Priya to have breast cancer scare?

Posted: 12 years ago
According to the article-- "Show adopts social cause", posted by one of the members, the next track will be of educating people about breast cancer. A very noble step taken by the makers indeed. It is mentioned that the issue will concern only the hero and heroine aka RaYa and bring them closer too. The show will hit its high drama point.  

So does it mean that Priya will be diagnosed with breast cancer? I am not confirming it just expressing what I feel.  

It confirms that it will be breast cancer scare. 
Edited by ritigl - 12 years ago
If they show breast cancer to make audiance aware of it than I hope and pray they do proper justice to it and dont show some cockamime storyline and their nimrod doctors...

I personally would be really mad b/c this subject is extremely close to my heart...

EK pls dont mess this one up..
I definitely think so.. She specifically even said tht this track is going to get them closer...

i think its a great thought since Sakshi is a household name and BALH is a wonderful story..

i think she might get a diagnosis and after 3 weeks it might be wrong or probably something early that will get taken care of. Not too much gory or so.

Dont think priya will have Breast cancer
that will be too long drawn out...cancer cannot be healed in three weeks..it takes MONTHS and maybe even longer

I think it will be a  cancer scare and Priya thinks she may have it..ie she finds a lump, she is told it may be breast cancer, and Ram realizes that he loves Priya and cannot lose her

in the end, they do a biopsy and all is well...but during that whole time and wait they can definately educate re BC

So I think Priya will have a cancer scare...not breast cancer

wonder how the evil Trio will react?

also wonder what is happening to that Ward in the orphanage?
Originally posted by Dabulls23

If they show breast cancer to make audiance aware of it than I hope and pray they do proper justice to it and dont show some cockamime storyline and their nimrod doctors...

I personally would be really mad b/c this subject is extremely close to my heart...

EK pls dont mess this one up..

I think since EK is personally handling this track, she will not let the CV's mess with it. Moreover, its woman handling it so the sensitivity is bound to be there. But really want it to be dealt well. This kind of thing has never been shown on the Indian Tele.
I too think its gonna be a cancer scare she really won't have it...in this period they can show awareness as well as bring ram n priya closer!!
Hope this track is handled properly n without body doubles!! It's a very touchy topic n the should do justice to it unlike wat they did with suhana's brain tumour track in SGP
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Dont think priya will have Breast cancer
that will be too long drawn out...cancer cannot be healed in three weeks..it takes MONTHS and maybe even longer

I think it will be a  cancer scare and Priya thinks she may have it..ie she finds a lump, she is told it may be breast cancer, and Ram realizes that he loves Priya and cannot lose her

in the end, they do a biopsy and all is well...but during that whole time and wait they can definately educate re BC

So I think Priya will have a cancer scare...not breast cancer

Quite possible that the track may involve a cancer scare only. May be the lump is benign and not malignant. So the cancer scare might bring them closer. Hmm, interesting. 
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

wonder how the evil Trio will react?

also wonder what is happening to that Ward in the orphanage?

It will not be revealed to others. The article clearly mentions that the issue will be between the husband and wife only. 
well EK's serial has shown woman possibly suffering from Alzheimer or depression was treated By DIL being rude and crude...Bingo cockamime treatement worked..

Same serial psycho woman kidnaps a child twice, admitted to hospital and psychiatrist says the best way to treat this woman is for her to have this child...Lord have mercy!!

So I dont pass anything by EK and her CVs they might even show cancer being cured in 3 wks...😳

NEways I will wait to give my judgement ...want to watch how such a sensitive issue is handled...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago