zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely lovely😊
it is so beautifully written by all continue soon
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey dear... can i write d next part of it? i'll try to post it by tomorrow evening?
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
interesting do next soon
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4

Both Meera and Yash prayed and hugged  Ranjiv and said, "Beta soon you will get back both your parents"

Rajiv:meera mausi what are you saying am going to papa today..

that kid said with the confussion according to him papa is gone to god...all said this to him expect his mom whom others consider as mad widow who is still thinking his husband is alive..

where suddenly mera told about parents he asked the question to his mausi

which shocked yash and meera where they didn't yet told to that 3 years kid about his papa who is alive

~~~~~*~~~~~

What are you saying dadi did I lost my memory ?

Suddenly dadi remembers about the doctors say more stress is not good for his health yet he is not get well completely but now how can she hide about geet to him where he him self get to know about dadi

her self thought
how did that dairy went to that old house... who kept it there where geet kept it that there ?or else some one did it purposefully to bring back maan's memory now what am going to tell to maan...
where every thing is already over why should i tell about geet now where she itself is not alive let the all truth get burried with her why should now i make remember maan about her...

Dadi hide it from maan saying nothing beta

But maan is always maan who wont leave soon like that which dadi also know

Dadi please tell me na what happen to me when i lost my memory  who is this geet handa ?how i get  married?and what happen to her? am more confussed i can't remember any thing saying that he kept his hand in his forehead in the process to remeber some thing but he can't remember

I didn't even remember her name please dadi tell me what's is happening in my life please tell me  dadi he pleaded dadi at last when he can't remeber any thing

ok beta i will tell you everything you don't stress your self a more dadi said that with a worry thinking about the stress he is taking now is not good for his health
After taking a deep breath

She continued maan don't stress to much  I tell you

Geet is your wife you got married to geet  when you got lost your memory when you met with an accident in an construstion sight  where you forgets about you and all of us…

And you took a break from all your work and according to doctors advice you took a break by going for your favourite campian where you meet geet fell in love with and married her

Where she is not ready for the marriage at that time and wrote this...

Dadi told every thing with in a one go by hidding some thing from maan Thinking its not good for his health to give him more stress

latter she is convinced by your love and You both lived happily before 3 years while you driving to smila with geet your car met with an accident by hiting in tree where geet lost her life and you got back your memory

but you forget about the life which you spend with geet and you didn't remember any thing about her and doctor also said you are weak so we didn't tell you any thing about her…

where geet is also not alive ...she stopped with that
seeing the tearfull maan in front of her
                                            ~~~~*~~~~
adi who knows very well dadi wont tell maan the entire story waits outside the mansion for maan

---------------------------------------

hey all i think i did some justice to the story if any one feels its not am ready to remove it 😊

if needs to change some thing i will for sure please let me know about the mistakes and the change needed
hey jazz thankyou its like solving puzzle i loved to do this..😃
thank you...for this wonderfull concept👏👏
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

hey dear... can i write d next part of it? i'll try to post it by tomorrow evening?

hey am sorry i wrote the next part i mean part 4 if you are willing to write am ready to delete mine
let me know  you want me delete that😃
I just loved part 4 too nishha... The suspense still building up n the amazing part is that nobody knows what's gonna happen next!!!
Sorry guys couldn't press like as my like button is not working
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nishha

hey am sorry i wrote the next part i mean part 4 if you are willing to write am ready to delete mine
let me know  you want me delete that😃

hey no Problem Sweety... u dnt delete ur Part... i'll write part 5😃... infact its half done nd i'll make some modifications in it... BTW i Loved ur part very much
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@jazz
part 1
wow interesting...
Shruti thanks for the link...