she hated hurting him!!
sneha kapoor brilliant acting today😊

Edited by ramya26 - 12 years ago
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I luved sharon tonight!!! Poor girl was trying very hard to be the egoistic diva but was failing miserably... Only if swayum saw that... But no he had his back towards her !!! I could see the guilty in her eyes, everytime she took shivam's name...
This reverse psychology thing seems to be working out for SwaRon !!! And sneha and shantannu were brilliant tonight !! Sumtimes I'm amazed ki sneha whoz like the sweetest person on the planet earth... she plsys sharon so wonderfully!!! Coz sharon is like completely opposite of sneha!!!! Bow to u sneha for such baaap acting :) proud to be a TanHa fan :)
P.S- I know its not the time for jokes but ur topic name just reminds me of buzz lightyear frm toystory :P
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

On first page .. :)

Edited by doc42 - 12 years ago
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I seriously just luvd Sharon today! Like, she was askin him questions nd wanted an explaination but even she dint knw y! Her questions were dat ki even Sharon herself was a little ashamed of herself nd her facial expressions! Lyk woww! Her every emotion was expressed through it nd I was soo happy seeing wat she feels cz u cn actually make dat out watching her moves! I wish even swayam cud hv seen dat! With how much effort she was saying all dat! Wen swayam used to try to ignore nd go, her face wud say, he is goin, kuch aur socho nd bolo so dat he stops! I just luvd all of it! I was really hoping, lyk you, dat she just say sumthing to him about not to go nd all, in between chahe by mistake only! Bt still, it wud hv surely bring a smile on my nd ur face too! Nd after precap, I'm deing to see tomorrow's epi! Cnt wait even a min! I'm just doo excited seeing swayam nt goin nd smiling, Sharon cumin out nd kria's mom saying sumthin, bt I wud luv to hear dat wat explaination dey wud give to her! :D
nd bdw, nice post rafi Di! :D Edited by SugarCubes - 12 years ago