IPKKND SS: The wonderful plan. [Chapter 6 pg34]

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What will happen when Khushi slaps Arnav? okay this idea came to my head from what i saw in the precap...PLEASE ENJOY READING IT😃
*Slaaap* right across Arnav's face, who immediately turned to tomato red. He was shocked, furious, little upset and a little happy; well he was shocked because Khushi has slapped him out of nowhere; and was furious because this little cretin had the guts to slap Arnav Singh Raizada, the almighty ASR ' who the whole world was scared of and didnt lift their eye up at him, yet this little creature-KKG has lifted her hands at him. He was boiling hot with anger yet he felt a little upset at the fact that HIS khushi slapped him for an unknown reason, and a teenny weeny bit happy because she has actually for the first time touched his cheeks knowingly even if that meant by slapping him.. wait wait hold onwhy am i feeling happy at khushi slapping me KNOWINGLY. What is wrong me with.Come on Arnav beta come back to the real world and show khushi her place. Hesaid to himself. He was about to move one step closer to khushi to pin heragainst the wall and teach her a lesson when she suddenly pushed him into thepool of water behind him. *splaaash* the water went. He was ALL wet.as thewind blew he felt his body shiver from the cold. He looked up at the gobsmacked khushi with her hands on her mouth and eyes wide open. He was about toscream his head off when he gave out a loud sneeze * aaa...aaa..aaacchoooh*this made khushi giggle; as he heard her giggle he clenched his fist in thewater... Arnav gave her one of his COLDEST looks and she realised that now hewas back to being the ASR whome she had hated for his guts...</font>[/P]

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">-------------------- ( 2 hours Later)---------------------------</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">" Nanhneji? What are you doing?" she winked at themischievous NK. Who bent down to his knees and he held out a rose... a REDrose... Now khushi was giggling NK was confused... "khushiji, why are youlaughing, is there anything wrong with me?" he touched his hair, and his face;looked at his clothes and asked again, " whats wrong?" Khushi replied innocently "Nanheji, you arekneeling before me just like people in movies do when they want to propose,hehe you look funny in this position" NK was amused at this innocent Khushi whowon his heart becuase of her innocence and naughtiness. Nk was still in thesame position just then Arnav saw both Khushi & Nk laughing with Nk holdingup a rose while at her while she blushed... this was aggrevating Arnav. Hewanted to go therr and pull that rose of Nk and shred it into pieces and do thesame to him. He then looked at khushi who was still laughing and blushing awayat Nk's position. He wanted khushi to only blush at what he did and said to herthen he realised but when have i EVER been nice to heror let alone given her something..like this... khushi felt same feeling that she alwaysfelt when he was around she looked upand saw him with a furious face. She thought he was still angry at theincidence earlier. She took a deep breathe and headed towards the living roomwhere everyone one else was sitting...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali: khushi ji you're here. Oh please can you call choteto come downstairs as there is an important thing i need to talk to himabout...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi wanted to refuse but as Anjali asked so nicely shedidnt have the guts to. She replied with a yes and headed up the stairs to hisroom, oh boy she was scared now... she knew he would kill her today she startedpraying to devi maiya and bit her nails.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">She knocked on the door softly and he sharply replied comein... she slowly yet nervously entered and he stared... she didnt look up butkept walking until she stood right infront of him.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">He asked "khushi, whats wrong, why do you look so worried?"khushi looked up at him with a shocked face. He was confused and he got up tohold the frozen khushi to melt her frozen mind and bring her back into theworld. </font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">He was so lost in those teary eyes that he stopped thinkingand kept on staring with & that he got closer each time until their heads met andlips were only few millimeters away... he stared and she responded with nothingbut a stare and fast heart beats. He felt her heart against his hard chest. Shefelt the same against her delicate body. she wanted to hug him like there wasno end and so did he. </font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">He couldn't control his feelings and started touching herfacing. His fingers made khushi shiver as it scrowled down from her cheeks toher luscious lips. He stopped there and looked at khushi's innocent face, andsensed that she probably wanted the same. He kissed his her cheeks. It felt like arose petal falling on her cheeks. She could smell his minty breathe and shewanted to sink in it...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">He could smell her strawberry/chocolate breathe and closedhis eyes. He was going to repeat what he was about to do on the Diwali nightbut this time without any interruption and confusion... his lips was like0.0000005 mm aways when there was a knock on the door. He was going go and killthis person at the door who has just ruined his & hers perfect moment. He openedthe door to find Shyam 'his jiju. </font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">"jiju, what..what are you... i mean you... i mean when didyou come back?" he was stammering his words. He wanted to almost strangle shyam butkept quite and in control.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">"Saale sahab, what is khushi ji doing in your room? i meanshe was suppose to call you to come and she stayed here herself." Shaym ignorredhis question and could sense something was cooking between Arnav and Khushi. Hewas so obsessed with Khushi that hewanted to stalk where her ever she went. He went to Arnav's room to find khushi with ablushing look on her face... boy he was damn furious and Jealous of his saalesahab, he wanted to stab him there.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav looked at him in confusion... he looked back to seethat Khushi was no longer blushing but she looked scared. Arnav wanted to killhimself for making khushi scared.(he didnt know that his so called jiju had that creepy effect on her... she was scared of his creepiness) Arnav cared so much that he wanted to hurt himselfbefore she was hurt. Khushi ran out immediately leaving both Arnav and the illlooking shaym with shocked and confused expressions on their faces. Shaym stoodthere examing Arnav's face while Arnav barged him and went to follow hiskhushi...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">-------- at the pool side-----</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi was sobbing silently when he came, he took her headonto his chest and allowed her to cry on him while he wrapped his hands aroundher small body. he knew khushi found comfort in his arms. He asked " khushi,cry as much as you want becuase im here, i know you felt awkward when jiju cameand found you in my room, but i promise i didnt want you to feel hurt i justwanted you to know that i will side you no matter what." Khushi looked up at him and saw warmth andlove in his eyes. She then hugged him tighter and he now knew she loved himtoo. He smiled to himself and kissed her hair. </font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Nani & Buaji stood their high fiving each other andwinking at the direction of them two in eachothers embrace. They were happy tofind the two enemies who secretly loved each other more than they showed their socalled "hatred for eachother". They giggled and headed back to talk about theirfuture... and left them still in eachothers arms. Nani was happy that her chotehad finally chosen to love and that with a perfect girl. They told everyone thisand everyone was shocked but extremely happy but they didnt notice someone planning an evil plan in their head.</font>

