Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Though I didn't want her to win..but anyways congrates..
jacob622 thumbnail
ya it is really good news that jhui won the prize !!!!!
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I never played games: BB5 winner Juhi Parmar

THE IN-TERTAINER
January 09, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Juhi Parmar is on the top of the world, after winning Bigg Boss season 5. We sat down to speak with the bubbly TV actress about her experience on the show.

Juhi Parmar is the winner of Bigg Boss season 5!
SPREAD THE WORD

How does it feel to win Bigg Boss season 5?
It's a very good feeling. It's difficult enough to survive in a show like Bigg Boss, but to win it, is even better. Winning this show feels really, really, really good!

What was your strategy in the Bigg Boss house?
No strategy can ever work in the Bigg Boss house, because three months is such a long time, that you will eventually forget your plan and react in the way you normally would to situations in the house. If you're wearing a mask, it will have to come off eventually. That's exactly why I didn't have a strategy. I did what my heart told me to do. I never played games, not even during nominations. People said that my nominations had gotten predictable, that I would nominate the people that I didn't like, but that's exactly why I did it. I never did anything for the sake of a game.

What is the biggest lesson you've learnt on the show?
The biggest lesson I've learnt is that we take things for granted, and we think that the things that we have will always be available at hand. But all these things have so much value, including the smallest of stuff like the things that give you comfort, your family, your friends. I learnt how important all these things were when I entered the Bigg Boss house. When your support system is snatched away, you learn to value the smallest of things, as well as life.

Who did you love most in the house?
Raageshwari! I adore Rags. Sky, he's my brother now. Pooja Bedi, she's my kishmish. And then there's Sunny. Sunny, Sky and I are the three best friends anyone can have! Apart from these, I've also gotten close to Vida and Shonali. And let's not forget Laxmi, or else she'll kill me!

What's your view on Siddharth. You had many fights with him?
After seeing the person that Siddharth was when he entered the house and the change in his character that happened overnight, I just felt that this person couldn't be real. After Siddharth's aggression and fights with the girls in the house was seen, the hosts rebuked him and then he was worried about his image. His tone changed only towards Mahek, when the hosts had told him that he needed to change his behaviour towards everyone in the house. He didn't stop abusing and fighting. This selective changed behaviour towards Mahek was odd and I didn't like it. I even told him this once or twice, but since I wasn't very close to him, it didn't make too much of a difference to me. Whenever he said anything wrong to me, I used to remind him that the hosts have asked you to behave with all the housemates and not with just one.

What task would you give Salman and Sanjay?
Bigg Boss chahatein hain ki Shri Salman Khan aur Shri Sanjay Dutt poore hafte nahin, balki poori ek mahine tak woh tattu chalate rahein, chalate rahein, chalate rahein...aur uski light kabhi band nahin honi chahiyein! (laughs)

What were your best moments in the Bigg Boss house?
I've had several good moments with Sunny, Sky, Pooja di and Rags. There was this one time when Pooja di said that she was surely leaving that week since it was her daughter's birthday and I was upset. Sky then cooked up this story, that we'd go mad after Pooja left, and we'd wait for her, sitting on the rocks and scrawling on the ground 'Pooja aayegi, Pooja aayegi'. The season will end, and a hundred more will pass by but we'll stay right there. Our hair will grow long, my dog will get spectacles and will come to see me along with my husband Sachin who will come with a walking stick. My hair would grow so long that it would mix with the grass, and a flower would spring out... This was the crazy story that Sky had thought up, and I remember laughing so hard when I heard it that I fell from the swing I was sitting on. Shraddha then went 'bete'... (laughs uncontrollably). That was an amazing story and one of the best times when I laughed so much in Bigg Boss. 

The second moment was when Sachin came to the house. It was least expected that we would get to meet family while the show was still on and in the two months that had gone by, my emotions and patience had drained away. Bigg Boss refilled my fuel by sending Sachin in. It was also my birthday week, so it was nice to meet him and I also got gifts, so I was very happy.

