Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Dont think priya will have Breast cancer
that will be too long drawn out...cancer cannot be healed in three weeks..it takes MONTHS and maybe even longer

I think it will be a  cancer scare and Priya thinks she may have it..ie she finds a lump, she is told it may be breast cancer, and Ram realizes that he loves Priya and cannot lose her

in the end, they do a biopsy and all is well...but during that whole time and wait they can definately educate re BC

So I think Priya will have a cancer scare...not breast cancer

+1
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
everything is welcomed that will bring RaYa close...😍
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She shd only handle this topic really carefully, cant mess with it, m sure rather everyone is sure tht Raya or rather Ram/Sakshi wl be more good as actors portraying this, it says its only btw them so only Raya wl be involved, in the end anything which leads them closer is welcome to me too.
jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Since EK is handling the BALH track i feel she may handle as v don't expect every epi has a full interesting change so i think they may make awareness in a different manner and bring RAYA closer in some other way and the audience will also b bonded to watch BALH without missing.  Since the epi's r really taking a good track with Nutz maturity and RAYA realising slowly about their feelings i feel BALH will defenitely b different so let's all wait for very very very good and awesome track ahead...love u EKTA MATA...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌWELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigisha

Since EK is handling the BALH track i feel she may handle as v don't expect every epi has a full interesting change so i think they may make awareness in a different manner and bring RAYA closer in some other way and the audience will also b bonded to watch BALH without missing.  Since the epi's r really taking a good track with Nutz maturity and RAYA realising slowly about their feelings i feel BALH will defenitely b different so let's all wait for very very very good and awesome track ahead...love u EKTA MATA...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌWELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I seriously respect EK to bring this to attention of millions of people who may be suffering through it but may not be aware of it. Its really a wonderful idea. If dealt with sensitivity and maturity it can bring a change in the society.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing!

yes i too think it will be a BC scare and this may bring both of them together. hope they won't mess up.
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is awesome track,
, as we know our raya will do justice with every scene , we wish script will b awesome.
this track will surly make more closer our raya, as fear of loosing someone whom we love is  enough to geting know that we love her./him.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I sincerely hope she does not make mockery out of BC as she has made mockery out of Marriages, divorce, pregnancy by abortions, baby gifting and kidnapping, depression, alzheimers ETC...

I almost want to say it will be portrayed as one of her cockamime storyline but dont want sound negative.  She has left pretty bad taste in my mouth with her portrayal of other social issues..

Especially women are prone to get cancers so many different ways...BC, ovarian, cervical, uterian, thyroid, colon ETC...I am one of those who can totally relate to it more than one ways..

The top 10 most common types of cancer diagnosed in U.S. women are:

1. Breast Cancer (117.7)
  2. Lung (and Bronchus) Cancer (54.2)
  3. Colon and Rectal Cancer (42.7)
  4. Corpus and Uterus, NOS (23.1)
  5. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (16.1)
  6. Skin Melanomas (14.0)
  7. Thyroid Cancer (13.8)
  8. Ovarian Cancer (12.5)
  9. Kidney and Renal Pelvis Cancer (10.0)
  10. Pancreatic Cancer (9.7)
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...it is noble think to come up with such a social awareness message...
BALH rules...
and i don't think they'll show priya to have breast cancer..may be she will talk about the precautions things...
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

Wow...it is noble think to come up with such a social awareness message...
BALH rules...
and i don't think they'll show priya to have breast cancer..may be she will talk about the precautions things...

She may have a lump that is benign. So through the cancer scare they intend to educate the general masses about tests, medical options, treatment etc. Plus this thing will be only between RaYa so this will bring them closer.