Posted: 12 years ago
Congo to Juhi nd more 2 her fans. Enjoy d party guys
Armu4eva thumbnail

Most of the ex-inmates said I'd win: Juhi Parmar

Divya Pal, TNN | Jan 9, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Salman Khan|Pooja Bedi|Juhi Parmar|Finale
Juhi Parmar

Having survived backstabbing and breakdowns for months, 'Bigg Boss 5' winner Juhi Parmartalks about the win and other surprises

Were you expecting your win considering that you have a fan following courtesy your work on the small screen? 
I agree the viewers have appreciated my work, but to think that's enough to win a reality show is incorrect. There are several factors which determine one's win. Since I was doing dishes in the house for most of the time, I thought the viewers only got to see that, which I thought was a bit uncomfortable. When my name was announced, I was blank for some time. I couldn't understand what was happening, I looked I don't know where. Mujhe bilkul bhi vishwaas nahin hua. It took me some time to register the feeling.

A lot has been said about the alleged favouritism in "Bigg Boss 5". Do you think your victory has restored the dwindling faith of viewers in the show?
Since I was inside the "Bigg Boss" house, I'm not aware of what all has been said about the show by the viewers and ex-contestants. So I wouldn't know if my win has strengthened the viewers' faith in the current season. When people said I was the most deserving contestant, I knew they trusted the decision. "Bigg Boss" has been fair in its decision.

Do you think had Mahek won, people would have questioned the credibility of the show?
Most of the inmates weren't fond of Mahek. Her wild card entry in the show as a didn't go down well with many contestants. It was a privilege for her. Uski entry toh almost finals mein hi thi. We have seen how she would get into brawls. If that's what the viewers also saw, then maybe they think the same. I don't have anything against Mahek, but this is the truth. Before Salman and Sanjay announced my name, they asked the ex-inmates who they thought would be the winner. About 90% of them suggested my name.

Pooja Bedi was banned from the Finale because she spoke against the show andSalman Khan...
When everybody came to congratulate me, I couldn't find Poojadi. When I asked Raageshwari about Pooja, she said, 'You enjoy, na'. I was expecting her to scream, hug and jump in excitement for me. I'm finding this out from you.

Post the win, are you expecting calls from people who had forgotten about you?
Yes. Now producers will call me to offer work. Not too long ago, I had developed a thyroid condition which resulted in weight gain. And I understood why the showmakers wouldn't contact me. But I don't blame them for their decisions. After all, we are a part of the industry in which looks matter the most. If I have to essay the role of a newly-married woman, I have to be slim and look like one. But I worked hard to shed extra kilos. In fact, I managed to lose 10 kg before I entered the house. Post my stay, I have lost an additional 2-4 kg.
To what extent have things changed for you after this three-month-long stay in the "Bigg Boss" house?
I love my husband a thousand times more now. (As she speaks to us, her husband enters the room. Juhi to her husband, 'Arrey, badi lambi umar hai aapki). At times, you take people close to you for granted. (To her husband again, 'Please go out for a second, na. I can't praise you in front of you). Each time I heard men using abusive words or even ill-treating fellow contestants, I thanked my mother-in-law for instilling moral values in him. He has never done any of these things.

Are you happy with the way you managed things on the show?
I never treated the show as a game. For me, it was essentially about being locked in the house with other people. Those who have watched the show would agree I was never a part of any baseless argument. I didn't burst out without a valid reason. Instead, I was the one who pacified others and resolved the issues and this worked in my favour.

What are you planning to do with your prize money?
A major portion of the amount would be kept for the kids. (They have none as of now). It has been a dream to open an old-age home. If this turns into reality, it would happen back home in Jaipur. It's nothing but my way of contributing to my city.

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh no problem!! Star plus is star plus!! BB4 Shweta, BB5 juhi BB6 Sakshi Tanwar BB7 Smriti Irani BB8 Aditi BB9 Parul Chauhan BB10 Hina Khan BB 11Ragini Khanna BB12 Sanaya Irani BB13 Giaa

Truth or lie does not matter for Victory!! What matters that a winner should from Star Parivar Bahu
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kriyaforever

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Congo to Juhi nd more 2 her fans. Enjoy d party guys</font>

Thanku   πŸ˜ƒ
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajforever1

Congrats to Juhi's Fans

Thanku πŸ˜ƒ
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for Juhi and I knew she was the deserving winner Congrats to juhi and her fans...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Most of the ex-inmates said I'd win: Juhi Parmar

Divya Pal, TNN | Jan 9, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Salman Khan|Pooja Bedi|Juhi Parmar|Finale
Juhi Parmar

Having survived backstabbing and breakdowns for months, 'Bigg Boss 5' winner Juhi Parmartalks about the win and other surprises

Were you expecting your win considering that you have a fan following courtesy your work on the small screen? 
I agree the viewers have appreciated my work, but to think that's enough to win a reality show is incorrect. There are several factors which determine one's win. Since I was doing dishes in the house for most of the time, I thought the viewers only got to see that, which I thought was a bit uncomfortable. When my name was announced, I was blank for some time. I couldn't understand what was happening, I looked I don't know where. Mujhe bilkul bhi vishwaas nahin hua. It took me some time to register the feeling.

