My random OS Scribblings!!! CREATIVE THRD Pt 8 p27 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
comeone guys!!!  someone continue the story!!!  or is it too hard of a concept!!!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful start...

continue soon...

thanx for pm...
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome!!!I cudn't resist myself from writing down the next prt...can i do???

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

awesome!!!I cudn't resist myself from writing down the next prt...can i do???

plz do it!!!
im waiting!!!!
Break.The.Code thumbnail
just a few more minutes..
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome yar waiting for next part
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start dear...
Continue soon...
Thanks 4 d pm
Cutee999 thumbnail
this is superb...

someone continue plz...
Break.The.Code thumbnail

Part 2-

It was a cottage.There were trees surrounding it.The birds were chirping happily at the arrival of the new dawn.

"Haye babaji!Can anyone be so sullen on this bright sunny day?"a voice from inside the cottage said.

"Yash!"another voice said.

"Cmon Meers!Please tell the goddamn sister of yours to smile atleast today!"Yash said covered in atta.

Meera sighed and said,"It's three years since she smiled!"as a tear drop rolled down.

Yash came towards her and hugged her lovingly.

"Hey!I know It takes time!"

Meera sobbed and said,"How long yash?How long?For three years she's in the same room!For three years she's living in a hell!For three years she refuses to see her OWN SON!!

"The only name she chants is 'Maan'..I'm worried Yash.Look at Ranjiv...What did he do?"Meera said as she burst into tears and pointed to a three year old boy playing with his truck.

Yash cradled her head and said,"We'll be fine,baby..Very soon!"

~*~

"W..ife?!"Maan wondered.

Was he married?And that too to Geet Handa?!

He was unable to digest the fact.One thing he ever feared was 'marriage'.And then how had he married her?

He slumped into the dusty armchair and Adi looked at him with a blank expression.

"She loved u a lot,sir!"Adi said.

Maan's head shot up.Adi nodded and continued,"You both were very much in love!"

~*~

It was a scantily lit room.The wall was covered with so many scribblings.Every word there was 'Maan'..

"he..he..Stop it,Maan You're tickling me!"she said as he hugged her from behind and nuzzled her neck.

"kya karoon mishti?You know..You're tempting"he said as he came closer to her.

She closed her eyes and anticipated the kiss when she found him vanishing.

"MAAN!"she screamed.

~*~

He was sitting in the back seat of the car.His mind was filled with so many things.

His day had started with the diary of Geet Handa-his supposed wife.

Tick.He mentally corrected himself-SHE WAS HIS WIFE.

They had been in love and had gotten married too.

Infact,he learnt from Adi that Geet was someone who changed him and made him responsible towards life.

Then how had he forgotten her?

The facts were so confusing and to add more,his head started to hurt.

That was the third time in the day.Everytime it hurted there was a flash of unclear,foggy images.

"Ah!"he winced and closed his eyes and this time,there was an image of a woman in a lehenga.

It was a green one.The girl was making her way down the stairs and her face was not visible clearly as his face was covered with sehra.The only thing visible was her lips.She sat beside him and he could hear the pandit's  voice chanting mantras and he then they had taken their saat pheres together.

He felt the string of flowers being removed and before he could see the face of the girl...the image vanished and Maan opened his eyes panting for breath.

~*~

Meera and Yash came running into the room hearing her scream.

She hugged Meera and said,"Maan yahaan the..maine usko mehsoos kiya.Please Meera Maan ko mujhe wapas do na..Please she said"and cried.

"Nahi di..jiju yahan nahi hai..woh bhagvan ki paas hai..Please di"Meera said as she consoled her sister.

"Nahi Meera,tum jhut bol rahi ho..Maan yahan hai..woh uski geet ko kabhi nahi chodenge..Geet maan ke bina adhoori hai!"Geet cried.

Meera was frustrated.It was the same words Geet was sayingfor the past 3 years whenever she tried to make Geet understand that Maan was dead.

Slap.

"SHUT UP DI!!!SHUT UP!!!MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS DEAD"she yelled

~*~

Maan went to Dadi's room and was surprised to see her still awake reading a health magazine.He simply came and lied his head on her lap-the way he used to do whenever he was disturbed.

Dadi caressed his hair lovingly and asked,"Kya hua Maan bte?"

Maan shook his head and slowly asked her,"dadima...kya sach mein mujhe Geet ke saath shaadi hui?"

--------------------Please sum1 take it frm here...

@Jazz di-I hope this one was gud...Please comment di

Love,Sally...

omg amanda dear... it was damn good!!!!! even i couldnt have thought to make it so interesting and beautiful... it was amazing!!!  thanks for writing part 2