u  

This is the correct way to deal with Pandey Kandhan 
When will Runjhun take her shower?? 
Guddu 
Where is Runjhun??\
Amma is happy about Kukkan Devi  
Guddu's position 

Edited by pressu - 10 January 2012 at 10:56am 

Pressu this is indeed an genuine reflection with respect to this irritating show.Keep exploring the horizon and continue to stimulate us with your sense of hilarity and luminescence, relieving us from excessive monotony!

If this ongoing depressing track persists, Bhagonwali may no longer be in the top 40 chaska meter ratings as it dropped eleven notches.Therefore it is imperative that the CV'S use drastic measures to arrest this decline otherwise Bhagonwali will definitely be replaced by the new show that is presently being advertised.

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Neelu is the Machiavellian and Guddu the Mirandola! Today's show was very time consuming and being conscious of the fact that a pip squeak like Guddu has to stitch that sari for that psychopath is immensely annoying.Like Apparently Diamond and Guddu were hypnotized by Neelu, the Mesmeriser!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just dragged my very jetlagged  body out of bed to watch today's show.
Should have stayed in bed!!!  I know that I have been hauled over the coals in the past for complaining and criticizing this long,convoluted and at times tiresome track, but really this is beyond ridiculous now!!!

The two leads have been separated,save for 3 days or so, for nearly 3 1/2 months...ok,ok...we know there were valid reasons. But for goodness sakes,Nive returned just around the middle of Dec 2011, and here we are almost a month later and still...NOTHING??!!
What are the CVs intentions...really?? Run the show into the ground??!! Or are they waiting for all the characters to become sick or injured before they decide on a reunion??
Neelu, the nautanki that she is, has taken enough of the blame!! I want to put ALL of the blame where it really belongs...squarely on the shoulders of the CVs!!!  Don't they read the comments, or pay attention to the TRPs ?? Are they all blind,deaf and dumb??!!
Or do they have such an inflated opinion of themselves that they think THEY alone know what is best for the show, forget the fans!!
Many of us continue to bear with this show, for better or for worse, myself included. However the CVs continue to be condescending whilst abusing our loyalty, week after week . And just when you think the end is near and it can't get any worse...true to form, the CVs continue to exude this toxic aura on our beloved show!! 

Hope I have not upset/offended anyone with my ranting and raving, but I've had up to here with this track!!  Time for my sleep deprived body to crawl back into bed, my head is spinning!!  Will catch up with you later, just needed to vent,hopefully will be in a better frame of mind when I get a few hours rest. Hopefully!!

Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The devotion of time to Neelu's antics can prove fatal to Bhagonwali. Darkness seems to completely surround us, not a glimmer, or even an unflinching deadpan humour or an ignited match to dispel the sombreness of the atmosphere to break the sheer monotony. I'll be venturing into other forums, for at least a little while!

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lessan, completely agree.

I did not watch last night because I did not want to hurt myself anymore than I am.  Just think of it, for the past year, my only passion was BBAT and the show has gone downhill or rather every day I see myself detaching further and further. I really do love Himmanshoo and Nividita in their respective roles but I feel like I have lost something special!😭
vanfan thumbnail

I plan to do the updates later when I get a chance to see the show where I hope to keep my tone neutral. But here I have to agree with you all. Unless this is a very clever strategy by the CVs to kill the only support this show has (diehard fans) so that there are no questions asked or eye brows raised when this show needs to end.

Well Congratulations CVs! If this is what you wanted you achieved your goals. You have lost many of the loyal fans for this show. So go ahead and kill what is left. People are beyond complaining anyway.
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
As I dont follow the show properly any more, I have a thing to clarify...if anybody can answer please...
Did they give any explanation for Guddu's sudden disappearance in the story ? 
Otherwise we have to assume that Guddu  went to learn a little tailoring lessons and some other things that may come handy after he gets married to the psycho lady...😳
Keshawn thumbnail
Agreed Godblessall! What was Guddu doing all this time during his absence?What happened to the private investigator and the Baba is still a mystery! At least Guddu could have been searching for Runjhun and geeting hot leads.The CV"S definitely need shock therapy to restore them to normal mental condition since their brains are malfunctioning.
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
I wonder if Pappu will really shoot Guddu! Runjhun could be fortelling futuristic events! People may wish to crucify me if I say this but Guddu being a tailor by sewing Nilu's sari was hilarious! Soon he will be able to make professional clothing for Runjhun or open a series of fashionable designer sarees' stores giving Bantu stiff competition.  Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
@ keshwan
I think Bhagonwali story is made these days according to the availability of the actors...which day who are available can come and shoot for 2/3 scenes, irrespective of the proper story line..πŸ˜›
For example, take the case of Diamond and Babli...Runjhun left guddu for them...but they themselves disappeared..!!! I heard Diamond again came back...but for what...thats even strange...to help /save Neelu...!!!! Jabbo's character is going in the same line...I didnt approve when cvs chose his role to give a dark shade...I loved Guddu-kukkan-jabbo friendship...but still ok with the story as long as they showed it in a somhow logical way...but now when Jabbo again came back to the show, the cvs dont know exactly what to do with him..!!! Detective , Aghori .police inspector, milkman etc are all clueless in the same way...πŸ˜’
The most available and dedicated actosrs in Bhagonwali these days  seem to be the two persons who are playing Pappu and Neelu . Both are acting superb. No doubt in thatπŸ‘πŸΌ. .And also the Mama-mamis are always there.. If only the story could  retain some consistency and charm as before...