What were your saddest moments on the show?
I've cried a lot on this show. I was very sad on Christmas Eve and upset at Bigg Boss, that what we were saying on the show was being portrayed differently to outsiders. I wondered whether it seemed like we were lying or playing games, because Dutt saab was so angry with us during that episode. I was very upset that I declared that I didn't want to get off the couch until Bigg Boss called me to the confession room. Bigg Boss didn't call me for one and a half hours, and I lay on that couch, hungry and thirsty. Sunny had also pretended to be a man and punched me, so that was hurting too. All that mixed up was a sad feeling, and we brought in a very grim Christmas. It looked like there were three bodies in the living room, Sunny, Sky and me. They asked if I wanted to go inside, and I said no, so we slept there. That day was also the time when Sky threatened to leave the house. There was a lot of tamasha that happened.

If you had the chance to go back, what would you change?
I think I would want to erase all the fights between the housemates. Even if I didn't have anything to do with those fights, the arguments spoiled the atmosphere in the house and left many people sad and crying. If I could take away all the fights that happened and only keep the good memories from my time in the Bigg Boss house, I'd be happy.

Do you have a message for your fans?
I'd like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the fans and the viewers, because it's due to every single valuable vote that I have won Bigg Boss season 5. You had faith in me and you saw my honesty, that wasn't apparent to many of the housemates who kept accusing me. Thank you for helping me have faith in god above, and in myself. I said that if something goes wrong in the end, I'll lose faith in goodness, so thank you for helping keep my faith alive.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo juhi, our  very own kumkum..

greatsumkum thumbnail
JUHI PARMAR WINS THE SHOW!

After spending 98 days in a house under the prying eyes of 55 cameras, Juhi Parmar has been declared the winner of Vodafone presents Bigg Boss 5 being aired on COLORS. During the past 3 months, the Bigg Boss house has witnessed unlimited entertainment and drama by contestants who displayed their varied personalities.

After giving her fellow contestants a tough fight, Juhi Parmar emerged victorious and walked away with the grand prize of Rs. 1 crore and the winner's trophy. Giving Juhi a tough fight and walking away as the first runner-up was MAhek Chahel while Sidharth Bharadwaj was the second runner-up. While Juhi won the title of Bigg Boss, Mahek's long-time boyfriend, Danish Khan proposed to her on the stage for marriage, to which Mahek replied with an 'I do'.

Juhi is the second female contestant to prove her mettle and win Bigg Boss after Shweta Tiwari won Bigg Boss Season 4. Being one of the most popular bahus on Indian television, her fame and strong fan-following has helped her gain the maximum votes.

Survival on television's most intense reality show has not been easy for Juhi. Her cordial and straight forward nature along with her patience has made her win the hearts of not only the audiences who have voted for her, but also her fellow contestants. Be it dealing with fights and conflicts or making friends, Juhi always remained on the front-foot. She has always stood her ground in fights due to which she never got along with Sidharth Bhardwaj and Amar Upadhyay, but her maturity allowed her to remain cordial with the pair of them.

Juhi is definitely walking away after having gained tremendous respect from everyone who has been a part of her life, especially her husband television actor Sachin Shroff, and finding life-long friends in Pooja Bedi, Sky Wlker and Sunny Leone..

greatsumkum thumbnail

BIGG BOSS 5 winner Juhi Parmar: Sachin will be better than me in 'Bigg Boss 6'!

After Juhi became the second woman to win a Bigg Boss season, it looks like she and Sachin are getting ready to be the first winning couple

They say behind every successful man is a woman, but in this case, wethink it's the other way around. While Juhi Parmar was confined in Bigg Boss 5 house, her most ardent supporter stayed outside and cheered her on. Juhi's husband Sachin Shroff recalled how difficult his life was without his wife around for a long time. "She's been in there for three months and seven days," he said. "Life has not been easy. The first seven days after she left home, it was like I had got freedom! I was very happy, but afterwards I realised how tough it is to deal with daily chores. I went mad without her." He also claims the two hours he spent in the house as a special visitor was unpleasant. "I was there for only two hours and I went mad." But that won't stop him from doing Bigg Boss 6 if it is offered to him. "She's been fantastic and after seeing her journey I am more confident. If I get the offer for Bigg Boss 6 I will do it if my commitments to my two current shows are over." Juhi too affirmed that Sachin would make a good housemate. "After my stay in the house I learnt that I have more patience and control than I thought. Sachin is much more patient than I am, he will be better than I was," she said. Here's one happy jodi!..

raheelu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratz Juhi fair victory 👏
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the MOST deserving winner... 
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari