Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Sharonn and her underhanded ways ... yeh ladki baaz nahin ayegi 😆
And Ramya , Sneha Kapoor ki tareeef karna toh tum chod hi do , tum kar kar ke thak jaogi , phir bhi shayad kam parh jaye ! GOD BLESS man ... kya BAAAP acting kar te hai yeh dono ! 😲

so true dat is 😃 
awesome acting
kitna bhi tareef karo kam hi lagega😃
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Re -opened on Request

-Shifu
D3 Dev Team
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
gosh! i missed these posts cz i wasnt on IF.it was a bliss to read it.remembering the swaron journey.❤️
beautifully written n the pictures add to the magic.

P.S: next time we get a beautiful SwaRon scene plz do elaborate it like u did before.just makes the feeling even better😳

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3fan_forever

gosh! i missed these posts cz i wasnt on IF.it was a bliss to read it.remembering the swaron journey.❤️
beautifully written n the pictures add to the magic.

P.S: next time we get a beautiful SwaRon scene plz do elaborate it like u did before.just makes the feeling even better😳

Pahle aise scenes dekhne ko toh miley jiske upar aise topics ban paye 
Anyways ... what did you like best about this scene ? 😳
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Pahle aise scenes dekhne ko toh miley jiske upar aise topics ban paye 
Anyways ... what did you like best about this scene ? 😳

Sahi mein! aur aise scenes kabhi nhi milne wale😭
aur ha u knw how much i love tannu n sneha,so dono ko dekhke hi man bhar jata hain.i dnt any other reason to love a SwaRon scene(by SwaRon i mean the old SwaRon 😕) but sinc u asked wat i loved abt this scene,i ccudnt stop myself frm watching it again☺️

pehle to swayam's expression when he sees sharon.he looks at the door once n then at sharon mayb finding a way to break the door n run😆😆

phir the "tum?yahaan?" i dnt knw if i tld u this but i started watching D3 frm the day swayam went into the 'attitude' mode😳😳 i like guys with self respect.n yes i loved the cute majnu avatar but i crazily LOVED his angry young man wala avatar.iss scene mein bhi he had it.

all along Swayam n Sharon both were in a dual mode.between soft n hard.swayam was getting hurt by her words but all along kpt his calm n showed he didn care.n sharon! GOD!! it was like KSG's task where one had to say the opposite😲! whateva she said hurt swayam but i felt it hurt her more.the places where she made him remember abt the "book" she couldnt stop herself frm thinkin abt it...farq kispe zyada parha tha was quite evident😆😳 shivm ne party mein invite kia tha,new yrs mein pehle wish kiya tha.wow.she remembers more than swayam is it?n sharon's searching eyes ki bas ek br pata chal jaye ki farq parha tha.wow.i must say shantanu n sneha hav come a long way.swayam dint hav much to say but farq parha tha was evident frm his eyes...😭
spcl mention to "mere paas hain tu" ka wo instrumental part.it just blows me away every time...

i like how swayam never disrespects her.chup rehta hain n he does it all.n i LOVED when sharon said "swayam tum kyu ja rahe ho?mat jao" in a sarcastic tone.n loved bcz if u look at her eyes u at once lose all your anger against sharon.evidently she is supressing much more than him.the world knows swayam loves sharon.but nobdy knows she reciprocates the feelings..🥺

though i dnt like it when sharon calls her a loser😡 humaare majnu ko koi loser nhi kahega 🐷

the way swayam said 'ja raha hu'  😭😭 u knw i rili wished they dragged it more so that we cud see sum more confesson on sharon's side cz sharon must hav been broken to know those beautiful pair f eyes wont be there to look at her that beautifully

lastly tannu's "aunty?" n aunty's "ladka,ladki,kamra" just cracked me🤣🤣

loh!aur puchogi kyu accha laga?u knw i cn go on n on...

SwaRon was my life.they just snatched it away frm me 🥺  
 🤬   🤬

Edited by D3fan_forever - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis was one such beautiful swaRon scene!!evrybody Knew Sharon would be the only one who could stop Swayam!!She kept on provoking him..n he was all quiet..!!it was out of the way for her to do this for Swayam..at the time wen she was ignorant towards her feelings for him!!now situation is such dat we have no option other than dese magical posts!!
P.S rafi di u described it so good n the pics added more of the charm!!!
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
still remeber how excited i was for this scene...cozz of only one reason tehy are goibg to have a talk...talk..

sharon was knws she can do it...she can stop him...just like swayam knows her inside out sharon also knows him the best...

they know each other best...Sharon's expressions spoke a lot...as if she wants to say him directly to stop leaving the clg...swayam's pain had reachd to a level where he is not left to react anymore...

this scene brought the unique bonding they share...this scene tells how much they affect each other...the reason is still unknown till date wat made swayam to stop from leaving clg...wish he speaks out someday...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3fan_forever

Sahi mein! aur aise scenes kabhi nhi milne wale😭
aur ha u knw how much i love tannu n sneha,so dono ko dekhke hi man bhar jata hain.

I dunno Ishita .. looking at SwaRon now ... I dunno ... mebbe they are past redemption. Mebbe I should have given up like my wise friends have ... back in March.
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haye!!! kyaa din the wo bhi! Without beibg a couple, kitane intensly jude the ek-doosare ke saath... aur ab ye haalat hai ki couple hoke bhi kuchh  rishta hi nahi hai dono ke beech. 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrash

Haye!!! kyaa din the wo bhi! Without beibg a couple, kitane intensly jude the ek-doosare ke saath... aur ab ye haalat hai ki couple hoke bhi kuchh  rishta hi nahi hai dono ke beech. 

Now u know 'rishta' kyun nahin thaa 😆
But yes ... back then aisa lagta thaa ke no these two are really meant to BE !!