Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maureen100001

all the best juhi for your future and all gujaraties are too happy for your winning keep on
Juhi Parmar
Thank you Parth for your wishes, i'll make you a lil unhappy i'm not a gujrati i'm a rajput.
Saail Raj
First Of all, congrats for your win!! Do you think that Raageshwari would have won this season if she was not nominated by Bigg Boss?
Juhi Parmar
Saail, thank you very much. I think you are right! She stood a class apart.
Maureen Jay
was hoping u'll correct Sky everytime he did wrong. but true, it was hard. he can be a stubborn bachcha smtimes:)
Juhi Parmar
Maureen you could see through sky and he can really be stubborn and he was a saccha baccha...
Shikha Bhardwaj
Now u have watched all d episodes of BB5, Whom do u think was the most fake person? also one person who was in top 5 but should b in top 5
Juhi Parmar
Shikha i have still not watched all the episodes, let me pass that. I think Raageshwari should have been there.
Neha Jain
Luv you Juhi ji till my last breath & proud to b ur fan,your Victory is slap on your haters-Ques- Please come back with Kumkum-2 ...
Juhi Parmar
Thank you so much neha. My victory is all of my fans victory.
Mahi Shera
hi juhi, im so happy that u won the show, congrats to u and best of luck in the future to u, maze ki baat my homemates says to me that i look like u !
Juhi Parmar
Ok Mahi thank you so much for being happy. I'm waiting to see you now!
Rohit Chauhan
Dont you think u become gullible infront of strong personalities and dominate weaker or sensible people?
Juhi Parmar
Rohit if that was the case then i wouldn't have told them they are wrong. I don't think to add fuel to fire. I use to wait for the fights and then talk it out with them.
Rahim Khaja
JUHI HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS THANKS FOR CRUSHING MAHEK,SID VERY BADLY.LOVED IT.YOU MADE OUR DAY.BASICALLY WE ARE PM FANS BUT WE LOVE YOU ALSO
Juhi Parmar
Rahim thank you for your wishes, if i didn't find anything right i just voiced my opinion and if it ended up in crushing them then i'm sorry!
Aisha Masood
This is 1st time ever happened that every newspaper comments twitter feeds facebook pages have shown dissatisfaction with this bb decision,wat u say?
Juhi Parmar
Aisha all i want to say is that, it is impossible that everyone will love you and support you.What matters to me is the people who love me and support me. My fans matter to me!
JT Yo
Congratulations Juhi and all of her blind supporters! You hid behind Bedi and Sky and got to the finals. You are the real player not Amar.
Juhi Parmar
Mr. JT Yo, if you think i'm the real player then i should tell you i was not playing i was being myself.

Prince Fahad
hy,u win 1 crore {congratzzz} so what are your planning ...?
Juhi Parmar
Fahad i haven;t yet planned anything yet. I would invest this for my child's future.
Arush Lamba
hello Kumkum...congrats fr being the only 1 to survive in d house frm d beginning...:)
Juhi Parmar
Thank you so much Arush and it feels great!
Iqra Qureshi
hye. its iqra 4m pakistan em so sad bigboss portrayed u ppl very badly but i njoyed very bit of ur existence in house ..love ur grup.
Juhi Parmar
Thank you so much Iqra, Bigg Boss did not potray us badly its just the people who see it like that!
Bhavesh Nagdev
hi... congo for bigboss 5 ..what r ur future plans?
Juhi Parmar
No plans as of now!
Amu Ali
is sunny the only women inside?y did u nly used women card wid sunny.wen sky used to misbehave wid mahek y wer u silent?she was a gud frnd of urs.!
Juhi Parmar
Amu Sunny is not the only women, i did not support her blindly. One should stand up for people who could not stand themselves. Sunny was very quiet and couldn't potray her opinion so i supported Sunny and Mahek was good enough to handle her own fights!
Sumbal Mirza
Hi juhi ji do u think that the popurality of kumkum won u dis show or was it ur personaility ?
Juhi Parmar
Sumbal if you are popular then it helps to set your foot right. It was my personality that made me win.
Sumbal Mirza
hi juhi how did u spend ur sunday after big boss ?
Juhi Parmar
I spend my sunday by giving inteviews back to back.
Hadia Omair
LOVE U JUHI...U AND SACHIN R ONE OF MY FAV COUPLE ON THIS EARTH.
Juhi Parmar
That is really sweet of you Hadia!
Natasha Sheikh
Hi Juhi m natasha. I love you shooo much m you fan from kumkum time. Deewani hu mein apki.. God bless you in every moment of your life
Juhi Parmar
Thank you so much natasha!
Maureen Jay
Love to see you and Sunny in a movie as friends or sisters. SJS BFF
Juhi Parmar
Thank you Maureen

