Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so basically if mehak won then salman was behind it because she was his fav..if sid won salman was behind because mehak requested it from him...if juhi won then salman behind it...if sky won then salman behind it because he wanted to prove PB wrong...if amar won then salman behind i dont know maybe because he called him spineless...if no one wins then salman was behind it...no guys it is not salman but PB who influeced the winner...she is the one who started all the allegations...
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Juhi's win was damage control by the channel/producers and Salman himself. I've been saying this since forever. Why couldn't they chose Amar for damage control is what I wonder. Not many people are fond of Juhi. Amar's win would have shut everyone up as well as keep people happy. Kill two birds with one stone but no they had to give it to the most pathetic, lazy, whiny crybaby of the season.

Exactlyyy... 😊Amar got most votes n compared to no.of amr fans n juhis anywhere on net or in public its believable too that zee-news spoiler was right n salman should have just let him have his well deserved trophy:)) but too bad bavcktage politics messedup everything in last momnt 😳n weirdly to very1s shock amar was out in 5th like wth 😡 so messedup, bb show lost its credibility his year!!!