Frequent Posters

roohi_love thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post, and I agree with you 100% on all those points. πŸ˜ƒ
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

One thing is for sure that Uday cannot tolerate J getting upper hand over Manyata and so he always makes sure that Manyata holds an edge over J and this is something which Manyata needs to realise 😳

Akash is also immatured like Manyata and thats why both cannot be together because two immatured people cannot make a successful life ...there needs to b a balance in a relationship and here Manyata-Uday jodi holds the edge because they hv this perfect balance ...

so true uday hates it when j tries to get manatya in trouble n makes herself angel infront of dadisa so manatya is the bad one. uday is the perfect one for her cuz he can handle her mistakes n makes it right for her. he is like her guardian angel who is always there for her n protects her.😳 akash just cares about love n what he gets from her so he thinks like manatya as well which gets them in trouble n i feel he si selfish like he only thinks about himself when it comes to manatya like he never tried talking to her about her fam n how she is doing.bas romantic ho jata hain whenever he sees manatya πŸ˜†
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an episode ...TOO GOOD bombasticc ⭐️,..A very good progress in the overall storyline today πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here are the best moments from the episode in terms of story progress...

1)Uday's fabulous blackmailing act :⭐️ ...Neither Moniya nor Uday is a saint ...So If Moniya can lie so easily in front of her elders then Uday can blacikmail her here for her own betterment 😳 ;Uday uses Moniya's lie to his advantage here to support the truth and the truth is Moniya is a princess and she needs to b taught how to live her life as a princess which was Uday's main idea behind the date  ;Uday's blackmailing actually results in Moniya getting respect and appreciation from her entire family and J ending up being further jealous πŸ˜† ;Uday's blackmailing results in Moniya saying yes for the date with him due to which everyone from DS to Brijraj all r happy with Manyata and even Manyata ends up winning everyone's trust despite her lie  ;So basically Uday saves Manyata here from getting humiliated in front of her family once again by actually blackmailing her and making her look good in front of her family by forcing her to say yes for the date because if Manyata had said no for the date then the family would hv been further upset with Manyata and then J would hv had a field day again but Uday's blackmailing act flopped J's idea and Manyata ended up getting brownie points from her family 😳 ...Uday blackmailed Manyata for her own good as a princess and this is the reason why Uday is perfect for Manyata ⭐️

2)Uday cares for Manyata's reputation compared to Akash :Today's last scene and friday's episode made me realise thisπŸ€”  .On one hand Uday is trying every possible trick in the book to make sure Manyata's image as the princess remains intact in front of all πŸ‘ and on the other hand Akash who claims to love Manyata so much is least bothered about Manyata's image as princess or else he would hv never supported Manyata's runaway act on friday or even today's panipuri eating act on the road knowing that anytime media can come and talk nonsense about Manyata's image  ;So while Uday is more bothered about Manyata's image ,reason why he is forced to play this blackmailing game with her ,Akash is more selfish towards his so called love where he does not care about Manyata's image to b honest  ;Uday is more practical towards Manyata and life while Akash is more emotional towards the so called love story of his and Manyata  but in the end in life one has to b practical and matured to become life partners and this is the reason why Uday will b proved as perfect life partner for someone as stubborn and immature like Moniya becuase one needs to hv a perfect balance in a relationship 😳

3)Manyata unknowingly is starting to enjoy Uday's company but she is in denial :😳😳 The whole date from ice cream eating to shooting game proves that Manyata is enjoying Uday's company 😳;When Uday wipes off the ice cream from her chin ,she does not mind and for the first time Manyata gave that hi5 clap to Uday after shooting the yellow target which somewhere does indicate that both were once childhood buddies and hv similar liking towards certain things which slowly both r realising even though both at present might b in denial 😳😳 ;Uday feels its a game he is playing with Manyata and here Manyata feels she is only doing timepass with Uday because she is forced for it but both r yet to realise that they r actually enjoying each other's company genuinely and its not any game or by force πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ;The shooting scene was a proof of it 😳😳..

4)Uday as thanedaar and Moniya is the Qaidi :😳😳Moniya herself confessed that only Uday can b the thanedaar of the jail in which she is going to reside as a qaidi and then Uday too confessed that only he will decide when to release her from the jail πŸ˜‰ ;So in short both knows very well that whether they like it or not destiny will put them in same prison together in the future 😳😳...

All these above four points indicate just one thing that Uday cares for Manyata and her reputation which is not a game for him and its clear with the way he showed his anger when he saw her on road with Akash and even Moniya has started to enjoy Uday's company whether she admits it or not ...