Maureen Jay
Give a winning speech to your fans:)
Juhi Parmar
I thank all my fans from the bottom of my heart.
Taha Ahmed
I M 20 YRS YOUNG ACTOR N WRITER IN KARACHI, PAK.THERE WAS NO MORE DESCENT POLITE AND THE ACCURATE PLAYER IN THE SHOW ACROSS SEASONS...ELSE THAN U
Juhi Parmar
Thank you for liking me!
Gauri Chawla
Hi juhi!.congo!..loved u on the show..can u give ur funny winning speech for ur fans n me?
Juhi Parmar
Gauri i want to thank my mom, my dad, my husband and my dog solly!
Jenny Jl
why did u comfort and support sid when he heavily abused pm and her family? u even called sid ur strong brother and was very happy w/ him abusing pm
Juhi Parmar
Jenny my perception did not change as a person she is a very nice person by heart. It was action reaction. PM acted and Sid reacted. I never said Sid was right, i was trying to calm him down.
Mubeen Hakam
Hi Juhi ji you and Sky Were my fav!!!! Congratulation for winning this show u wer the only person who handled evry situtaion wid patience...good ...
Juhi Parmar
Mubeen thank you so much for liking me, it means a lot to me.
Arjun Kumar
whom u think is fake person? arjun from pakstan luv u bro...
Juhi Parmar
There were lot of people who were fake in the show...
Andrew Hudson
Hey Juhi! congrats! Do you think Sky was portrayed wrongly in the house?
Juhi Parmar
Andrew sky was honest and others were hypocrites...
Aditya Jagnani
What are your thoughts on the show's format ? Lots of contestants talk trash when they go outside.
Juhi Parmar
Aditya there is no point in talking trash about the show, it depends on you how you face them and how you handle your personality!
Mehak Miglani
whats 1 thing you'd change bout the way u were in the house?
Juhi Parmar
I use to breakdown in the house very easily and that i would like to change.
Anjal Kalun
Juhi which was your most memorable moment in the house?
Juhi Parmar
It was when Sachin came into the house. That was the most memorable moment of my life.

Zarri Alizada
,Congrates on your win, you wr my favorite in the beginig but I diDnt like how u supported ur friends with the nouncense they said abt Amars character
Juhi Parmar
I don't say amar was doing it intentionally but he was getting carried away in the task.
Mayank Pandey
well besides u according to u who else deserves 1 crore in bigg boss 5??
Juhi Parmar
Raageshwari coz she was the most polite and calm person in the bigg boss house.
Maureen Jay
Juhi ji will u be active on Twitter? pls cum there we're dieing to interact wd you
Juhi Parmar
Sorry i was busy giving interviews and i'll try to do that asap.
Hassan Khalid Siddiqi
Juhi i love you alot yaar...I wanted to see you and sachin together in the BB house he is so sweet and so are you ! This is Hassan From Pakistan
Juhi Parmar
Hassan yours and my wish was the same. I think Allah answered our prayers though for a little while.
Maltie Jagram
You'r the ideal Bahu, Beti, Behen, Patni, Dost...aur kab bano ke tum maa? You are grat human being! Lots of love from Holland to you and Sachin
Juhi Parmar
Maltie thank you for showering me by these compliments. I will give that good news to you soon.
Meenakshi Periwal
hi juhi ap ke liya me pagal ho sirf aur sirf apke show dekhti ho
Juhi Parmar
Thank you for loving me so much aur plz pagal mat hoiye...
Shahamat Hussain
hi JUHI...dont u think having freindship with sky ruined your image?
Juhi Parmar
I knew that Sky is genuine and honest that's why i was friend with sky. In my heart i know how he is and that is what matters.
Trineta Bhojwani
every1 sayz ur win was scripted..SID was the real winner but pooja bedi's tweets changed the decision..what would u comment on that!?
Juhi Parmar
Bigg Boss is to good to be like this, if people loose faith in shows like this than aise show ka koi fyada nahi hai. It is not possible, It is a fair show! No action can ever change the decision of bigg boss.
Vikas Kohli
hai Juhi first of all congratulation my question is this agar big boss voilence allow karte to ap kise slap karna pasand karte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juhi Parmar
Vikas bigg boss ke ghar mein koi saga nahi hai, agar aap kisiko ek slap maroge toh woh palat ke aapko 2-3 aur maar dega aur mjhe slap nahi khana hai.
Shruti Srivastava
hey shruti here, juhi ji plz can u do some mimicry of ur fellow contestants ..esp of sky, sid,amar,mehak,laxmi,shonali and shradha.
Juhi Parmar
Done that!

