Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keshawn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Leesan as the show is drawing its curtains you still believe that these evil people will remain the same. Well I don't. They will definitely be coerced into doing so. Do you think that Jabbu is alive or dead anyone of you?I have the strangest feeling that he will soon emerge and attempt to kidnap his baby from Mahadevi and Kukkan.
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@keshawn...Again, if the show was not ending Jabbu would be most alive to continue to be a thorn in the side for Devi and Kukkan!! However with the show coming to an end, there may not be enough time to pursue that angle!! So who knows what they will do with Jabbu...if anything at all!!
Leesan thumbnail
Ok,you guys!! Very late in my corner of the world. Have to call it a night!! Till tomorrow, take care!!
Keshawn thumbnail
Originally published by Leesan

@keshawn...Again, if the show was not ending Jabbu would be most alive to continue to be a thorn in the side for Devi and Kukkan!! However with the show coming to an end, there may not be enough time to pursue that angle!! So who knows what they will do with Jabbu...if anything at all!!

@Leesan

Maybe it  will be published in the newspapers that Jabbu had succumbed to 100% superficial, third degree burns, under the hands of Pappu prior to his conviction and incarceration

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Leesan

@kismattieluv... Thanks for your post. But with all due respect , I have to disagree with you re the Zee and the CVs. Zee definitely has a hand in the story lines from time to time ,especially when the TRPs are low. After all, they are the ones investing in the shows and do want to see a return on their investment.  No wonder why so many of the shows bear several similarities from time to time, even though they have different writers. I remain convinced that Zee had an indirect role to play in the last track, but it backfired all the same...big time!! 

@Leesan

Don't accuse Zeetv's promoters of Bhagonwali CV'S silly, fatal, mistakes. These people usually write their scripts just minutes prior to each character's screen shots. This shows lack of strategic planning on their part.

When contacted a clueless Nivedita Tiwari  commented, "I have no idea whether we are consummating or not as we get our screen play before few minutes of our scene. So right now I have no clue what all will be shown in the maha episode. In fact we have not yet started the maha episode shoot."

They slowly poisoned the reputation of their entire show to death by introducing the Neelu track in the first place which was compounded by the mutilation of Guddu's character and Neelu's bigamous wedding to Guddu.
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
@tanutes...sorry, but I am sticking to my story!! I am not accusing  Zee of anything, it is their station after all. But the scripts may be changed from day to day by the CVs, but Zee does play an indirect role in approving the general concepts of its shows ,especially if the TRPs remain low.  Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Remember the changing of Neelu's prolonged track was inevitable at the time since Supriya had to work for approximately three months. She made her first entry on the 12th of October, 2011and departed on 19th January 2012. Supriya was given an extension of one week probably because of Himmanshoo's absence due to illness. Khalid made it abundantly clear that Nivedita's prolonged absence and Himmanshoo's illness delayed the entire show and that it was virtually impossible for him to develop new ideas to end this depressing track at that point in time therefore the bigamous wedding was introduced to maximise time.Due to very low TRPS Zee tv promoters could have ended Bhagonwali a long time ago but  tolerated it since they knew that Nivedita had to return to the set in January. Chhoti Si Zindagi though it  was doing a lot better than Bhagonwali was compelled to end its show on the 16th December 2011.Language barriers also had a debilitating effect on  Bhagonwali making it almost impossible to attract a wide audience in India. Even some of its viewers ought to be blamed since they stopped supporting this show wholeheartedly and preferred that  it ended earlier with dignity instead of extending it any further. They wanting an immediate end to Bhagonwali probably was due to Neelu assuming full control of L.N, mutilating Guddu's character insulting Amma and coercing Guddu into committing bigamy in exchange for Runjhun . As for now I'm not giving up hope, and will continue to support Bhagonwali's fight against Zeetv promoters.Hope that we are successful in our endeavours Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
@To whom it may concern
Neelu probably was also married to Pappu and committed trigamy. Everyone got their wish. They wanted Neelu dead and Pappu behind bars.Neelu lived by the sword so she died by it.

Wonder what's the significance behind Bhagonwali's collection of men's shoes? Will Guddu have to try on his pair of shoes for her at some point in time?Beats me.

@Tanutes
Tanutes I blame Zeetv promoters most of all since they refused to promote Bhagonwali as well as its cast members. Look at Nivedita for example: Though her performance was advertised for Zeetv Ya Star Rockstar Diwali Special, she was much to everyone's amazement completely deleted from the show.Even Bhagonwali the show itself nor its Mahaepisodes were publicised

Surish thumbnail
Drop dead gorgeous Queen, Princess, Mother, or Goddess Bhagonwali Runjhun who is presently being honoured somewhat like Mother Lakshmi will chose the prospective suitor whom she feels is most worthy of her, Bhagonwala, Guddu, just like Mother Lakshmi  did with her consort Vishnu. Mother Lakshmi and Vishnu have been inseparable since.Wish Zeetv promoters will provide us the opportunity to see Guddu and Runjhun spending the rest of their lives together in heavenly bliss

Leesan, Tanutes and Keshawn I believe it's a combination of  your ideas with respect to Bhagonwali's ending

Keshawn Bhagonwali may eventually search the box containing pairs of shoes  and discover  that one of the pairs bears the resemblance of her husband's or someone she probably knew in her past life

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I realize that technically 20th January Episode hasn't aired for US viewers as of yet, but for further discussions you can use the Written update thread or the Runjhun's New Avatar Discussion thread.

Also a reminder that the discussion thread is for discussions not for chatting with each other, and keep discussions limited to Bhagonwali and do not involve other shows in the discussions.

Thanks & Regards,
Wafah

P.S. The New Discussion Thread will be opened Tomorrow, either by Chatterpot as she has been doing or by me.