Discussion Thread for 9th-13th January

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello and Good Morning to all my forum friends

Its good to hear that Himmanshoo aka Guddu Shukla is all well and back on shooting, so this week we will see some exciting twists and turns in Gunjhun's life along with their reunion which we all have been hoping and waiting to happen for long.
Waiting for the evening to arrive soon as i have seen in Friday's precap that Runjhun again tried to ran away and this time she succeeded in her attempt and at last she reached that mandir where Neelu planned her wedding with Guddu. I know the wedding will not happen as its the same mandir where Gunjhun went together several times and Runjhun performed her kundali dosh samadhan as well. So lets see and hope that this separation track ends this week cant tolerate it any more.
Waiting with excitement.
Edited by Chatterpot - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ CP, thank you again for opening this week's thread.  And yes, we are all looking forward to the end of this current track and better days for BBAT!!
vanfan thumbnail

Hello and hope everyone had a great weekend! Thank you for opening the discussions CP. Looking forward to a very eventful week in the least; we are going to see R escape and maybe a reunion soon. I am still wondering about Neelu' murder. Not sure how to react to that. Someone mentioned she should not get away that easy and we should see her being defeated. While I agree but given the fact that BBAT had to go through with so many changes/circumstances with the actors beyond CV's control, I would not be surprised if they have to get rid of Neelu abruptly. But I am guessing that would mean that they will have Guddu blamed for it and then of course the track for him being proven innocent. After all the saga we went through, we were all hoping for a light track for a little while, let us see what we have in store.
As far as murder goes in BBAT there have been several murder attempts but we are yet to see a confirmed successful one. People who know me know that I like to list things so here is the list of attempted killings in BBAT:

1. The mamis try to kill Amma with poison and failed.
2. Guddu in peak of anger tried to shoot Runjhun and failed.
3. Not that I am calling it murder but Mahadevi tried to abort her baby and failed.
4. Mitto tried to get Guddu killed during picnic and failed.
5. Mamas tried to kill Guddu and Runjhun by burning them and failed.
6. Neelu tried to kill Runjhun by pushing her in the valley and failed.
7. Pappu tried to kill Runjhun by shooting her and failed.
8. Pappu shot PI and it is still not confirmed that he is dead.
9. Neelu was shot on Friday and the outcome is unknown.

Have I missed anything? Now if the last two are confirmed not dead we will have 100% of failures in murder attempts😆. I do not mind it. It is quite Ok that all the attempts fail. Let us see how our percentage holds up in the coming week.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode : 
Neelu ðŸ˜¡
Diamond😕
Devi with child😳
Precap: Neelu ðŸ˜¡
Guddu😳
vanfan thumbnail
Ok. Neelu is very much alive. One more failed attempt. Guess better than Guddu in the court track. I was not thirlled about that. Just leaves the PI question. If he is alive we have 100% failuers from the above list.😊
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They seriously need to end this track now...its getting out of hand!  With H and N back now its time to bring them together and move the story forward in a positive direction!  The evils need to be dealt with once and for all...tired of the current evils...

Need to see Gunjhun together and facing evils together not being separated by them all the time!

CVs enough separation, Mama Mami, Neelu, Pappu already!!
Chatterpot thumbnail
Thanx JPS01 and Vanfan i just started the thread so that if any one wants to share any thoughts before the WU specifically not regarding the episode (plz dont it before the WU as it spoils the excitement) so can share it here. 
I totally agree with you Luvsagar too much of this track and i think the CV's themselves has drag it too far that they themselves are not able or don't know how to wrap it up but seriously CV's we want ity to finish soon, we are tired of it now. We are tired of every time when you show us that the main couple made few promises to them just after that you separate them rather than showing them facing and fighting against the problems and problem creators together. This time the evils should be dealt together and fast plzzz. As for now Himmanshoo and NIvedita both are back plz reunite them and shown us light, romantic and happy track in between the Gunjhun for long.
As for the episode it was good at last going in some direction they showed us Devi's delivery loved the fatherly happiness and expressions showed by Kukkan great piece of performance by him. Amma to she showed her true happiness for the time being they forget about their problems and truly celebrate happiness and welcome the new comer.
On the other hand those evil 6 how low they can be, Mittho not showing her happiness on becoming grand mother just because MD didnt support her or help her while Guddu locked them in the room, she is truly the evilest of all. 
Today i should say that Neelu was superb in ruining M&M's happiness and celebration of Neelu's death ( dont hit me i also hate her but just writing my thoughts). What ever the evil 6 do or plan their own plans are always ruin by their children, like today. Great Diamond you are back with a bang, but just thinking how did he come to know about where Neelu is? But there are too many questions here in the current track which has to be answered by our CV's.
Precap always hate Neelu when she leans herself on Guddu but excellent Guddu that you throw her back and asked to talk to Runjhun on the phone before marriage.
Last but not the least I think the precap which they showed us on Friday might happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow just when the wedding rituals will be going on Runjhun will reach there to stop it, she might be informed by PY about the wedding and she will try for her last time to stop it and she will succeed in reaching the mandir on time. its just my thinking anything can happen in the week cuz it has just started.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The thing that I do not want which they have shown in many other typical saas bahu shows is for Runjhun to reach the mandir and see them getting married and be under the impression that Guddu is a willing bridegroom and then running away ... please no more misunderstandings, no more separation...just end the evils and give us a good happy track for a few weeks at least!
Cleos thumbnail
I guess this track could go on for as long as approximately two to three weeks. Guddu has to contest  with Neelu, the psycho, the notorious Pappu and  Jabbu the sly fox.Wonder if the dissolution of these tracks will occur this week or probably by next week as Guddu had resumed shooting only yesterday! Hopefully Runjhun will be instrumental in stopping the wedding as she has to win her bet over Neelu. She usually wins bets and will definitely win this time. Guddu introducing Neelu to Runjhun could be one of his hallucinations as usual because how could it be possible for him to meet Runjhun so quickly? Diamond saving Neelu was ridiculous. Some of us wanted a diamond and Neelu combination. Wonder if that is what the CV'S have in store for us?

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
amritak thumbnail
Cleos I agree with you wholeheartedly Guddu is definitely having delusions of Runjhun encountering Neelu. Guddu is still camouflaging himself thus Neelu will not be able to find him. With Jabbu's baby girl already born into this family Jabbu will want to separate Kukkan from Mahadevi so he will forget all about  Pappu and concentrate on Kukkan and Mahadevi. I wouldn't be surprised if he seeks aid from Pappu to have Mahadevi and his child kidnapped or spill the beans of Guddu's dark side. He can even arrange with Pappu to have Kukkan killed. What will be the outcome of  Vishnu who hired a hitman to have Neelu Murdered?Will he contact him again to accomplish this mission?