Akash is a good person and is just damaging his career for someone who is not meant for him ...its better if he realises this on time before its too late 😊

I totally agree! Today's episode has made my belief stronger that Uday is the right one for Manyata.. He is her prince!!!
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey :)

great post 
completely agree with you
Udayveer's such a gem :) 
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved udhay today fab epi, till akash came in
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

so true uday hates it when j tries to get manatya in trouble n makes herself angel infront of dadisa so manatya is the bad one. uday is the perfect one for her cuz he can handle her mistakes n makes it right for her. he is like her guardian angel who is always there for her n protects her.😳 akash just cares about love n what he gets from her so he thinks like manatya as well which gets them in trouble n i feel he si selfish like he only thinks about himself when it comes to manatya like he never tried talking to her about her fam n how she is doing.bas romantic ho jata hain whenever he sees manatya πŸ˜†

Akash I feel loves to live in present and is not bothered about future ..so he is not trying to see whether his relationship with Moniya has a future or not ...he is not even bothered about his own job πŸ˜†...Uday comes across as more sorted out guy for Moniya who is well aware of all the responsibilities he has towards Moniya and is also planning the future accordingly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Minzz:If Akash's love was really selfless for Moniya then he should hv advised her not to lie to her family to meet him but be honest to all or else from which angle can they claim to b true lovers if they dont hv courage to say the truth ?? πŸ˜›...

Uday on the other hand is trying his best to keep Moniya's reputation all clean in front of all by hook or by crook ...😳

In the end Uday tells Moniya that he will make her cry now becuase thats the only way she can realise her responsibilities as a princess πŸ‘πŸ‘...

So basically Uday is trying out every possible trick in the book to transform Manyata into a princess while Akash's love is only limiting her to her chawl life and she is not able to grow in life  

Exactly he is selfish now.. Actually at first i thought him to be a selfless person who just wanted Maanyata's happiness when he bought her shoes..At first i thought he just wanted to see a smile on M's face,but he is now getting selfish-he is acting not like a real lover..I mean who would ignore office and he came out to meet M even after getting warning from his officer...Now i don't see him any more as Mr.Clean..

Uday is keeping M's reputation clean in front of all..Tat's what i so much love about him.. They are already acting like married couples-they might have many problems between them but to the outside world they are happily married..

anghad thumbnail
yes epi was quite good.  Now manyata un knowingly enjoying the company of Uday.  Uday, from the begining, trying to keep clean Manyata's reputation.,  in front of J and all.
but now uday will move his next step.,,, so that manyata will realise her responsibilities very soon and will change her attitude.πŸ˜›
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What an episode ...TOO GOOD bombasticc ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️,..A very good progress in the overall storyline today πŸ‘πŸΌ 

yay!! jyoti...always like reading ur topics cos u always say wt i wanna say bt in better wordsπŸ˜† 

Here are the best moments from the episode in terms of story progress...

1)Uday's fabulous blackmailing act :⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...Neither Moniya nor Uday is a saint ...So If Moniya can lie so easily in front of her elders then Uday can blacikmail her here for her own betterment 😳 ;Uday uses Moniya's lie to his advantage here to support the truth and the truth is Moniya is a princess and she needs to b taught how to live her life as a princess which was Uday's main idea behind the date  ;Uday's blackmailing actually results in Moniya getting respect and appreciation from her entire family and J ending up being further jealous πŸ˜† ;Uday's blackmailing results in Moniya saying yes for the date with him due to which everyone from DS to Brijraj all r happy with Manyata and even Manyata ends up winning everyone's trust despite her lie  ;So basically Uday saves Manyata here from getting humiliated in front of her family once again by actually blackmailing her and making her look good in front of her family by forcing her to say yes for the date because if Manyata had said no for the date then the family would hv been further upset with Manyata and then J would hv had a field day again but Uday's blackmailing act flopped J's idea and Manyata ended up getting brownie points from her family 😳 ...Uday blackmailed Manyata for her own good as a princess and this is the reason why Uday is perfect for Manyata ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ wow i neva thought of it in tht way,...πŸ‘πŸ‘ good thinking jyoti...it indeed makes sense..i mean he cud hav easily asked her out on a date without blackmailing her b4 hand and wud hav mst probably gt M saying no...bt he decided 2 blackmail her as tht wud ensure she sed yes n tht 2 infront of evry1...making her look gd infront of evry1 n also allowing him 2 hav achieved wt he intended to get out of the "blackmailing" also i think he wanted evry1 to 4gt yday's incident hence gt evry1 in the happy mood by asking M out on a date at the breakfast table infront of evry1 n ensuring she sed yes... evry1 including Brij and exc J was happy..