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Nani knew Arnav would never confess easilyso they had to make a plan... they would go to Khushi's hand and ask for hermarriage for Arnav but both the love birds would not be aware of this. She wouldtell Arnav that she is taking rishta to khushi's house for NK.</font>

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Arnav wasfinding this funny he looked up at Nani and said " nani look at Nk's age andher age" and gave her the weirdest looks of his as he thought she was taking rishta for khushi's BUAJI. Nani was now very baffed shesaid: " huh chote, khushi is the same age as Nk though" this made Arnav chokeon his coffee and looked at Nani in total shock. Nani knew her plan had alreadystarted to work.</font>

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">While in the Gupta's house buaji did the same with both ammaand payal winking and teasing khushi. She told her that theres going to be arishta coming for her from the raizada's she was about to hug her buaji withexcitement and happiness when she heard her amma and payal both saying inunison " for Nanhji" and their winked. Khushi felt like her world was going toshatter right this minute and closed her eyes to silently pray in her head toDevi maiya to fix everything... little did she know that this would bring both them together and it was all planned...</font>

[/P]

<font size="3">

[B]<font size="1">PART 1- this page</font>

<font size="1"></font>

[URL=/forum_posts.asp?TID=2662953&TPN=10&#51809378">chapter 3-

<font size="1">Chapter 4-</font>

<font size="1">chapter 5-</font>

Chapter 6-

<p>

Edited by beautiful1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome don't stop there continue that was great thanks for the pm

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved the OS. Liked Nani and Buaji on the same team. Continue soon.
Addie07 thumbnail
it was amazing,,,, plz continue soon gal n pm me
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally loved this part.. please continue :)
and why doNt u tUrn ths into an SS, itl be interesting to see them get marRid :D
keep writing
love,
sRistee
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You HAVE TO continue!!

This is AWESOME!!
Bazzinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I just lovaaa lovaaa luuuvee it!!!!!!!