Uday cares for Moniya's reputation more than Akash

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
What an episode ...TOO GOOD bombasticc ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️,..A very good progress in the overall storyline today 👍🏼

Here are the best moments from the episode in terms of story progress...

1)Uday's fabulous blackmailing act :⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...Neither Moniya nor Uday is a saint ...So If Moniya can lie so easily in front of her elders then Uday can blacikmail her here for her own betterment 😳 ;Uday uses Moniya's lie to his advantage here to support the truth and the truth is Moniya is a princess and she needs to b taught how to live her life as a princess which was Uday's main idea behind the date  ;Uday's blackmailing actually results in Moniya getting respect and appreciation from her entire family and J ending up being further jealous 😆 ;Uday's blackmailing results in Moniya saying yes for the date with him due to which everyone from DS to Brijraj all r happy with Manyata and even Manyata ends up winning everyone's trust despite her lie  ;So basically Uday saves Manyata here from getting humiliated in front of her family once again by actually blackmailing her and making her look good in front of her family by forcing her to say yes for the date because if Manyata had said no for the date then the family would hv been further upset with Manyata and then J would hv had a field day again but Uday's blackmailing act flopped J's idea and Manyata ended up getting brownie points from her family 😳 ...Uday blackmailed Manyata for her own good as a princess and this is the reason why Uday is perfect for Manyata ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2)Uday cares for Manyata's reputation compared to Akash :Today's last scene and friday's episode made me realise this🤔  .On one hand Uday is trying every possible trick in the book to make sure Manyata's image as the princess remains intact in front of all 👏 and on the other hand Akash who claims to love Manyata so much is least bothered about Manyata's image as princess or else he would hv never supported Manyata's runaway act on friday or even today's panipuri eating act on the road knowing that anytime media can come and talk nonsense about Manyata's image  ;So while Uday is more bothered about Manyata's image ,reason why he is forced to play this blackmailing game with her ,Akash is more selfish towards his so called love where he does not care about Manyata's image to b honest  ;Uday is more practical towards Manyata and life while Akash is more emotional towards the so called love story of his and Manyata  but in the end in life one has to b practical and matured to become life partners and this is the reason why Uday will b proved as perfect life partner for someone as stubborn and immature like Moniya becuase one needs to hv a perfect balance in a relationship 😳

3)Manyata unknowingly is starting to enjoy Uday's company but she is in denial :😳😳 The whole date from ice cream eating to shooting game proves that Manyata is enjoying Uday's company 😳;When Uday wipes off the ice cream from her chin ,she does not mind and for the first time Manyata gave that hi5 clap to Uday after shooting the yellow target which somewhere does indicate that both were once childhood buddies and hv similar liking towards certain things which slowly both r realising even though both at present might b in denial 😳😳 ;Uday feels its a game he is playing with Manyata and here Manyata feels she is only doing timepass with Uday because she is forced for it but both r yet to realise that they r actually enjoying each other's company genuinely and its not any game or by force 😉😳 ;The shooting scene was a proof of it 😳😳..

4)Uday as thanedaar and Moniya is the Qaidi :😳😳Moniya herself confessed that only Uday can b the thanedaar of the jail in which she is going to reside as a qaidi and then Uday too confessed that only he will decide when to release her from the jail 😉 ;So in short both knows very well that whether they like it or not destiny will put them in same prison together in the future 😳😳...

All these above four points indicate just one thing that Uday cares for Manyata and her reputation which is not a game for him and its clear with the way he showed his anger when he saw her on road with Akash and even Moniya has started to enjoy Uday's company whether she admits it or not ...

Akash is a good person and is just damaging his career for someone who is not meant for him ...its better if he realises this on time before its too late 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post jyo!

aww! can't wait to see the episode then i'll comment again 🤗 

yes Uday cares for M's reputation more! 😎 you put it all beautifully...me sooo happiee
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo...i thought you would be in Swarglok after today's episode...😆😛

Haven't watched the epi yet but it sounds great...😍 Akash is a big time LOSER and the sooner Manyata realizes this the better it will be for her and for us too...😆
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with everything you said😃
And i never thought about it, but yes, you are right. Uday cares about Manyata's reputation more than Akash. Akash did not even once think about how worried her family would be & what the press would make of it. It surprises me that he was the same guy who was willing to leave her so that she could have a family. 
Actually, Akash's perfect image is slowly breaking down. The way he neglected his work to meet Manyata actually shows that he is not a responsible guy. Love & work, both, should be given importance. One should not be neglected for the other. 
Also, today's episode proved that Manyata & Uday can be great friends, if Akash is not in the picture. What is making me think is that.. what will it take for Akash-Manyata to put an end to their relationship? BECAUSE until Akash is in the picture, Manyata will never be able to move on.
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@Minzz:If Akash's love was really selfless for Moniya then he should hv advised her not to lie to her family to meet him but be honest to all or else from which angle can they claim to b true lovers if they dont hv courage to say the truth ?? 😛...

Uday on the other hand is trying his best to keep Moniya's reputation all clean in front of all by hook or by crook ...😳

In the end Uday tells Moniya that he will make her cry now becuase thats the only way she can realise her responsibilities as a princess 👏👏...

So basically Uday is trying out every possible trick in the book to transform Manyata into a princess while Akash's love is only limiting her to her chawl life and she is not able to grow in life  
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am just waiting to see the episode...sounds so good

Will come back and edit after watching the episode😳

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi jo thank u 4 post. Cv's need time to remove akash from dek. It cannot happen that easily. By this time they must have known only manveer can hike trp
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YYESSS HE DOESSS <3 <3
aakhir uskey honay waalli mahrani jo haaiii
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aw...i like how both of them just get lost in each other's company😳... just loved the date part😍

but on the akash's thing, i think he is sacrificing his career to achieve a high goal😡
you know, you have to loose small things to achieve some thing big

i personally believe that he is using this strategy to become a rich man...may be i'm wrong😕

but i'm happy to see some progress in manveer story...loved the hi5 part☺️
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Seeing all the ⭐️ and 😳 ..I take it the episode was damn good 😛 

See I always told ya...Monya and UV are cut from the same cloth ..Both lie and manipulate without blinking eyes to when it suits their needs 😆 .. Manya is yin to UV's yang..UV has met his match and the reason he is so captivated by her..😎  They are each others better half
While Monya is childish, UV amused by her innocence ..when necessary he is strict with her for her own good 👍🏼 .. U can see he will be the force behind her and make the the princess she is destined to be..On the other hand UV who has been so cynical and changes women on daily basis is enamored by Monya's beauty and almost childish nature , pure love for simple things and her ability to still appreciate chawl life in spite of vast wealth at her disposal. 

They will actually improve each others life for the better .