Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Jyoti as usual love it πŸ‘β€οΈ

Well I have watched only the shooting and the last part of course I skipped Monash pani puri scene. What a date...the shooting part beautifully is directed so natural ManVeer so cute ☺️☺️ but Akash had to cropped in πŸ˜‘ hey bhagwan when will we have an epi without him?????

But the last part annoyed me with Moniya rude behaviour...today she has hurt UV and feel bad for him.  Awaiting UV to come into action and teach her a lesson as it will serve her right.

Agree with you Jyoti subconsciously Manyata is enjoying UV company...let we how long it will take her to realise it...guess at that time she will already fallen for him. 
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved todays episode becoz of more manveer and less monash...awesome post jyoti...loved to see udays jealus expressions
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with you! loved Udayveer today! sizzling hot mad, and cute before he caught them
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes whatever you said is true ,true and true.Just couldn't get over today's episode😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

Jyo...i thought you would be in Swarglok after today's episode...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Haven't watched the epi yet but it sounds great...😍 Akash is a big time LOSER and the sooner Manyata realizes this the better it will be for her and for us too...πŸ˜†

Swan I was typing from swarglok only after watching Udayveer spl treat wala episode today where everything from his anger to smile to his flirtatious nature was just HOTTT 😳😳😳

Akash and Moniya both look very immature and r just blinded with the term of love but in future one needs to b more responsible in life for the relationships to grow and here two immature people cannot make a perfect life but one mature guy and one immature girl can hv that perfect balance in a relationship and thats why ManVeer is perfect πŸ˜‰Tongue
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG yeahhh he do careee's for her for sureee lovee PRINCE UDAYBEER...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME POST JYO!!! compeltely agree.. Akash is such a jhalla that he doesnt realize that he is putting manyata's image as a rajkumari at stakee.. thats y i LOVE that Uday is blackmailing her and keeping her in checkk.. he is not just doing it outta HOT jealousy but also because he doesnt want the Family's and Mnanaytas image ruined because of the majnu...

and OMGG i noticed it too jyo! Manyata is enjoying his comany!! THE gun scene was FULL proof of that!!! when she laughed at him when he said hai nahi toh and high fived him.. it was the BEST..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I totally agree with everything you saidπŸ˜ƒ

And i never thought about it, but yes, you are right. Uday cares about Manyata's reputation more than Akash. Akash did not even once think about how worried her family would be & what the press would make of it. It surprises me that he was the same guy who was willing to leave her so that she could have a family. 
Actually, Akash's perfect image is slowly breaking down. The way he neglected his work to meet Manyata actually shows that he is not a responsible guy. Love & work, both, should be given importance. One should not be neglected for the other. 
Also, today's episode proved that Manyata & Uday can be great friends, if Akash is not in the picture. What is making me think is that.. what will it take for Akash-Manyata to put an end to their relationship? BECAUSE until Akash is in the picture, Manyata will never be able to move on.

CVs look a bit confused with AKash's character and so as viewers we r not able to feel anything for the character since he comes out as fickle minded and immatured every passing day ..first he decided to leave her ..then overnight he becomes a romeo and goes to meet her ..then he actually supports her to meet him secretly ...then he started neglecting his work ...does he even know the future of this relationship ?? πŸ˜•...

At this rate ,I will prefer Uday to directly blackmail Manyata into marriage now ..only then she will b able to move on in life πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan.

aw...i like how both of them just get lost in each other's company😳... just loved the date part😍

but on the akash's thing, i think he is sacrificing his career to achieve a high goal😑
you know, you have to loose small things to achieve some thing big

i personally believe that he is using this strategy to become a rich man...may be i'm wrongπŸ˜•

but i'm happy to see some progress in manveer story...loved the hi5 part☺️

I dont think Akash has any such plans ..he comes out as a good guy but he is too lost in the world of love to realise few harsh facts of life and in the process he is not even thinking about his or Moniya's future ...he needs accept the fact that Manyata is a princess and has no future with him ...by meeting her secretly he is not only ruining his own career but also ruining Manyata's life and reputation
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Seeing all the β­οΈ and πŸ˜³ ..I take it the episode was damn good πŸ˜› 

See I always told ya...Monya and UV are cut from the same cloth ..Both lie and manipulate without blinking eyes to when it suits their needs πŸ˜† .. Manya is yin to UV's yang..UV has met his match and the reason he is so captivated by her..😎  They are each others better half
While Monya is childish, UV amused by her innocence ..when necessary he is strict with her for her own good πŸ‘πŸΌ .. U can see he will be the force behind her and make the the princess she is destined to be..On the other hand UV who has been so cynical and changes women on daily basis is enamored by Monya's beauty and almost childish nature , pure love for simple things and her ability to still appreciate chawl life in spite of vast wealth at her disposal. 

They will actually improve each others life for the better .

Deeps normally CVs give us treats on mondays and then disappoint whole week πŸ˜•..hope this time we get treats for entire week πŸ˜‰Tongue

And u r right ..both UV and Manyata are two sides of same coin and both r destined to b each other's match πŸ˜‰Tongue..both r actually getting to learn some exciting phases of life from each other ..and during this journey I feel both r going to discover love for each other soon Embarrassed