TOI:I only watch my husband's shows: Juhi Babbar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Juhi Babbar may not be a TV addict and try her level best not to watch what is aired on the small screen. But when it comes to her husband Anoop Soni's shows, she tells us she is an ardent spectator.

"I find both his shows - " Crime Patrol" and " Ballika Vadhu" extremely interesting. Be it the plot of the show or the way the stories are handled, every bit is paid great attention to. And if people are thinking that I'm biased in my opinion, then they are mistaken. Because a lot of people I have met, have shared with us the reasons for which they can watch "Crime Patrol" for hours. And, I too watch the show as a viewer.

As a spectator, I feel we need to be aware of what all is happening in our society especially all the criminal activities. Since the showmakers deal with the stories aesthetically, I have no problems. Just a few days back, I met Saroj Khan and she told me how much her grandchildren love watching "Crime Patrol". What do you think makes the show such a hit with the viewers? It has no glam quotient, and except Anoop Soni, there are no more popular names. It is because the cases shown that people love the show so much," she said.

source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-only-watch-my-husbands-shows-Juhi-Babbar/articleshow/11424550.cms