2)Uday cares for Manyata's reputation compared to Akash :Today's last scene and friday's episode made me realise thisπŸ€”  .On one hand Uday is trying every possible trick in the book to make sure Manyata's image as the princess remains intact in front of all πŸ‘ and on the other hand Akash who claims to love Manyata so much is least bothered about Manyata's image as princess or else he would hv never supported Manyata's runaway act on friday or even today's panipuri eating act on the road knowing that anytime media can come and talk nonsense about Manyata's image  ;So while Uday is more bothered about Manyata's image ,reason why he is forced to play this blackmailing game with her ,Akash is more selfish towards his so called love where he does not care about Manyata's image to b honest  ;Uday is more practical towards Manyata and life while Akash is more emotional towards the so called love story of his and Manyata  but in the end in life one has to b practical and matured to become life partners and this is the reason why Uday will b proved as perfect life partner for someone as stubborn and immature like Moniya becuase one needs to hv a perfect balance in a relationship 😳 Ditto...this is 1 thing tht confuses me of A...i mean he had turned down M's love initially sayin she has gt the opportunity 2 live her dream as a princess yt is nw being the biggest hurdle between her n tht dream by making her evn mre attached 2 the chawl life??? wt is he playing @ i fail 2 understand wt goes on his mind...i mean he was a sweet character bt nw he's jus slowly turning in2 sum1 completely dif 2 wt he initially was portrayed 2 b...i mean at the beginning hw was described as sum1 thts hardworking n focussed...nw he leaves his office despite his boss warning him...and also says summut bt does the opposite??? i wud say tht the CVs in the process of showing M and A scenes r ruining their characters. they r no longer hw they used 2 b...love changes a person bt nt 2 this extent n nt so quick either

3)Manyata unknowingly is starting to enjoy Uday's company but she is in denial :😳😳 The whole date from ice cream eating to shooting game proves that Manyata is enjoying Uday's company 😳;When Uday wipes off the ice cream from her chin ,she does not mind and for the first time Manyata gave that hi5 clap to Uday after shooting the yellow target which somewhere does indicate that both were once childhood buddies and hv similar liking towards certain things which slowly both r realising even though both at present might b in denial 😳😳 ;Uday feels its a game he is playing with Manyata and here Manyata feels she is only doing timepass with Uday because she is forced for it but both r yet to realise that they r actually enjoying each other's company genuinely and its not any game or by force πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ;The shooting scene was a proof of it 😳😳.. yes indeed she actually enjoyed his company and was genuinely smiling n enjoying herself...n note this was the 1st time on an outing wer she didnt abuse him...nt with swear words..she actually started enjoying it...and she didnt find his closeness irritating...i mean he was literally hugging her from behind n touching her face as he moved her hair n she had no prob with it...so i wud say its the starting point from her side 2😳

4)Uday as thanedaar and Moniya is the Qaidi :😳😳Moniya herself confessed that only Uday can b the thanedaar of the jail in which she is going to reside as a qaidi and then Uday too confessed that only he will decide when to release her from the jail πŸ˜‰ ;So in short both knows very well that whether they like it or not destiny will put them in same prison together in the future 😳😳...well said...i liked hw u summed up their thoughts abt 1 another, i feel they sum wer deep down knw they r meant 2 b...esp M... otherwise y does she hav 2 keep justifying her love 4 A to UV...i mean she cud hav easily gne up 2 her family n sed tht she loves A n if they r thinkin abt her marriage 2 UV then they shud stop right tht min cos she wil onli marry A...bt she neva did tht...its as tho whilst convincing UV she's sumwer down the line tryin 2 convince herself tht she loves A...i dnt think she does... i feel he's the 1st man 2 hav cared abt her instantly n made her happy... bt her happiness b4 their own...summut no1 bt her dad used 2 do initially. i wud rather describe thm as good m8s than loversπŸ˜•

All these above four points indicate just one thing that Uday cares for Manyata and her reputation which is not a game for him and its clear with the way he showed his anger when he saw her on road with Akash and even Moniya has started to enjoy Uday's company whether she admits it or not ...

Akash is a good person and is just damaging his career for someone who is not meant for him ...its better if he realises this on time before its too late 😊 

SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post 
completely agree with you