Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly620 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 [QUOTE=Leesan]To elaborate even further, I think that this new avatar of Runjuhn is a take on the initial 30 day challenge, a reverse mini-challenge(10 days!!!) so to speak!!

It is now Guddu's turn to convince R to have a complete change of heart by rediscovering her love for him and returning to him in the process.
He will now have to fight for her love instead!!  Interesting concept, but not enough time to explore it fully. Guddu was converted from a goon to a good person by R's bhaag, now the challenge is to revert R from a diva to Guddu's beloved and devoted wife, by his unconditional love for her!!!!

That is my take...and again, we won't have long to find out!!!
[/QUOTE

Would absolutely love to see this!!!👏 I'm worried about the time constraints too. Hoping that her supporters don't deny Guddu access to her in Monday's episode. I need to see them in the same frame!!!!
Keshawn thumbnail
Vedi821 you're sure right about that! Runjhu's golden slippers makes Bhagonwali  predictably the appetite for Gothic horrors which seems to grow as the show proceeds towards its final stage. Hope Gunjhun will meet immediately during Monday's episode as well but I'm plagued by lingering doubts on the possibility of such an occurrence!

Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedi821

Would like to clarify Keshawn, Comedy of Horrors. Pure ridiculousness and ludicrousness!!! That image of her raising those golden slippers!!!🤢

@vedi821,@keshawn...LOL!!!! In my opinion, this is just somewhat of a clumsy attempt by the CVs and maybe Zee, to create a dramatic effect whereby Runjuhn's character and identity could be changed so drastically and so quickly!!! Hence the explanation of the following events:

1. The "shooting" of R,whereby she is badly wounded and falls, incurring brain injury perhaps.

2. The stupid "wedding" actually occurring and R witnessing it, breaking her heart in the process.

3. The death of Neelu, so G now had no clues and no choice but  to leave Kannauj in search of R.

All this drama, to introduce this new track and new avatar of R, as some sort of faith healer and diva !!  All this to set the scene for a reversal of roles, where G now has to challenge/convince R to return to him.  And as time is so short, it will have to happen at record pace!! Be prepared for more ridiculous stunts by the CVs, as I keep saying, we won't have long to wait!!

Keshawn thumbnail
Leesan and Vedi821  when the innocent duet of these two lovers are finally united do you think that they will return to LN or remain in Bhagonwali's palace?Wonder if Chachi and Chacha will make their reentry on Monday or Tuesday to waste this couple's time?
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshawn

Leesan likewise I hope for a miracle but don't you think it's a bit too late for that?

@Keshawn, it does seem so!! However Rashaa has asked us to keep fighting!! Request an extension  from Zee ,at least to allow this new track to unfold, ask for a time change ,whatever we need to keep the show going!!  So many of us continue to do our part, in the hope that a miracle occurs!!  You just never know!😉!!
lilly620 thumbnail

Leesan and Vedi821  when the innocent duet of these two lovers are finally united do you think that they will return to LN or remain in Bhagonwali's palace?Wonder if Chachi and Chacha will make their reentry on Monday or Tuesday to waste this pair's time?

Well their parts have been filmed already so hopefully on Monday. I believe Guddu and Runjhun will be returning to LN, they have to deal with the evil six after all!!
Leesan thumbnail
@Keshawn,  I think if the show were not ending ,then the obvious move would be a return to LN and Kannauj. However as BBAT is projected to end soon, who knows where they will decide to live!!
Keshawn thumbnail
Ved1821 I guess that Runjhun's new demeanor will have the evil six under heavy manners.They will have to submit to her now or be compelled to transform themselves into reputable characters
Keshawn thumbnail
Leesan I believe that they will visit Kannauj from time to time but reside in her palace.
Leesan thumbnail

Ved1821 I guess that Runjhun's new demeanor will have the evil six under heavy manners.They will have to submit to her now or be compelled to transform themselves into reputable characters

@Keshawn... should be fun to watch!!!  They will be shocked out of their wits!!! However I don't think
those "evil six" can ever be changed...just contained!!!