wow its gets spice now...
loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
FANTASTIC DEAR...PLSSS CONTINUE SOON...
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sally, awesome update. Does this mean that Maan lost his memory and everyone thinks that Geet is dead while geet thinks Maan to b dead.
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
awssmmm yaarβ­οΈπŸ‘
i lvd it...πŸ€—
wat a start...πŸ‘

THNKU THNKU SHHOOO MCH 4 D PMπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by parikashyap - 12 years ago
-Mishu- thumbnail
omg
dat was awesome
both parts r just superb
loved it very very much
do continue this soon plz
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 pm

maan had a memory loss ...or wat 

pls do continue 

n pm me too

Can i continue this ??????
Edited by zunaiba5 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zunaiba5

thnx 4 pm

maan had a memory loss ...or wat

pls do continue

n pm me too

Can i continue this ??????

Pls dear do continue
Will be waiting 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
nice concept con soon
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb dear
So geet is also alive
Continue soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

PART 3

Dadi watched him she was speechless, she did not understand what to say but she said, 'have you got back those lost days in the lanes of your memory?"

Maan gave her a puzzled look, "lost days? What lost days? Dadi did I forget something?"

Dadi sighed, "why are you asking about Geet? And what is this about your marriage? When you don't seem to know anything"

He took out the dairy and showed it to Dadi, she looked at it and opened it to find Geet Handa scribble don it and she read the words jotted in it. The old lady was in tears she sighed and looked at him, "from where did you get this?"

He said with a confused voice, "at the old house"

She asked, "What were you doing there? Remodeling?"

"Yes, kind of just had this urge to once look at the things out there and when I saw this I could not help but open it" he answered in a low voice

"And who told you that she was your wife?"

"Adi, and he kept on using was for her like like", he was not able to voice his words, he controlled his emotions and said, "she is very much alive Dadi, hai na"

The old lady was baffled, "Maan, she is no more, she died in an accident"

He was shocked in morning he learns that he is a married man and now he is told that his wife is dead, "how is this possible? Dadi when all this took place"

"The same accident in which you got back your memory" she stated

"Memory? what memory? Did I ever lose my memory" he pleaded

-*-

She screamed, "No, you are lying, he is not dead, he is alive"

Meera slapped her again, "no I told you he is dead, why don't you believe me"

Geet looked at her in anger, "no he is alive, I know, I know why you are doing this, tell him the man you are with that no one can fool me I know my Maan is alive because if he were not I would have died long back"

Meera could not face her, she ran out sobbing and collided with Yash, "Yash for how long we have to go with this, she is right if he was dead she would not have been alive, Yash why can't she go to him?"

Yash cupped her face, "Meera you know if she gets out  of this place and reaches him he will kill her "

"But like this she is dying every day, she is on the verge of losing her sanity", she cried more

"I am waiting for the day he remembers her, then only can he save he from them", he sighed

"How long?" she asked

"Very soon, I have somehow kept that dairy she wrote just before her marriage in that old house, Adi said Maan was coming there to remodel it, he will make it a point that Maan somehow gets that dairy" he said

"I will pray to Babajee that Adi succeeds this time, in past also we tried but failed" she said

"Don't worry, I'll just call Adi and find out what happened?" he said

He called Adi and was told that Maan had read the dairy and is on his way to the mansion and he will definitely ask Savitri Devi about Geet

Both Meera and Yash prayed and hugged  Ranjiv and said, "Beta soon you will get back both your parents"

HOPE jazz I did justice with it... if you find it not up to mark tell me I will not hesitate to delete it

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago