Users

Frequent Posters

AnnJones thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing
I think this is a great idea!
spingirl thumbnail
Emphasis should be on early detection special when women are going thru menopause.  And if there is family history then atleat have baseline memogram.  However social stigma asociated with it should not be ignored and should be incorported in the story line.  If done correctly, would be a great public service.  Also in this men needs much more to be educated so that they can support their wives..
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So when is this being shown?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spingirl

Emphasis should be on early detection special when women are going thru menopause.  And if there is family history then atleat have baseline memogram.  However social stigma asociated with it should not be ignored and should be incorported in the story line.  If done correctly, would be a great public service.  Also in this men needs much more to be educated so that they can support their wives..

BC affects at any age...I have known women in late 20, in 30s, and 40s either in Pre or Peri manopause with BC...Recently Former Miss Venezuela died of BC @ age of 28 😳

For BC Self breast examination is crucial...Usually Mamogram is done for most women starting at age of 40...If BC history in family than earliar...Mamogram at right age and fup as required

Yearly check up with OBGYN is crucial in regards to Cervical, Uterian or Ovarian cancer..

Flex sygmoidoscopy or Colonoscopy @ age of 50 or sooner for someone who has had polyps removed...Worse if Polyps are malignant which leads to Colon cancer..

People dont do proactive checking...Dont see doctors until it is lil too late...afraid  or think nothing can happen to them...it always happens to someone else...But it can happen to any one of us...

Know your body and listen to it...Usually tells u something is not right...Its upto you to go get the answers from the professionals which is Doctros...

Happy healthy living 😃   Hope I dont sound preachy...😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago