Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shaaranya

I too think its gonna be a cancer scare she really won't have it...in this period they can show awareness as well as bring ram n priya closer!!
Hope this track is handled properly n without body doubles!! It's a very touchy topic n the should do justice to it unlike wat they did with suhana's brain tumour track in SGP

Hope so too. Can't comment on SGP, haven't watched it. 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just read ekta's interview and its just gonna be a scare and she'll not be having breast cancer.. Nice to see social awareness taken up in BALH, but hoping that they don't mess with it as its a sensitive issue.. i'm sure Ram and Sakshi will do full justice to it, don't want the CV's to mess up...
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I just read the article in the link provided
it clearly states Priya will have a breast cancer scare

"Ekta says that she is very well aware that this is the first time that an initiative like this is being taken up on television. "Initially I will be using my flagship soap (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) to promote awareness. I will be borrowing from my experience and I will show the lead protagonist (Sakshi Tanwar) having a breast cancer scare. I will also try to show how the scare brings the lead couple closer to each other. Gradually, I will take the cause to my other TV shows," she says."

guess we can be rest assured priya will not have cancer ...guess Ekta and I think alike...not...lol

I hope she also raises awareness about other cancers

ie ovarian/cervical cancer is a silent killer and very low chance of survival

--RaYa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Just read ekta's interview and its just gonna be a scare and she'll not be having breast cancer.. Nice to see social awareness taken up in BALH, but hoping that they don't mess with it as its a sensitive issue.. i'm sure Ram and Sakshi will do full justice to it, don't want the CV's to mess up...

There is no doubt that Ram-Sakshi will mess it up . The creative heads are woman, Mansi Sawant and Shraddha Patel plus with EK spearheading this issue, I am sure it will be dealt with sensitivity. 
--RaYa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

well EK's serial has shown woman possibly suffering from Alzheimer or depression was treated By DIL being rude and crude...Bingo cockamime treatement worked..

Same serial psycho woman kidnaps a child twice, admitted to hospital and psychiatrist says the best way to treat this woman is for her to have this child...Lord have mercy!!

So I dont pass anything by EK and her CVs they might even show cancer being cured in 3 wks...😳

NEways I will wait to give my judgement ...want to watch how such a sensitive issue is handled...

😆 Which one are u talking about? I haven't regularly seen EK's serials. In fact BALH is my first serial I see everyday. 
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I sincerly hope this track of Priya having a scare is handled well by EK and the Cvs and the director.. A very sensitive issue, it should not be made as a mockery of the issue..
 Personally its a subject close to my heart and I will wait with bated breath , on how this track will go about..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritigl

😆 Which one are u talking about? I haven't regularly seen EK's serials. In fact BALH is my first serial I see everyday. 

PR
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I just read the article in the link provided
it clearly states Priya will have a breast cancer scare

"Ekta says that she is very well aware that this is the first time that an initiative like this is being taken up on television. "Initially I will be using my flagship soap (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) to promote awareness. I will be borrowing from my experience and I will show the lead protagonist (Sakshi Tanwar) having a breast cancer scare. I will also try to show how the scare brings the lead couple closer to each other. Gradually, I will take the cause to my other TV shows," she says."

guess we can be rest assured priya will not have cancer ...guess Ekta and I think alike...not...lol

I hope she also raises awareness about other cancers

ie ovarian/cervical cancer is a silent killer and very low chance of survival

Just love those lines!!!! Finalllyyy 👏 👏 👏

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Spreading awareness about breast cancer through the show is a wonderful approach...as mentioned in the article, it would be just a cancer scare for Priya...a well prevalent issue in the society and im sure many women would identify with it...
Liked Ekta's intention this time around...but i hope the track would be handled well by taking expert advice when and where necessary and also by maintaining the sensitivity of the issue...
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a noble thought but I do hope Ekta Kapoor has the decency to show the subject with an  accurate  and a realistic approach.  Unfortunately she often uses her power in the media to misrepresent things and disperse inaccurate information.  Her show garners TRPS but she takes no responsibility in being true to the cause she has taken on.

I Hope the Breast Cancer Association of India will hold her accountable and not let her take 'creative license' as she is known to do!