Rishu Kool
how did ur family and kids reacted when they came 2 know about your victory
Juhi Parmar
I don't have kids, it will take some time for them to come and then i'll show them my dvd and see their reaction and then will let you know. My family was very happy and very proud of me.
Natasha Sheikh
Hi juhi. Do you have facebook account? If not then please create one For your fans please please please :) Love you alot God bless you
Juhi Parmar
I do not have a facebook account there are many fake accounts so i don't want my fans to get trapped in such thing.
Tiffany Gonsalves
Hi Juhi !! you were brilliant on the show :) Why do u think the public chose you to win out of the other contestants in the finals ?
Juhi Parmar
I think public can answer this question very well! They could see that i was honest and was not playing games. I was not desperate and think audience like. I made friends not enemies.
Nitesh R Shahani
I remember every single show of your career!From Tere Ishq Mein..To.Kumkum..Shava Shava..Saas v/s Bahu..Cmdy Circus .Big Boss.It provs ur versatality!
Juhi Parmar
Thank you nitesh!
Nitesh R Shahani
Does ur co star and friend Hussain know about your win?Hes himself doing soo well in Zangoora!GLAD THAT BOTH MY FAV KUMKUM STARS R SOO SUCCESSFUL TODA
Juhi Parmar
Yes of course he knows about my win. He and his wife are happy and are very proud of me.
Nitesh R Shahani
What was the Best thing about winning BIGG BOSS 5? And, what was the worst?
Juhi Parmar
When people shower you with so much love and wishes, it feels good. And it feel bad when people try and put you down
Vivek Saha
What are u planning to do with Rs.1 Crore..?? I have a request to u ...please continue the brother-sister relation u have made forever..loved it di..
Juhi Parmar
vivek what am planning to has been answered earlier, and dont worrry my bro-sis relation will always be maintained,, thank u
Nitesh R Shahani
As Kumkum, ur character liked SRK more..U stated on BB5 that u urself like Salman..Whom of the two wud u like working wid? :D
Juhi Parmar
nitesh what u are asking is like do u like ice cream more than chocolate.. both srk & salman are great human beings.. i would love to work with salman & srk.. would love more if i get to wrk with BOTH
Nitesh R Shahani
Hie Juhi!You are a great actor, amazing singer, fab dancer, winner of India's biggest reality show!...Whats the secret of being soo multitalented?:)
Juhi Parmar
its god's gift.. I thank god for it!!!
Madhuri Ande
hello juhi congrates on winnning the show.and why were u so silent and very calm person through out the show as it was a contrast from pati patni aur
Juhi Parmar
let me tell u madhavi, the reason why i did Bigg boss to show my real side.. in pati patni my angry bit was highlighted.. i did Bigg Boss to show the world that i can be loving caring, a true friend, & a bit angry as well.. i wanted u to see the other side of my personality..