A lot has been said about the alleged favouritism in "Bigg Boss 5". Do you think your victory has restored the dwindling faith of viewers in the show?
Since I was inside the "Bigg Boss" house, I'm not aware of what all has been said about the show by the viewers and ex-contestants. So I wouldn't know if my win has strengthened the viewers' faith in the current season. When people said I was the most deserving contestant, I knew they trusted the decision. "Bigg Boss" has been fair in its decision.

Do you think had Mahek won, people would have questioned the credibility of the show?
Most of the inmates weren't fond of Mahek. Her wild card entry in the show as a didn't go down well with many contestants. It was a privilege for her. Uski entry toh almost finals mein hi thi. We have seen how she would get into brawls. If that's what the viewers also saw, then maybe they think the same. I don't have anything against Mahek, but this is the truth. Before Salman and Sanjay announced my name, they asked the ex-inmates who they thought would be the winner. About 90% of them suggested my name.

Pooja Bedi was banned from the Finale because she spoke against the show andSalman Khan...
When everybody came to congratulate me, I couldn't find Poojadi. When I asked Raageshwari about Pooja, she said, 'You enjoy, na'. I was expecting her to scream, hug and jump in excitement for me. I'm finding this out from you.

Post the win, are you expecting calls from people who had forgotten about you?
Yes. Now producers will call me to offer work. Not too long ago, I had developed a thyroid condition which resulted in weight gain. And I understood why the showmakers wouldn't contact me. But I don't blame them for their decisions. After all, we are a part of the industry in which looks matter the most. If I have to essay the role of a newly-married woman, I have to be slim and look like one. But I worked hard to shed extra kilos. In fact, I managed to lose 10 kg before I entered the house. Post my stay, I have lost an additional 2-4 kg.
To what extent have things changed for you after this three-month-long stay in the "Bigg Boss" house?
I love my husband a thousand times more now. (As she speaks to us, her husband enters the room. Juhi to her husband, 'Arrey, badi lambi umar hai aapki). At times, you take people close to you for granted. (To her husband again, 'Please go out for a second, na. I can't praise you in front of you). Each time I heard men using abusive words or even ill-treating fellow contestants, I thanked my mother-in-law for instilling moral values in him. He has never done any of these things.

Are you happy with the way you managed things on the show?
I never treated the show as a game. For me, it was essentially about being locked in the house with other people. Those who have watched the show would agree I was never a part of any baseless argument. I didn't burst out without a valid reason. Instead, I was the one who pacified others and resolved the issues and this worked in my favour.

What are you planning to do with your prize money?
A major portion of the amount would be kept for the kids. (They have none as of now). It has been a dream to open an old-age home. If this turns into reality, it would happen back home in Jaipur. It's nothing but my way of contributing to my city.

Thanx alot for posting this lovely interview mate😊 soo genuine she is😳

@large fonts-  obviously this part wasn't shown on TV πŸ€” Do we even have to think why??πŸ˜•

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to Juhi and her fans!!!
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys another reminder, πŸ˜›

ASK ALL QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND TELL ALL U WANNA SAY TO JUHI THROUGH THE CHAT πŸ˜ƒ

HERE'S THE LINK:

http://biggboss.in.com/chat/?id=43

DONT BE LATE. ASK EVERYTHING U WANNA ASK, WRITE EVERYTHING U WANNA SAY.😊 BECAUSE MAXIMUM 2 OR 3 QUESTIONS WILL BE SELECTED FROM YOU BY THE MODS. SO IF U WRITE MORE THERE ARE MORE CHANCES OF YOUR QUESTIONS BEING ASKED.

PLUS IF THERE ANY PARTICULAR QUESTION OR SOMETHING U WANNA SAY SOMEHOW PLEASE WRITE THAT SAME Q FOR 5, 6 TIMES DURING THE DAY. SO AT LEAST ONE TIME IT WILL GET SELECTED AND ASKED.
HURRY HURRY HURRY
Edited by maureen100001 - 12 years ago