Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ indi...LOL!!!  Waxing poetic now are we???  Good to see that you are in a better frame of mind and encouraging others...that's my girl!!! Keep your chin up!!

@keshawn...hmmm... what makes you think so??

Rest assured,...it's not me, there's just one of me on the forum !!! And one of me is more than enough !!!πŸ˜‰!!!
emilyramtahal thumbnail
I used to frequently visit this forum but when this Neelu track was introduced I couldn't help but disappear from it completely. Seeing Neelu applying Sindoor on Neelu's forehead indicates that Runjhun failed to reach in time to stop the wedding. The writers of this show betrayed it's supporters especially the Hindu community and must not let go unpunished. Therefore I wouldn't mind if this show ends at least on a good note! I looked forward to Runjhun and Guddu becoming parents. It would have been much better if Guddu was accused of committing adultery and a pregnant Runjhun disappeared from the show for a while instead of having a kidnapping track. Their union being Guddu finding Runjhun almost about to give birth to their first child/children.I'm really sorry for the characters though, especially Himmanshoo who has worked very hard to hold up this show in Nivedita's absence for the past two months. Unfortunately he got ill and as a result, we had to withstand a prolonged annoying Neelu track for another week or two. Nivedita and Himmanshoo had returned but yet Neelu is still there. I'm afraid that these two will get married and Runjhun will have to dissolve their marriage making it null and void. What a non typical reunion!
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by keshawn

@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 

My Response

Keshawn you are absolutely right about that! There are two of them and I think I'm cognizant of the fact who they are. One is definitely chauvinistic.She does it  so flagrantly. Don't bother to ask whom my suspects are. I wouldn't dare disclose such information.Examine the forum thoroughly and you'll soon unmask the culprit yourself.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 

My Response

Keshawn you are absolutely right about that! There are two of them and I think I'm cognizant of the fact who they are. One is definitely chauvinistic.She does it  so flagrantly. Don't bother to ask whom my suspects are. I wouldn't dare disclose such information.Examine the forum thoroughly and you'll soon unmask the culprit yourself.

@Surish...now you're making me uneasy!!!  What clues should we look for?  You can at least give a clue without naming names??? Is it that serious to be concerned or is it just harmless?? And what do you mean by chauvinistic??? Please explain... the curiousity is killing me!!!
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello my dear friends(BBATians)😊
From yesterday's episode i felt relief as they are showing Runjhun running from nearly two weeks and it happened now. Oh God Thanks.πŸ˜†
Guddu putting Haldi on Neelu.😑 Oh Nooo😑
Amma praying to God Good good continue πŸ‘
Guddu is in a very depressed state like us, he is really helpless.😲πŸ₯Ί
By the way Billo looks amazing in her saree.😳
I want to see Runjhun in another saree as i am bored to watch her in the same saree from months. The first thing Runjhun has to do is to take shower after reunion. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I think that last part and precap is all a dream.πŸ˜•
But seriously waiting for reunion as i am tired of this track.πŸ€”
Gunjhun scenes😍
Laddo coming if possible jhunjhun also πŸ€£
Gunjhun's honeymoonπŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ

Hope for the best.
Wait and watch.

amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Keeshawn

Hope this irritating woman does not spend this entire week to frustrate us viewers to the optimum level.I have no confidence in the CV'S whatsoever. Maybe it was they who decided to end the show on their own with dignity I hope. They even probably don't mind whether the TRP"S increase or not..Huh! Like we will have  to stomach Neelu until the show finally ends with less of Gunjhun romantic scenes. From what I saw today, this track could drag by weekend. How ridiculous!

I agree that Neelu will remain until the end of this show.She and Guddu will definitely get married. Because of this inauspicious, occasion, Vishnu will have them convicted and imprisoned for bigamy so that they will reclaim the house. Runjhun and Guddu will reunite probably on the final episode with no more romantic scenes for us, nor any children. Bhagonwali script writers are very immoral in their convictions hence they must never be trusted.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritak

Originally posted by Keeshawn

Hope this irritating woman does not spend this entire week to frustrate us viewers to the optimum level.I have no confidence in the CV'S whatsoever. Maybe it was they who decided to end the show on their own with dignity I hope. They even probably don't mind whether the TRP"S increase or not..Huh! Like we will have  to stomach Neelu until the show finally ends with less of Gunjhun romantic scenes. From what I saw today, this track could drag by weekend. How ridiculous!

I agree that Neelu will remain until the end of this show.She and Guddu will definitely get married. Because of this inauspicious, occasion, Vishnu will have them convicted and imprisoned for bigamy so that they will reclaim the house. Runjhun and Guddu will reunite probably on the final episode with no more romantic scenes for us, nor any children. Bhagonwali script writers are very immoral in their convictions hence they must never be trusted.

Hey yar here i don't agree with you. I am sure that Gunjhun will win. If Guddu marries Neelu, then what will be the meaning of  Love and Bhagonwali.
So i am pretty sure that this marriage will not happen and Guddu belongs to Runjhun and Runjhun belongs to Guddu only.
pressu thumbnail
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v2590240462pmsMeQ

i watched this video and i miss our Gunjhun very much after watching this video.
In this video both our Gunjhun are awesome and their expressions. . . 
I really feel that i miss such type of chemistry between them during this track.
Waiting for such moments.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

@Indi and Surish

My Response

Suresh - Never paid much attention before, but now that you have given  hints  - "chauvinistic" and "flagrantly" -  I'll see if I could be more discerning.  My brain is clouded these days! 

Oh and Surish - never thought you would resist a "dare!" 
Edited by indi - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Keshawn and @ Surish, what are you guys up to now?  Detective work?  I am also eager but why bother - the more, the merrier!