Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Ur comment proves how much u hate him...so cool...
i wont try o change ur view...😃

Why would I hate him? U ppl have no words other than hate or love? Don't understand like or dislike?...

He is not my family member to effect me, nor he is close to me...

Call it, I am not a blind fan, which is true...

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ismaail

Nishu and Zee who always give the accurate spoiler and Not only them there were many spoiler were coming till saturday morning that Amar and juhi are leading the vote' 😃

Ok let me remind u one thing ismaail d spoiler dey posted earlier was wrong ...remember dey said its sid n later dey edited n posted juhi is d winner...
dnt get me wrong zee bt mistakes do take place...it might have been a misunderstanding who knws...😊

Ok let me remind u one thing ismaail d spoiler dey posted earlier was wrong ...remember dey said its sid n later dey edited n posted juhi is d winner...
dnt get me wrong zee bt mistakes do take place...it might have been a misunderstanding who knws...😊

Read the comments why it was like this, we edited and told it was wrong about the results, but about voting thing we didn't edit and told it was wrong and we gave reason for about Sid winning news and why it happened... So see the difference...

For ur kind information, I post spoilers since season 2 and all know me well, so I don't need to explain it to u...

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They had post all the voting Update from Friday Night that who is leading
and tehy had clear said that Amar and juhi are leading and both having a close fight and then Thy had post a spoiler that Sid is winning  beside he got the least Votes and BB team make him a win
and they have correct again that thair spoiler is correct abt the voting And juhi won 😉
amar should be the runner uo but they have make him in 5 position

Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Why would I hate him? U ppl have no words other than hate or love? Don't understand like or dislike?...

He is not my family member to effect me, nor he is close to me...

Call it, I am not a blind fan, which is true...

Though i feel hatred n disliking r very close...still if u say ok u dislike him...
Blind supporter...use of words like idiot n hypocrasy king...etc. clearly states u'r a blind hater of salman...bt still if say its jst ur disliking...den fine...its ok...

Though i feel hatred n disliking r very close...still if u say ok u dislike him...
Blind supporter...use of words like idiot n hypocrasy king...etc. clearly states u'r a blind hater of salman...bt still if say its jst ur disliking...den fine...its ok...

Hatred and disliking r not close at all, iseliye they r different... I don't go around to make topics about the ppl I dislike, the hate can go to such extent, I have better things to do ever do such... I used these words, coz they r, I don't sing false praises, so please give me a break... See my comments before, thought I am not fan of him as actor, but I used to like him as host, only until he showed his true colors... I am not a child to ever hate an actor whom I don't even know in real life...But I surely dislike his biased side... I am not 10 years old, I am mature enough to handle such situations...

Unconventional thumbnail

Read the comments why it was like this, we edited and told it was wrong about the results, but about voting thing we didn't edit and told it was wrong and we gave reason for about Sid winning news and why it happened... So see the difference...

For ur kind information, I post spoilers since season 2 and all know me well, so I don't need to explain it to u...

Chill zee...m jst saying u might have got wrong info about d voting jst like u got about d results...
i knw ur info n spoiler is always right bt smtimes mistakes may take place...
dats it...pls dnt get me wrong...😊
Unconventional thumbnail

Hatred and disliking r not close at all, iseliye they r different... I don't go around to make topics about the ppl I dislike, the hate can go to such extent, I have better things to do ever do such... I used these words, coz they r, I don't sing false praises, so please give me a break... See my comments before, thought I am not fan of him as actor, but I used to like him as host, only until he showed his true colors... I am not a child to ever hate an actor whom I don't even know in real life...But I surely dislike his biased side... I am not 10 years old, I am mature enough to handle such situations...

Cool...😃...

Chill zee...m jst saying u might have got wrong info about d voting jst like u got about d results...
i knw ur info n spoiler is always right bt smtimes mistakes may take place...
dats it...pls dnt get me wrong...😊

All human beings r not perfect, they all do mistakes, I do and so all of us, but keep on thing in mind, BB's results r usually done as the production house and channel want... Salman being a known actor, he can use too his power, coz If they refused, they can lose business... It's business talk...

Unconventional thumbnail

All human beings r not perfect, they all do mistakes, I do and so all of us, but keep on thing in mind, BB's results r usually done as the production house and channel want... Salman being a known actor, he can use too his power, coz If they refused, they can lose business... It's business talk...

Dats it noone's perfect...n u might be wrong in accusing salman of being biased...n dnt say dat mehek is my fav n so m saying ur spoiler was wrong...

Note:.Dis is one nvr ending topic...u think salman is behind all d moves while i dnt...😊

Edited by Mrsimisam - 12 years ago