Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi won coz of sallu bhai..otherwise..I don't think anyone voted for her..max votes she would have got from her hub sachin only
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zee_News

U r so funny, U r comparing Juhi's fame with Mahek, Mahek was nothing before BB, Juhi is the most famous amongst the five, so it's surely she deserves to win... Ur anger and hatred talking, Juhi has huge fans following and I saw many of them on net, much before even BB happened...

And don't count me as Juhi's fan, I never and never would be, but fact is fact, admit it...

πŸ˜† where I m talking abt Juhi's fame plz let me know ? 

u r not getting the point , u wanna believe what u want to , u dont see the facts 

in BB doent matter how famous one was before ...but how u r in the show matters ...if u talk abt fame then who was famous other than Juhi, amar and bedi ??? none ...if u didnt know mehak doent mean other too didnt know her πŸ˜‰ ... I know her since nayee padosan days 

if u talk abt Juhi's fame then who was Missra before BB ...but her fans and she herself claims na she is so famous now ...so if PM can get so much fame and fans then why not Mehak 

why its so hard for u to accept that Mehak has fans now ...

and my post u quoted doent say anything abt Fame πŸ˜‰

read it again its all abt how some ppl's views r as per their own convenience 
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so finally same old story .
yeah we get it  salman has messed up big this time
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Ismaail, most of them who r talking believe in our spoilers but when it comes against their fav they r trying to prove their point, which is out from air... Ignore, they think Mahek only get votes... πŸ˜†, so true, the naye padosan heroine, the biggest flop ever πŸ˜†, I forgot she was heroine of that film, If it was not mentioned I would not remember it...

totally agreed ..everyone believed ur spoilers all the time n says a big thanku ..when it comes to their fav they took an u-turn n twisting ur words 😊

@bold ..

u forgot to mention that she is an item girl too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ismaail

Is salman behind juh winning yeh to nahin pata

But haan mehak ka second and aur Sid ka third ana  Yeh salman bhai ki meharbani hai Coz Both Amar and Juhi was leading in votes  and sid got the least Votes

ya righto🀣🀣...iss baar zee news ki saari news galat theeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aapka matlab hai ki sirf...Juhi fair and square jeeti...aur baaki sab rigged tha🀣🀣

Decide kar lo...ya toh poora riggedd tha ya poora fair...mere opinion mein poora result rigged thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

totally agreed ..everyone believed ur spoilers all the time n says a big thanku ..when it comes to their fav they took an u-turn n twisting ur words 😊

@bold ..

u forgot to mention that she is an item girl too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

when it comes to their fav they took an u-turn n twisting ur word...what do u mean by dat...wen did i twist her words...n why r u saying der fav...wen did i say mehek is my fav...pls read my post nower did i bring mehek...
actually wat u all r saying is right...n i can vry well see dat...
now dat juhi has won salman has not done anything bt if mehek was in her place salman was behind all dat...so its actually u guyz who r taking a u-turn bcoz ur fav has won...πŸ˜ƒ
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya righto🀣🀣...iss baar zee news ki saari news galat theeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aapka matlab hai ki sirf...Juhi fair and square jeeti...aur baaki sab rigged tha🀣🀣

Decide kar lo...ya toh poora riggedd tha ya poora fair...mere opinion mein poora result rigged thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red...der u go...totally agree...ya to pura rigged h ya pura fair h...πŸ‘

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

@red...nd who told u dat..??πŸ˜ƒ

Nishu and Zee news and they always gave correct spoilers throughout the show.

when they said Mahek got evicted first time due to forces every one believed it and made long long long threads abt it.πŸ˜ƒ

oh, whteva. who cares. why r we making these silly articles popular? kaunsi desh shocked hua?? Internet desh nahi hain.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Not sure abt Juhi's victory, but salman was definitely behind Mehak's re-entry in the show πŸ˜†

And even if you believe this baseless article, it only proves that Salman really controls the show πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I blame Salman for Chikni chameli too. πŸ˜†
fall06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Some people are not able to digest that Juhi got more votes than Mahek. Juhi's fans are silent fans. Not every house hold in India is internet user. They don't tweet or post message in face book, but they can vote. Mahek was Salman's favorite since beginning of the show .If Salman wanted Juhi to win then why was Mahek re-entered in the show.