Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing yr...
abhay pia movements was amazing... i love dis abhay...
but how will pia react after knowing dis truth...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pmEdited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved each and every part...
Yiipppeee... Abhay is fine ! & piya is scolding him..& Taking care of him..so sweet !
I'm glad that both are opening up to each other...
Abhay & his killer eyes can make anyone go weak..poor piya..lol
why was Master Chand hell bent on killing abhay..
Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tcEdited by -Sonia- - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update...i guess u make this a ff tanzie..gud ideaEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ress--
---edited---
Beautiful update tanzie!!! Just marvellous!!! πŸ‘

"thts bcz u dnt knw him...do I myself knw him.." surely pia dsnt knw abhay(the abhay who hd to face unfortunate events in lyf) but she knws d imprtant part...the part tht matters the most...his "Heart/Soul" !!! 😳
"tak it as paybck. Does it sound good to u nw." i lyk dis pia...to hs evry denial she hs gt a positive reply!! 😳
"I'm knwn as the 'killing Machine'...machine hs died. Let the world think I hv died"...so does tht mean there's a ray of hope of them having a peaceful/happy lyf togethr??
Bt dis very line "my history tells me I wnt evr...to live my lyf in peace. My past will haunt me..." suggests d xct opposite ending..an uncertain future!! Or nt so happy ending!! Mayb??
"she told me to b a gud boy?! She hs lost hr mind!!" Ya..she hs lost hr mind long bck whn she came bck running to hm aftr he freed her...or ...long bck...whn she saw hs handsome face/blue eyes for the first tym!!! Actually Its diffclt to decide whn xctly she lost herself !!! 😳 evn abhay freed hs victim fr d 1st tym ignoring d consequencs..whch itslf ws mre strange!!!
"there's a saline stand...want me to use it as a pole?" haha..tht ws class frm pia!! πŸ˜‰
"thank god,its my summer break running..." evry action is well justifid wthout leaving any place to complain!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
"...thy wud hv killd me pia..do u wnt me dead?"..does tht mean abhay ws ordered to kill innocnt ppl bt he didnt cz of pia (as she left a deep imprint on hs mind) and tht's y thy were orderd to erase hm??
"...she lukd at me lyk she hs found some lost treasure" undoubtedly!!!
"hw did u brought me here?" its coz he isnt aware of pia's will power yet or bettr say the power of 'Love' !!! 😳
"she tuk my name lyk an angel frm heavn" hm..angel!! So true!! 😍
"she hs cared...a vicious killer lyk a human..."lovd dis line!! It hs such depth!! Its simple yet so meaningful!! 😊 Glad tht u usd the word 'human' instead of sumthng else! It speaks volumes nd is mre impactful!! It further Deciphers abhay hsnt been treated lyk a human nd hs hmslf forgottn hs true identity!!
"I cud smell hr flowery smelld curls on my shoulder...touch of hr milky porcelain skin...i ws washd wth an unknwn feeling..." dis entire part ws beaauutiful and mesmerising...😍 😳it cudn't hv been mre better!!! And considering abhay's dreadful past, strong feelings as such isnt tht easy to describe bt you did!! Nd tht too beautifuly!! You'r cmpletly successful in potraying hm..belev me tanzie..the 'abhay' in ur works perfctly matches the 'abhay' in d show!!wethr its "til d end" or "the beautiful strngr" or dis one!! Whenever I read them i find d xct abhay,who isnt just a creation(charactr) bt himself!! And tht's d reason your ff's r so close to my heart!!! ❀️ 😳
"I just lost evrythng I gained" hope he dsnt.!! Hope she will surely undrstnd...though its difclt..might tak tym..bt she will!!she's the 1aftral! If she dsnt ,who will !!
Nw cuming to ur questn...do u feel anywhere in dis long cmment tht i feel bored!?? Offcourse nt!! Their luv story isnt easy here(mre diffcult than supernatrl one) so it will defintly need tym to progress n besids d charctrs needs to b potryd cmpltly so tht it cn create the perfct ground fr the story tht u bth want it to b!!
And Abt the ff..its upto bth of u...bt yes i wud b defintly happy if it turns into ff!! 😊
luking forward to the nxt part eagerly...continue soon...thnx fr d pm..😊 do tk..cre..   πŸ€—
p.s. Hope your health is bettr nw?

-InduEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautifully written tanzie. loved the new abhiya bonding, but i hope pia overcomes this shock and understands abhayEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
******res******

loved abhiya moments...n pia taking care of abhay...n evrything...continue soon
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb!!!⭐️ superb!!!⭐️ superb update⭐️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i m totally speechless...i mean it was mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r the one FANTASTIC writerπŸ€—...jus excellent piece of writing.

loved the way u portrayed the emotions of the abhiya..❀️...OMG!!! i cant tell u how much i enjoyed it😍...n literally  for the first time i m truly speechless...abt how to praise u n ur wirting skills n this update...if i go one by one frm starting...then probably my comments wud be longer than ur updateπŸ˜†...i mean each n every part was awesome.πŸ‘

i loved abhay's pov where he said that pia is now his nurse, docter, guardian,cook..❀️..n pia's pov where she mentioned she cud feel his intense gaze...ohhh..😳..so decent yet so erotic😳
n above all i loved lake scene...it was so beautiful❀️
n u gave me tension in the end.😲...what does abhay mean when he said in the end- i lost everything i gained till now????? ❓does he mean it that by looking pia's horror stuck face he felt now pia will hate him????πŸ˜•if yes then plz dont do this..πŸ˜’...he had killed people but pia has seen his human side too...dont make her hate him...he'll be broken frm inside.😭

n whats the mystery wid pia's real identity???πŸ˜•

n i dont have any problem wid the pace of this SS u can continue it the way u like.😊...i will also prefer it to be a FF so that we can read moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

continue soon.
😊
Edited by anjali0111 - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tanzie dear ur a mindblowing writer πŸ‘ Ur superb when it comes to bringing out a person's inner turmoil. I love all ur works but this is my fav among them even though its nothing supernatural. The way its written, the characterisation everything about it is FANTASTIC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kudos to u n Heena once again ⭐️  We got to see an entirely different side to Abhay in this update n the budding feelings Abhiya have for each other 😳 Brilliantly written πŸ‘ When will their love story kick off? Man there was so much sexual tension between them n u have portrayed it so well. So will we get to see some nice romantic moments between them? πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to that. Please dont wind this SS up with their union 😊 Would love to see them as a couple in love. Will we get that? But u said only 6 updates left  Abhi toh lots more left I guess.

BTW if there are only 6 updates left n u guys dont wanna continue it then retain it as an SS. But if u wanna write more(I'll be more than happy for it πŸ€—) then make it into an FF.
Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter updated page 59 πŸ˜³
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon