Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

i don't think that she has won just because of Salman but i feel she has won just because of that Astrologer who predicted about Juhi's victory ,may be  that Astrologer gave 1carore to big boss just to spare from getting Gibes of viewers if his prediction came false.

🤣🤣🤣
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

mehak is Second to bcz of Salman 

Juhi is first so its fair 

agar mehak first aati woh bhi salman ki wajah se hota , sid is second is also bcz of Salman 

whatever happens with Mehak or with those who supported her is all bcz of Salman and whatever happens with other is all fair and bcz of janta 

were not these Bedi's views 😉

Couldn't agree more...👏👏
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Wait wait...he didnt insult PM...he jst wanted to clear things...which she did...
it was necessary...
n pls dnt tell me he banned PB n all...it was channel's call...n vry much she deserved it...
m sorry PB fans...

He did insult PM with that press conference stuff, he was trying to scary her, when she didn't mention him at all, it was the media who did it... I heard her press conference, on audio, not article, but with her voice... Channel didn't ban PM who abused all contestants in twitter, while PB, coz she told about Salman and Mahek, even a child would understand it's Salman... I am not an ullu to believe Mr Khan, the hypocrisy king...

so was it Love for Mehak ????? 😉 ...

agar facts ki baat aaye to there r lots of other facts too abt other so many contestants too 😉

oh yah ppl tend to ignore those as per their own convenient  

First of all, hate is emotion too as much as love for ppl who effect me, Mahek doesn't exist to me to ever love or hate her, she is a wanna be who never got fame and try, even by pretending it... Fans ko achchi tara se ullu banaya, even after lying about she didn't say about Sky's GF to Amar, go and watch the episode of leadership, she said it, but on her re-entry, she denied...

All of them liar, but the main point, Mahek is getting footage of being sachchai ka aurat, which is she is not, which is truely not to tolerate...

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

i don't think that she has won just because of Salman but i feel she has won just because of that Astrologer who predicted about Juhi's victory ,may be  that Astrologer gave 1carore to big boss just to spare from getting Gibes of viewers if his prediction came false.

🤣🤣
Hey r u Vikrant..???😉😳

mehak is Second to bcz of Salman 

Juhi is first so its fair 

agar mehak first aati woh bhi salman ki wajah se hota , sid is second is also bcz of Salman 

whatever happens with Mehak or with those who supported her is all bcz of Salman and whatever happens with other is all fair and bcz of janta 

were not these Bedi's views 😉

U r so funny, U r comparing Juhi's fame with Mahek, Mahek was nothing before BB, Juhi is the most famous amongst the five, so it's surely she deserves to win... Ur anger and hatred talking, Juhi has huge fans following and I saw many of them on net, much before even BB happened...

And don't count me as Juhi's fan, I never and never would be, but fact is fact, admit it...

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

@red...nd who told u dat..??😃

Nishu and Zee who always give the accurate spoiler and Not only them there were many spoiler were coming till saturday morning that Amar and juhi are leading the vote' 😃

Originally posted by: Ismaail

Nishu and Zee who always give the accurate spoiler and Not only them there were many spoiler were coming till saturday morning that Amar and juhi are leading the vote' 😃

Ismaail, most of them who r talking believe in our spoilers but when it comes against their fav they r trying to prove their point, which is out from air... Ignore, they think Mahek only get votes... 😆, so true, the naye padosan heroine, the biggest flop ever 😆, I forgot she was heroine of that film, If it was not mentioned I would not remember it...

Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

He did insult PM with that press conference stuff, he was trying to scary her, when she didn't mention him at all, it was the media who did it... I heard her press conference, on audio, not article, but with her voice... Channel didn't ban PM who abused all contestants in twitter, while PB, coz she told about Salman and Mahek, even a child would understand it's Salman... I am not an ullu to believe Mr Khan, the hypocrisy king...

Ur comment proves how much u hate him...so cool...
i wont try o change ur view...😃
Double post, sorry...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago