Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello to all my forum friends.

I know you all know about what is happening these days with BBAT hopefully that news should turned down and we should see more than 300 episodes or rather i would say it should go on and on. In this crucial time all we need to do is to support BBAT and be positive and write more and more positive about BBAT that will be fruitful for our beloved lead and serial.
As you all know there is a petition for not ending BBAT plzzz keep on signing it til we hear any good news or that BBAT is being shift to a new time slot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Chatterpot...thank you so much for opening this week's discussion thread. In spite of everything,we do need to keep up appearances!!!

Once more, I want to encourage EVERYONE, yes that means YOU too, to get into their fighter mode and do their utmost to support our beloved BBAT!!!! 

You can read all about it on the BBAT ending thread, where the indomitable Rashaa has posted several suggestions as to how each one of us can show our support and keep the show running!!!

There is a petition to sign as often as possible, there are emails to be sent to Zee tv, there is posting to be done on Zee's FB wall, and phone calls to be made to  Zee in India. All the relevant info is provided, so please do your part to Save Bhagonwaali!!!

Trust me , it's not that difficult, but we need all hands on deck!!
Forget about what's going on in the show right now, and concentrate on the immediate task of keeping our beloved show going !!

From all accounts, it will be well worth the effort!!!

PS:  In my opinion, calling Zee TV  India directly may be the most effective option. So , along with everything else,if you can make just one call to Zee, please do so. (Tel. nos. are provided on Rashaa's post.).

Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Hello and thank you everyone for all the efforts in saving BBAT. At least I feel a little encouraged this morning. Coming to the track, I am just wondering how far the infamous wedding will go and how it will be stopped. Hope we do not get let down by the wedding actually happening. I am still trying to make sense of the last week's episodes after both the lead actors resumed. Maybe we will see the explanation this week. People, who get to watch, please do not forget to post the mini cryptic update this week (pressu hope you are listening). It will be most anxiously waited for.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Chatterpot, thank you again for opening this week's and many more other months' threads!! 

Long Live BBAT!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Just looked at the pictures posted by Dhruvie. We can guess the episode by looking at that. Here is my blind guess(not so blind but just the pictures):
(Do not go by this completely until someone else does a more accurate one) Wonder how different that is going to be.

Today's episode:
Neelu😡😡
PY😡🤢
Guddu:😭
Amma😭
Precap:😲
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanfan

Just looked at the pictures posted by Dhruvie. We can guess the episode by looking at that. Here is my blind guess(not so blind but just the pictures):

(Do not go by this completely until someone else does a more accurate one) Wonder how different that is going to be.

Today's episode:
Neelu😡😡
PY😡🤢
Guddu:😭
Amma😭
Precap:😲

@vanfan,   thanks Van!!! Have not see the show but I'm sure, knowing you, your mini emoticon update is pretty accurate!! Will Wafah be doing the WU today, or will it be you?? Can't wait to read it!!
vanfan thumbnail
Not sure which one of us will get to it first, but mine you can expect around 6:30 PM EST. I reach home around 5:30 PM.
godblessall thumbnail
cliff-hanger..😡 !!!!
I still hope creatives did some damage control over the weekend keeping viewers' emotions in mind and the love n craze reflected in our effort to keep the serial 'run' by signing the petitions..👏
Surish thumbnail
Want to see Neelu's joy becomes sorrow and Guddu's sorrow becomes joy as soon as Runjhun enters the temple and crashes the inauspicious wedding.To create pangs of suspense Pappu and his men may also arrive on the scene of this bigamous ritual. However their dreams and aspirations will definitely be shattered when the entire truth of Pappu's and Neelu's collusion in plan is revealed by Runjhun to Guddu who will avenge them all by attacking them with full force.Wish that Neelu dies under the hands of Pappu. If not, plummet off Kali Ghat. Guddu is still married to Runjhun who is still alive and with this subsequent marriage taking place constitute a crime of bigamy.Such wedding is invalid under the constitution of the Hindu's jurisdiction and any parties who are still married and committing such an act shall  on conviction be punishable with rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to seven years and also be liable to fine. " It has been urged before us that among Hindus the institution of marriage is a sacrament, and that marriage is part of Hindu religion which is regulated by what is laid down in the Shastras. It is further pointed out that a Hindu marries not merely for association with his mate, but in order to perpetuate his family by the birth of sons. It is only when a son is born to a Hindu male that he secures spiritual benefit by having someone who can offer oblations to his own shade when he is dead and to the shades of his ancestors, and that there is no heavenly region for a sonless man. Therefore, the institution of polygamy is based upon the necessity of a Hindu obtaining son for the sake of religious efficacy." 

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Surish - thank you!  Can't wait for Kali Ghat - it's too far.  In the meantime, I would love to see Runjhun give Nilu such a hard blow  that she falls all the way from the top of the temple to the bottom.  Then we can proceed to throw her  off Kali Ghat!
Edited by indi - 12 years ago