Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rafi, what an illuminatingly beautiful post you've written!

Why illuminating? I confess, I couldn't see half of what you saw on Sharon's face today. And then, when they showed the precap and Swayum said that he isn't leaving the college, I was like what-a-surprise. 😳

I just think Sharon was a little more prepared than you comprehended. You know, when she was taunting him about the secret admirer thing, she didn't look pained to me. I couldn't see the guilt which had come to her eyes in the forest when kissing was mentioned today when she brought Shivam up.

My take is, she's been more observant about Swayum that we give her the credit for, the whole chapter and book thing, then we had her telling him how she knows he felt horribly bad to see her with Shivam at various points in time. Twas, being the Swayum fan that I am, very flattering, how she not just claims to but also knows him really well. And well, I happen to be more attached to Sharon as a character, so I guess, I must repeat my statement, she is dealing with the issue SMARTLY, and that's her. I dunno when she'd put herself off her guard but her effort to stop Swayum's convincing.

Shantanu and Sneha always play their parts magnificently, true. Honestly, this is just the opposite of what I'd thought would happen but these two are doing whatever they are doing SO well. Now what I truly await is, perhaps the day Sharon does open that book thing she doesn't think Swayum ever closed. I earnestly wanna see THAT. 😳

Love,
Kankshita

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
double post- sorry 😊Edited by swaron4life - 12 years ago
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron4life

i read it all and i swear its exactly how my mind played it loved your breaking down of the scene esp that pic where she glances at him... im sorry i dont have more time to write more but i simply love them and thats enough to say they were awesome, as always! 

Oh yeah ! Green looks AMAZING on our Diva 😳
And yes .. SOOO true .. what u said about them going to any extents for each other .. Swayam ka toh khair sabko pata hi hai .. but all the tehas nahas Sharon did ? In her room ? The way she hurt herself ..  JUST cuz she felt ke SWAYAM ko pata  chal jayega toh kya hoga .. She was essentially punishing herself for hurting Swayam ! Yeh dekhlo inka .. ! ISHAQ .. CHAA GAYA HAI ! 😆  And yeah .. TOTALLY .. Sharon .. madonna baal baal bach gayi cuz had Swayam turned around to look at her .. Usski pol khul jaati 😛

why are you such an amzing writer? i end up reading even the replies that you give to others?!! LOL 😆  seriously LOVED this part  above because its completely SWARON relationship defined swayum <3 the one whose pain we see, everyone sees. but sharon<3  the one whose pain and true nature no one but swayum seems to understand. and sharon can't help but hide it, because thats who she is! shes just that kind of closed person and thats what hurts me the most, because she is also such a AMAZING person! just wish she would show her other side <3 

ridzparul1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nyc post rafi...👏 👏 👏

bt one thng i dnt lyk in yesterday's episode , d way SHARON spoke to SWAYAM... koi itna rude or cruel language kaise bol skta hai kisi ko rokne k lye... though it hurt her tooo while she z spekng in such way... if she feel so guilty dat sumwhere she betrayd swayam wen dey r nt in any damn relationship, den y she kept lying to swayam , her frnz n even to herself dat she dnt love him...

wen SWARON convo goin on... her guiltiness, feelngs al clearly shown on her face which SWAYAM wasn't noticed cz she was at his bak while speakng ki "tmhe problem hai meri or shivam ki badti frndship se..." at same tym she z tryng to knw his reactns also...

y nt tru n real SHARON cum out , y nt SHARON put down her ego n haughtine
ss...

plzzz writer ji real sharon ko dikhao na jldi... jo apni feelngs swayam ke samane lane se chupaye nh balki express kare... cz i dnt lyk d way she hurt SWAYAM...

bt at d end one gd thng has happened dat... SWAYAM RUKNE SE KHUD KO BHI NH ROK PAYA... Yipppiiieee... all well ,wen ends well...

thnx Mr. SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT 4 nt leavng d colg... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ hamesha SHAAN... n keep 😊 😊 😊 ...

praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ! Nice post!..
I loved the bg music when Swayam and Sharon saw each other...haha.
Sharon was at her best today with all her allegations at Swayam..she didn't give Swayam any chance to speak...especially when he was wondering loudly as in why had she come all the way to Kriya's house to talk to HIM...lol. But inspite of all this there was a softness to even her bitchy attitude towards him.
Lets see what happens tomorrow.
Edited by praniti - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rafi di again one awesum post by u..!👍🏼

n d CAPS specially d one wer swayam burned all d cards n gifts n den sharon feeling bad n she was hurt...!
frm dat point only she fall for swayam bt it was too soon to realise for her..!
i agree..everything u wrote is true..!
sharon was behind swayam sooo swayam couldnt see ny of her expression...how hard is for her to taunt him..!
after everything she said she thinks before saying..n after dat wait for swayam's reactn..n wen swayam turns same diva attitude..!

i m just eagerly waiting for today dat wat sharon said ki swayam cum out of room smiling n he changed his firm decision...!! 😍😍

and as far as acting of shantannu n sneha is concerned...once again i have nooo words for den..!⭐️⭐️
dey r just wowww actors..!👏👍🏼
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited my reply on Page 1!!

Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
d way sharon handle yesterday's episode is just awesum..!
sneha as acted awesumly in yesterday's episode..!she want swayam naa jaye n she she it..!!
she is successful in stopping swayam..
sharon is a diva bt a true sweet heart also..!
manasie23 thumbnail
kya episode tha mann... Finally SwaRon amne samne convo... Luved it... Luved the way sharon tried her best to stop swayam...!
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasie

kya episode tha mann... Finally SwaRon amne samne convo... Luved it... Luved the way sharon tried her best to stop swayam...!

finally bstest n intense SwaRon convo..v all waited for dis sooo long...n dis convo is more important n special coz sharon started d convo..she said i wanna talk to u swayam..!!😍