Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Apart from being compelled to give into Neelu's whims and fancies for the purpose of reuniting with Runjhun,from the time Guddu consummated his marriage with Runjhun and the two bodies became one; they formed a covalent bond where some of her fortune went with him. Thus he became a bhagonwala and has to suffer the consequences like Runjhun.Neelu and the mamma/mammis are presently benefiting from his fortune while Runjhun is away. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Attention Everyone!

This Nivedita's exact words with respect to the ending of the depressing Gunjhun track from her Facebook Fanpage "When the current track gets over, which should be by this Friday, I assume. But do not expect a typical reunion! :-)"

" Because they can not suddenly put me back. The present story has to run its course. I am sure the CVs know what they are doing. I know its difficult for the loyal viewers. We can never thank you guys enough for hanging in there for this long. I know it must have taken a lot patience. I don't have a clue about the story but I assume this track should end by Friday"
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanfan

I plan to do the updates later when I get a chance to see the show where I hope to keep my tone neutral. But here I have to agree with you all. Unless this is a very clever strategy by the CVs to kill the only support this show has (diehard fans) so that there are no questions asked or eye brows raised when this show needs to end.

Well Congratulations CVs! If this is what you wanted you achieved your goals. You have lost many of the loyal fans for this show. So go ahead and kill what is left. People are beyond complaining anyway.

@vanfan... excellent post , as usual. Straight and to the point !!! I have expressed the same viewpoint in the past,only to be accused of lacking patience and appreciation of the hard work done by the CVs!!!    Baloney!!! ( would use stronger language ,but this is a very respectable forum!!)

I am convinced that the CVs have an ulterior motive, and that is to wear us down, the few remaining die-hard fans with this abominable track, so that we will lose interest , and the show will come to a close...quietly and with little fanfare...   no fuss nor opposition!!!  I refuse to believe that the CVS actually think that this track is acceptable/enjoyable to the fans of BBAT.  They are grinding the show into the ground, and we the fans with it. It breaks my heart,really, the show and the forum mean a lot to me, and it hurts to see what BBAT has become.

Please ,if anybody out there in  CV soap land is listening, please put an end to this toxic track NOW,and restore our beloved BBAT to its former glory...and dignity!!! 
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

Attention Everyone!

This Nivedita's exact words with respect to the ending of the depressing Gunjhun track from her Facebook Fanpage "When the current track gets over, which should be by this Friday, I assume. But do not expect a typical reunion! :-)"

@tanutes...thanks!! 

Dear Nive, we'll take it !!!   In whatever way, shape or form!!!  Atypical,abnormal, inexplicable, unimaginable, unthinkable...just as long as as this untenable track ENDS ASAP!!!!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Leesan, After being fraught with sorrows for the past two months, hope we are not deprived of any romantic scenes and remarkable incidents
amritak thumbnail
Runjhun's dream of Guddu being shot by Pappu, may come to pass!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Leesan, My dear, I don't think anyone can "restore" our BBAT, as it has been through the mud too much - purity destroyed forever!

Personally, having Guddu sew Neelu's wedding dress is something I cannot comprehend. Showing him as that person have completely destroyed and killed his character - the character all of us fell in love with at the beginning of the show. Its like watching him bend on his knees helpless.  It reminds me when the CVs had the M&Ms dunk Runjhun's head in water - so uncalled for and unimaginable! 

Leesan thumbnail
@jps01,  so true!! BBAT has certainly lost its innocence and for that matter it's essence over the last few months!! I appreciate the CVs were under some constraints, but they crossed the lines IMHO. And in so many ways! The show has become a parody, an empty shell of it's former self!! And why?? For what reason really??  To prove what point exactly??  They have destroyed the foundation on which BBAT has been built, and stripped it of its dignity in the process. Don't mean to sound so melodramatic, but it irks me to no end!! Very interested to see what they do with the show post"reunion". If they insist on keeping the leads separated...again...then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the true intentions of the CVs!! And this time,they just might succeed. Very sad indeed.
amritak thumbnail
Hope that Pappu shoots Neelu in cold blood instead of Guddu! May evil utimately destroy evil!
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Leesan, My dear, I don't think anyone can "restore" our BBAT, as it has been through the mud too much - purity destroyed forever!

Personally, having Guddu sew Neelu's wedding dress is something I cannot comprehend. Showing him as that person have completely destroyed and killed his character - the character all of us fell in love with at the beginning of the show. Its like watching him bend on his knees helpless.  It reminds me when the CVs had the M&Ms dunk Runjhun's head in water - so uncalled for and unimaginable! 

So so true - they stripped Guddu of his masculinity completely.  Sewing Neelu's lehenga is uncalled for, Neelu is demented but to make Guddu dance to her tunes is sheer madness and suicide on the part of the CVs.  The hero is no longer a hero, they have made a mockery of the protagonist's character. If their intent is to show that Guddu will stoop to anything for the love of his wife, the CVs should have done it with a little more class instead of crass.