Neha Jain
Juhi ji , Acc to you who is meethi choori in bb5 ?
Juhi Parmar
thank u for loving me soo much & thank u fr making me ur life., about ur question i am no body to decide .. I dont like to play games.. Amar chose to play game & am sure he is intelligent enuf to know.. meethi churri was laxmi... pyaar pyaar se she used to say everything..
Ashley Arina
Hi Juhi m ANNIE CONGRATULATIONS U r the most HONEST u r the BEST I LOVE U ALOTTT
Juhi Parmar
thank u for loving me a lottt...
Maya Khan
Juhi u lost weight in boss boss house a lot.
Juhi Parmar
bigg boss house helped me in my weight loss.. i aimed for 18 kg lost 14 before entering the house & 4 while i was inside.. thank u
Kiran Sunny
HI JUHI I AM KIRAN FROM PORTUGAL KYA AAPKO LAGTA THA K AAP SACH MAIN BIG BOSS JEET JAYEGI?
Juhi Parmar
kabhi socha nahi tha.. thank u to u alll... i thought itne drama & jhagde mein main kahi dikhungi nahi.. but thank u for ur votes
Osama M. Afzal
How was the dinner at Pooja Di's place ? Your hubby made an account on twitter ... please stay stay in that ... we love you & Pooja Di so much ...!
Juhi Parmar
hi the party was great...!! & yes i ll be active on the account made by Sachin
Mishti Sen
Do u think u win d shw somehw bcoz Sky supportd u? He alwaz wantd 2 nominate himself rather den u? Do u thnk he is evil person? Gd bless SJSP
Juhi Parmar
thank u for blessing all of us...i dun think from any angle that Sky is a evil person.. Sky' s only problem is that he cannot control his anger... he is not evil at all i support him a lot.. he supported me thru out the show...
Paresh Kalinani
Hey Juhi... I'm really SAD... because I'll never see you again on tv laughing and enjoying...! I like you smile very much!!!
Juhi Parmar
Paresh why are u sad??? Bigg BOss is over.. I ll be doing other shows.. u ll get to see a lot of me
Nitin Garg
if you giving oppurtunity to come again in big boss house will you go??
Juhi Parmar
thats a difficult one to answer... & i am not yet back to my life... but i would love to go back as a guest in the next season but i still dunno if i d stay for 13- 14 weeks
Ankit Malhotra
Whome did you hated the most in the house?? and why Juhi ji?
Juhi Parmar
hate is a too stronger word.. the feeling of dislike came temporarily. I don't like anybody but i don't het anybody.
Hadia Omair
If Sachin get chance to come in the bigg boss 6...he would like to come and stay without u 98 days????
Juhi Parmar
I think you have to ask Sachin...i would like to see what he goes through in the house and it would be fun.

Sonya Choudary
Hi juhi! Congrats you are so deserving of the title. You appeared very graceful and never insulted anyone. Who were the biggest instigators in BB?
Juhi Parmar
Sonya thank you so much. The biggest instigators...well that depends on the moment! There was no single person who would behave like that.
Mehreen Ibrahim Fattani
hi juhi congratus, initialy mehak was ur friend and u supported her but later on u changed ur side n moved towards sky who misbehaved with her .Why??
Juhi Parmar
I could feel a little distance with her. Mahek was equally fighting and saying things that we did not like. I had more fun with Sky. With Mahek it was an undercurrent tension coz she catches everything.
Sumbal Mirza
hi juhi ji u are the 3nd bahu to win big boss do u think that the audience loves the bahu's ov india ?x
Juhi Parmar
Sambal..bahus are in any loved on tv. Winnig Bigg Boss has got nothing to do with it. They have to like you and your characteristics.
Amu Ali
hw can u say u didnt play games?wen u asked sky to bring amar in our group.and used amar just 2 get safe 4rm nominations??
Juhi Parmar
I never asked Sky to bring Amar in our group. He was playing games and i just wanted to make him taste his own medicine.
Shyam Sharma
Hey Juhi Do you think Task were interesting enough this time as against previous seasons ?
Juhi Parmar
Hey i can't compare coz i haven't seen the previous season. But the tasks were must in the show other wise we would have died of boredom.
Shruti Srivastava
okay describe in one word: Amar , Sid ,Mehak , Juhi(urself) , Sky , Pooja mishra n bedi , laxmi , shonali , Vida , Sunny and shakti kapoor
Juhi Parmar
Amar - game player, sid - very annoying at times, Mahek - self proclaimed, juhi - kuckoo, Sky - Honest rest everybody Bigg Boss participant.
Sadhvi Virkar
Bharti Malayewadkar...here. Maine aapko kumkum ke time se pasand kiya hai, aap aur hussain bade pyaare lage!
Juhi Parmar
Thank you very much!
Mehreen Jameerbocus
Hello,have u ever think of leaving bigg boss house when every1 behavior change n started fighting.love from Mauritius :)))))
Juhi Parmar
Mehreen trust me there were so many moments. To stay in that atmosphere was very suffocating, but my family did not want me to leave the show and later gathered the courage and made it to the end!

Ashley Arina
Hi Juhi m ANNIE CONGRATULATIONS U r the most HONEST u r the BEST I LOVE U ALOTTT
Juhi Parmar
thank u for loving me a lottt...

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Annie4Juhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surakshita

Congrats Juhi Parmar Shroff for the well deserved win and Title.

It was so adorable to see her entire family on stage.

Big Boss 5 5 5 5 5

Hi-5, Cheers  & loads of wishes & success  JuSach  for this year and years to come.

Surrr πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome back 
Missed u a lottt πŸ˜­
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SOURCE 
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/2/2012010820120108020041937af76d38b/%E2%80%98Richer-and-more-tolerant%E2%80%99-Juhi-Parmar-ecstatic-on-winning-Bigg-Boss-Season-5.html

'Richer and more tolerant' Juhi Parmar ecstatic on winning Bigg Boss Season 5
Subhash K Jha

In the closely-contested grand finale of 'Bigg Boss Season 5' on Saturday night, television actress Juhi Parmar emerged the winner ahead of Siddharth Bhardwaj, Akashdeep Saigal (aka Sky), Amarr Upadhayay and Mahak Chahal -- touted as show host Salman Khan's favourite girl.

Minutes after she was declared the winner, an ecstatic Parmar said, "Very frankly, I didn't know I was a favourite until I came out of Bigg Boss. Inside the house, I was filled with doubts about my own conduct. Was I behaving decently? Was I being true to myself? How was I being perceived by the audience? When I won all my doubts evaporated. It was a feeling I can't describe."

"The show has made me more tolerant. And I've begun to love people even more. After being locked up in the house with 14 people for so many weeks, I've come out starved for human company."

Among the lifelong friends she made in the house, Juhi mentions Raageshwari, Akaashdeep Saigal, Pooja Bedi, Sunny Leone and Vida Samdzai. "In fact, all of them. Saigal is now my rakhi brother. So you see I've come out richer."

Speaking of richer, so what is she planning to do with Rs 1 crore prize money. "Honestly, I haven't thought about it yet. At the moment I can't believe I've won. But I would most certainly use it to ensure my child's future, whenever he or she is born."

Juhi was welcomed by her family when she emerged from the Bigg Boss house. "My mom, dad, husband, brother and sister-in-law were all there. I realised there's nothing in the world comparable with one's family."

.DarkandTwisty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Heartiest congratulations to juhiπŸ₯³
You are the most deserving contestant to win the titleπŸ‘
love you juhi...so proud to be your fanπŸ€—

Feel free to use

Winning Moments<3

Horizontally stacked :

-Neha
greatsumkum thumbnail

Originally posted by: maureen100001

Thank a lot Neha for  beautiful photos and beautiful articles😊

you're doing an awesome job⭐️

This one was such a beautiful moment, watched the winning moment for more than 100 times nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

My pleasure Maureen ...πŸ˜›

anything for juhi πŸ˜‰

Yes , these are the unforgettable moment of our life😍

Really Really , Proud to be an JUHIANπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Annie4Juhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyColours

Heartiest congratulations to juhiπŸ₯³
You are the most deserving contestant to win the titleπŸ‘
love you juhi...so proud to be your fanπŸ€—

Feel free to use

Winning Moments<3

Horizontally stacked :

-Neha

Hi Neha Congrats 2 u also yaar πŸ˜ƒ
And woowww πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aweosme, Fabulous, Wnoderfull, Lovely and Amazing creations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hats off to uuu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
M Using them πŸ˜‰
Annie4Juhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsumkum

My pleasure Maureen ...πŸ˜›

anything for juhi πŸ˜‰

Yes , these are the unforgettable moment of our life😍

Really Really , Proud to be an JUHIANπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ₯³

Thank a ton Nehaaa πŸ˜ƒ